Page 418 of 668 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    While I can understand the excitement...we must be ever mindful that the overexposure...as written by x number of writers...did no favours for Whoreverine's character.
    I agree. I think the happiness of seeing Marvel's most popular female character returning to her greatness is overwhelming my sense.

Now here hoping my excitment is not destroyed by certain writers who shall not be named.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMighty View Post
    I agree. I think the happiness of seeing Marvel's most popular female character returning to her greatness is overwhelming my sense.

Now here hoping my excitment is not destroyed by certain writers who shall not be named.
    Thankfully, (and sadly) that one is on his way to ruin F4 and FF...but you all still have to keep a close watch on TDWFH and "Water 'em down" Aaron.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Thankfully, (and sadly) that one is on his way to ruin F4 and FF...but you all still have to keep a close watch on TDWFH and "Water 'em down" Aaron.
    The funny thing is that writer did well by T'challa and the Defenders, his Thor and X-men were bad but maybe it's just those two titles as long as he never writes Storm again I will be happier.

o

Omg these fucking outfits are looking amazing! I only have 3 done so far, but they look so damn good! Ugh! Y'all are in for a treat.
    Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

Semi-Annual Wig Toss Champion-2013

Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    Omg these fucking outfits are looking amazing! I only have 3 done so far, but they look so damn good! Ugh! Y'all are in for a treat.
    Don't front. Why are you torturing us like this?

o

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Don't front. Why are you torturing us like this?

o
    Lol I swear I'm not trying to. But you know what, I'll give you all another appetizer. I just finished the fourth look. I'll let you guys see all four that I have so far.
    Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

Teaser number 2!!! I should probably make it more bigger so you all can see the details. But I'll do that tomorrow.

Last edited by Shade101; 11-02-2012 at 09:08 PM.

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

Great news Storm fans she's in Peck's X-men series. Her and Pixie are sticking around with a new cast.

o
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG...thanks for the link. This puts on the roster of:

Uncanny X-Force
    X-Men
    Wolverine & The X-Men
    X-Men Legacy
    All-New X-Men
    And we just got her as part of Kitty's resistance in Ultimate Comics X-Men

+ The pending uannounced title she will be in, which is likely the Fearless. And I am still hoping for a role in the United Avengers at some point since her membership is still in the air, and I doubt they will not pass up a chance for some drama between her and the ex-hubby. As long as she gets written well I want Storm's ass EVERYWHERE! We fans have been starving for way too long for her to be back at the forefront.

Have you read any of Seth Peck's work to get a feel for his style of writing and what we could expect? From his interview I don't know how much focus Storm will get under his pen since he's mentioned Chamber is his favorite character, likes Domino, and Iceman.

Teaser number 2!!! I should probably make it more bigger so you all can see the details. But I'll do that tomorrow.

Dayummm, dayumm, dayummm, That shit is fierce.

o

Really feeling #4. Move #1 heels over #4 and color them gold and I think we have a winner.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

Willy Wonka Swagger! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar

Let the record show that Omegastorm did give Hudlin some props!

(You didn't have anything to drink did you... Just checking)

And Shade... Keep working it!
    Kanye West: "Marvel Comics does not like Black Panther!"

I am a T.R.O.L.L.... Totally Ruling On Line Linguistics!

You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you don't you!

So what do you guys think, hardcore storm or what?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m3fazs4Zg01qfx423o1_1280.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	103746
    "It would trouble me if you believed you were ever my equal"

Great news Storm fans she's in Peck's X-men series. Her and Pixie are sticking around with a new cast.

o
    I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this title. I certainly hope this isn't the book they were so tight-lipped about. Angel bores me, Bobby irks me and wtf is Chamber?! I hope Peck has taken some notes from Wood, like, a lot of notes.
    Believe me, if I'd felt it was the way to go, I would have done it. Thank the goddesses I didn't have to. But don't flatter yourself, you couldn't have stopped me if you tried - Storm

Shade, YOU BETTER FUCKING WORK, BITCH!!! My soul can not take how bad that bitch is. Hmm-mm-mmm.
    Believe me, if I'd felt it was the way to go, I would have done it. Thank the goddesses I didn't have to. But don't flatter yourself, you couldn't have stopped me if you tried - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Windrider
    Have you read any of Seth Peck's work to get a feel for his style of writing and what we could expect? From his interview I don't know how much focus Storm will get under his pen since he's mentioned Chamber is his favorite character, likes Domino, and Iceman.
    Its a two-issue story from Peck. That's all, no more as yet.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco