Page 158 of 668 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceBushido View Post
    Yea, I don't want that happen too. But maybe she could win. Magneto losing snd Namor lodings was a big fluke.
    I want Storm to win. I really really want her to win.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I know it was mention that Storm might be fighting Thor in an interview but with Thor getting his ass kicked by the Phoenix Force, I highly doubt he will be in good enough shape to fight Storm.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMighty View Post
    I know it was mention that Storm might be fighting Thor in an interview but with Thor getting his ass kicked by the Phoenix Force, I highly doubt he will be in good enough shape to fight Storm.
    One could hope ...I am not looking forward to this Vs match.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMighty View Post
    Who cares? Although I want Ororo to have bragging rights having fought Thor at his best, if she wins she gains a psychological advantage for their next (and you know there will be a next time) fight. AvX is largely frivolous crap anyway. I read it but lose no sleep over it.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    How do the Storm fans feel about Storm and Black Panther battling during their respective searches-for-Hope in Wakanda.
    Both of them will be in Wakanda, alongside their hunting parties.
    Personally, I would find it a disservice to Ororo's character to attack Black Panther and vice versa.
    I would love to see them fight (though I doubt they will, truthfully); because I want to see Storm kick his ass. Not because I am anti-marriage (I mean, I am; but that's not why); because frankly Storm SHOULD kick his ass for not siding with the X-men. She's HIS WIFE!!! If he holds more loyalty to the Avengers than HIS WIFE... frankly he needs a reality check. She should kick his ass, just to prove she can; specifically for not siding with the X-men. Currently the list of people and shiny things he will choose BEFORE his wife... is depressing (vibranium, Daredevil, now the Avengers)
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

I doubt that injury will last him long.
    I don't see why theres such desire for a duel thats tired as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather Warlock View Post
    hey everybody, I was just watching a tv show and saw an interview with this actress Kat graham and thought she could totally play a young Ororo,here is a picture on the left,what do you all think? My number one though is still Yasmin Warsame,the second picture. hubba hubba there are both absolutely stunning!!!!
    No to Kat. Strong maybe for Yasmin. I would definitely need her to gain about 15lbs though.
    Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

Semi-Annual Wig Toss Champion-2013

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceBushido View Post
    I thought that Zoe Saldana could be a good Storm. Kate can do justice too.
    Nah. Zoe is too common looking and doesn't age gracefully for some reason.
    Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

Semi-Annual Wig Toss Champion-2013

Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    Damn, that harsh. Well, I guess not enough black in her genes.....must be a smoker, LOL....cause you know black don't crack.
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

wasn't Storm supposed to appear in the avengers cartoon? i've been keeping up with the new episodes and still no Storm yet :(

It was a piece of fanart that proposed an Avengers/X-Men/Alpha Flight teamup. Nothing canon.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    wasn't Storm supposed to appear in the avengers cartoon? i've been keeping up with the new episodes and still no Storm yet :(
    It was fanart but there has been rumors that the X-men will still be appearing in the later half of the season. Apparently the producers won't reveal it to be a yes or a no so my guess is they will be appearing. Otherwise they would have just flat out said no... Plus there is already an official image released of Wolverine appearing with a bunch of other superheroes.

7- Through a published screenshot (seen below) we know that Wolverine will have a cameo this season? but What about the X-men (cyclops, storm etc...) will they be featured in any episode?

Joshua Fine: Yyyy…nnnn….maybe.
    Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=59526

Also interesting to note: Maria Hill mentioned the X-men alongside Spider-man and the Fantastic Four in the second episode of Season 2. All of whom will appear or has appeared in this season.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5AQhxi0Wow
    Last edited by The Weather God; 05-13-2012 at 01:54 PM.
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    She's too damn skinny anyway. I wish she would eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    I would love to see them fight (though I doubt they will, truthfully); because I want to see Storm kick his ass. Not because I am anti-marriage (I mean, I am; but that's not why); because frankly Storm SHOULD kick his ass for not siding with the X-men. She's HIS WIFE!!! If he holds more loyalty to the Avengers than HIS WIFE... frankly he needs a reality check. She should kick his ass, just to prove she can; specifically for not siding with the X-men. Currently the list of people and shiny things he will choose BEFORE his wife... is depressing (vibranium, Daredevil, now the Avengers)
    She already did that during World's Apart. I am good with tht.

o

Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    It was fanart but there has been rumors that the X-men will still be appearing in the later half of the season. Apparently the producers won't reveal it to be a yes or a no so my guess is they will be appearing. Otherwise they would have just flat out said no... Plus there is already an official image released of Wolverine appearing with a bunch of other superheroes.

Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=59526

Also interesting to note: Maria Hill mentioned the X-men alongside Spider-man and the Fantastic Four in the second episode of Season 2. All of whom will appear or has appeared in this season.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5AQhxi0Wow
    fan art? rats, i thought it was legit. oh well. wolvie appearing is no suprise, but i wanted Storm for sure. guess we'll just have to wait and see