Page 419 of 668 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 10014
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    Teaser number 2!!! I should probably make it more bigger so you all can see the details. But I'll do that tomorrow.

I love #1s hair!!! And #4s too!!!

Willy Wonka Swagger! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar

Shade I found the perfect theme song for your pics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABZDZY5aCLY

The football player in the video is none other than All Pro legend Warren Sapp who played for the University of Miami Hurricanes!

I guess he got "Stormed" upon at his own home!
    Kanye West: "Marvel Comics does not like Black Panther!"

I am a T.R.O.L.L.... Totally Ruling On Line Linguistics!

You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you don't you!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Let the record show that Omegastorm did give Hudlin some props!

(You didn't have anything to drink did you... Just checking)

And Shade... Keep working it!
    I do that from time to time. When I look at his run as a whole I am not a fan. (I know a gift for understatement.) But he had some good moments.

Shade,

giving us a taste ain't enough. Not by a long shot. We deserve a full meal.

Memnoch,

I love your handle and that pic. yummy.

o

This got missed yesterday, as we were focusing on the bad, not the good.

Ororo101 - you look AMAZING in your Guy!Storm get-up. *applause*
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Wallace Likes It That Way Deus ex Chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    This got missed yesterday, as we were focusing on the bad, not the good.

Ororo101 - you look AMAZING in your Guy!Storm get-up. *applause*
    Yeah, it's great. I'm jealous. I'd love to parade around as Storm on Halloween, but my white ass in black face simply won't do.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    Yeah, it's great. I'm jealous. I'd love to parade around as Storm on Halloween, but my white ass in black face simply won't do.
    This is true, at least you have the good sense to avoid it.

o

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

OH. MY. GODDESS!!!
    I love all four, Shade101...from head to toe, each one is so much wicked-FIYAH!

I particularly love the dark red of her suits. We've seen Ororo in black, purple, dark green, white, blue...the red works really well with both the silver and gold accents.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    I'll give you $5.00 if you do it. Another $5 if you post the pic.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    OH. MY. GODDESS!!!

I particularly love the dark red of her suits. We've seen Ororo in black, purple, dark green, white, blue...the red works really well with both the silver and gold accents.
    I don't know, Storm in red makes me think of that atrocious Thunderdome knockoff costume she wore in The Arena. The less I remember of that horrid arc the better.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

I actually liked those over the top fetish costumes...
    But Shade's designs look nothing like those and the red is a different shade.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    Teaser number 2!!! I should probably make it more bigger so you all can see the details. But I'll do that tomorrow.

These look suPERB! The first one and the third one are my favorites. The mohawk braid is a nice idea and those lightning boots... to DIE for! lol
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Dayummm, dayumm, dayummm, That shit is fierce.

o
    Ha! Thanks O. Mind you that is just a taste of what else I have in store for you. These are a few of the basic designs. Wait until I start doing the more advanced and ornate designs.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMighty View Post
    Really feeling #4. Move #1 heels over #4 and color them gold and I think we have a winner.
    Oh LAM, if only you could see the detail of 4's wedges better. They have a gold claw ornament on them that wrap around the heel of the foot and have little gold accents on the toe and bottom part of the shoe! If you go to my deviant art, you should be able to see a slightly larger version. If not I'll upload a bigger one.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Let the record show that Omegastorm did give Hudlin some props!

(You didn't have anything to drink did you... Just checking)

And Shade... Keep working it!
    Oh you know I will! Working it is what I do best.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Shade, YOU BETTER FUCKING WORK, BITCH!!! My soul can not take how bad that bitch is. Hmm-mm-mmm.
    Yessss bitch! BBee you're always on the same page with me! I believe I just slayed your fucking life bitch and brought you back!

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    I love #1s hair!!! And #4s too!!!
    Yes, Storm's mane is magnificent isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    I do that from time to time. When I look at his run as a whole I am not a fan. (I know a gift for understatement.) But he had some good moments.

Shade,

giving us a taste ain't enough. Not by a long shot. We deserve a full meal.

Memnoch,

I love your handle and that pic. yummy.

o
    Well I have to keep you intrigued. I can't just give you the whole meal without the appetizers first!

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    OH. MY. GODDESS!!!

Well they're actually meant to be black, and the light from the background is casting the reddish tint of the reflections on the leather, but I did have in mind something red for her in one of her other designs. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    These look suPERB! The first one and the third one are my favorites. The mohawk braid is a nice idea and those lightning boots... to DIE for! lol
    Yes! The 1st and 3rd are my favorites as well. And that mohawk braid is FIERCE!
    Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

Semi-Annual Wig Toss Champion-2013

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Thanks so much O, Imraith, and xfire! Its proudly on display on my apartment balcony I would love to weigh in on who Storm is to me and what she stands for as a character and I will later but I'm just on my way out and wanted to drop off these pics from Halloween last night! I decided to go as male punk Storm, and while the costume isnt perfect I was happy with it. It seemed like everyone in Downtown Orlando was a fan of the goddess' bad bitch look!!! lolol

wow. you are awesome! : )
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    I am so excited to follow Ororo Munroe on twitter. : )
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by Windrider View Post
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG...thanks for the link. This puts on the roster of:

Uncanny X-Force
    X-Men
    Wolverine & The X-Men
    X-Men Legacy
    All-New X-Men
    And we just got her as part of Kitty's resistance in Ultimate Comics X-Men

+ The pending uannounced title she will be in, which is likely the Fearless. And I am still hoping for a role in the United Avengers at some point since her membership is still in the air, and I doubt they will not pass up a chance for some drama between her and the ex-hubby. As long as she gets written well I want Storm's ass EVERYWHERE! We fans have been starving for way too long for her to be back at the forefront.

Have you read any of Seth Peck's work to get a feel for his style of writing and what we could expect? From his interview I don't know how much focus Storm will get under his pen since he's mentioned Chamber is his favorite character, likes Domino, and Iceman.

and an ongoing Storm solo, next year!

Just hoping. : )