Page 157 of 668 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 10014

I loved her in Avatar, Netiri is like Storm in many ways.
    "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." -Confucius

I gotta sleep now fellow myrmidons of Ororo Munroe. Good Night for me! : )
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I don't want to end it this way though but if they really don't have more plans between Storm and BP then I'm fine with it.

I still think they'll get together again since they'll be showing up on upcoming Fantastic Four issues.
    Oh yeah! oh yea...

CTT Grand High Priest Windrider's Avatar

I don't want to end it this way though but if they really don't have more plans between Storm and BP then I'm fine with it.

I still think they'll get together again since they'll be showing up on upcoming Fantastic Four issues.
    I thin kthe events in FF are stated to have taken place prior to AvX.

I hope for the love of god they part ways.

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Curiosity has risen, out of the general AvX thread.

How do the Storm fans feel about Storm and Black Panther battling during their respective searches-for-Hope in Wakanda.
    Both of them will be in Wakanda, alongside their hunting parties.

Personally, I would find it a disservice to Ororo's character to attack Black Panther and vice versa.

Whether one agrees with their marriage or not (I know its a hot button for many a Storm fan) do most agree that assaulting her husband would be extreme? And the same for him attacking her?

I mean....summoning a flurry of focused air currents to subdue and/or confine Black Panther? Sure. Absolutely. Slow his ass down and keep him from going at your teammates.
    And the same goes for the Panther. If he sneaks up on her and gives her a nerve pinch or something to leave her unconscious with little physical violence, I'd accept it. I certainly won't like it, but its far better than her taking a fist to the face, right?

But if these two characters resorted to physicaly assaulting one another? Boo.
    I'd have a tough time wrapping my head around it, given their relationship, regardless of their superhero statuses.

Thoughts?
    No I don't find her attacking that idiot extreme.
    If he came to the mutant island attacking her family then she has every right to go to whackanda and whoop his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Curiosity has risen, out of the general AvX thread.

How do the Storm fans feel about Storm and Black Panther battling during their respective searches-for-Hope in Wakanda.
    Both of them will be in Wakanda, alongside their hunting parties.

Personally, I would find it a disservice to Ororo's character to attack Black Panther and vice versa.

Whether one agrees with their marriage or not (I know its a hot button for many a Storm fan) do most agree that assaulting her husband would be extreme? And the same for him attacking her?

I mean....summoning a flurry of focused air currents to subdue and/or confine Black Panther? Sure. Absolutely. Slow his ass down and keep him from going at your teammates.
    And the same goes for the Panther. If he sneaks up on her and gives her a nerve pinch or something to leave her unconscious with little physical violence, I'd accept it. I certainly won't like it, but its far better than her taking a fist to the face, right?

But if these two characters resorted to physicaly assaulting one another? Boo.
    I'd have a tough time wrapping my head around it, given their relationship, regardless of their superhero statuses.

Thoughts?
    I have mixed feelings...

I would rather they didn't fight each other. They are both emotionally intelligent enough to not allow a conflict between their respective teams, though she is on both, come before their love or their duty to Wakanda. And I would hope that they would not resort to a physical confrontation (Storm would definitely be on the losing end of that) or her using her powers to take him out. Personally, even though I understand the urgency and logic behind the Avenger's point of view with the Phoenix, I'd rather see them argue it out and see T'Challa change his position to support his wife, even if they don't agree. I just don't ever see him giving his marriage and relationship with her the priority it should have IMO, and this would be a nice change and give a glimmer of hope they can make it as a couple.

However, I don't foresee this playing out this way, especially after Aaron's panel with Storm stating they are in marriage counseling. I see them fighting just for the sake of adding intensity to the drama of AvX with having a married couple going at it. It would be either a jobber defeat for Storm (a nerve pinch would be preferable if Marvel goes that route) or an unfair pounding of BP (a KO with her winds would be preferable)...a no-win situation for either characters fans if it plays out in a fight really.

Quote Originally Posted by Windrider View Post
    I have mixed feelings...

I would rather they didn't fight each other. They are both emotionally intelligent enough to not allow a conflict between their respective teams, though she is on both, come before their love or their duty to Wakanda. And I would hope that they would not resort to a physical confrontation (Storm would definitely be on the losing end of that) or her using her powers to take him out. Personally, even though I understand the urgency and logic behind the Avenger's point of view with the Phoenix, I'd rather see them argue it out and see T'Challa change his position to support his wife, even if they don't agree. I just don't ever see him giving his marriage and relationship with her the priority it should have IMO, and this would be a nice change and give a glimmer of hope they can make it as a couple.

However, I don't foresee this playing out this way, especially after Aaron's panel with Storm stating they are in marriage counseling. I see them fighting just for the sake of adding intensity to the drama of AvX with having a married couple going at it. It would be either a jobber defeat for Storm (a nerve pinch would be preferable if Marvel goes that route) or an unfair pounding of BP (a KO with her winds would be preferable)...a no-win situation for either characters fans if it plays out in a fight really.
    This sums it up for me. Well said.
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

We already saw Storm kick the Black Panther's tail in "Worlds Apart." Fun as that was, I don't need a repeat performance.

Honestly, I just want their relationship to either grow some character and personality by letting them reassert theirs, or to end altogether.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    This sums it up for me. Well said.
    Thanks. Let's hope Hickman gives us something worthwhile for our girl. He'll have them again in FF.

I really want Storm vs Thor in AvX. : (
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Why? The thought is overdone and they've already had a duel before.
    I don't want her getting embarrassed again especially in an arc where iron man beats magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Motherultt View Post

Why? The thought is overdone and they've already had a duel before.
    I don't want her getting embarrassed again especially in an arc where iron man beats magneto.
    BUt this time , I want Storm to win.

Hell Hell yeah, yooooo.

Yea, I don't want that happen too. But maybe she could win. Magneto losing snd Namor lodings was a big fluke.
    Last edited by AdvanceBushido; 05-12-2012 at 05:38 AM.