Page 119 of 668 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219619 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by jrnewto View Post
    Odd when it was Wolvie who had no compunctions in the past for taking teens directly into battle, including Kitty, Jubilee, etc.
    I think Wolverine just opposes Scott just to do it.

If Scott said he liked chocolate Ice-cream..Wolverine would say he liked Vanilla. Its a poor substitute for opposing ideologies. Scott is written to have an opinion and it is character driven..Wolverine just opposes..with no thought into why.

And yes Wolverine had no objections in leading kids into life and death situations.. SEE: Jubilee. Rogue. as well as other instances.

Right now. Wolverine is the BIGGER hypocrite.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Odd when it was Wolvie who had no compunctions in the past for taking teens directly into battle, including Kitty, Jubilee, etc.
    After killing his kids he's changed.

o

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    After killing his kids he's changed.
    Yet Kitty and Jubilee are still alive so not sure where you're getting this idea?!

I reckon it's just the legendary antagonism that's existed between Wolvie and the Summers family (due to his boffing Katherine Anne who gave birth to his child upon arriving in the Shi'ar Empire - hasn't anyway figured out Fang of the Imperial Guard is Wolvie's son;)

Wallace Likes It That Way Deus ex Chris's Avatar

Yet Kitty and Jubilee are still alive so not sure where you're getting this idea?!
    In his own series, he ended up slaughtering many of his own biological children. It was a catalyst for a huge shift in priorities for the character. I know it's crazy to think that writers would dare allow characters to grow and change as if they were real people. Sacrilege.
    Last edited by Deus ex Chris; 04-10-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    In his own series, he ended up slaughtering many of his own biological children. It was a catalyst for a huge shift in priorities for the characters. I know it's crazy to think that writers would dare allow characters to grow and change as if they were real people. Sacrilege.
    Scott should have sent X-force after him. Killing mutants like that.

:P
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    Q: Will you be touching on the Storm/Black Panther marriage in Uncanny? I'd leave my husband if he took part in an attack on my home and friends. Seems like it should be an important part of one of the tie-ins.

Gillen: It will be touched on. I suspect not just in Uncanny either.

That is what they are doing. So expect that when Storm and Black Panther shows up in Uncanny, we're just gonna hear one word from Storm and also one word from Black Panther. : (
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Storm art i have found made by Zalib

Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

another art with Storm in it made by Mike Mayhew. I love this costume for Ultimate Storm.

Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 04-11-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    Q: Will you be touching on the Storm/Black Panther marriage in Uncanny? I'd leave my husband if he took part in an attack on my home and friends. Seems like it should be an important part of one of the tie-ins.

Gillen: It will be touched on. I suspect not just in Uncanny either.

Looks good.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

I hope it will really be an issue.

Storm and Black Panther on two different teams who are now fighting each other, let's see what they're going to do.

BUt I'm not really expecting much

Wow sounds like Unit is becoming an interesting enemy, I wonder how the X-men are going to defeat it and what Storm is going to do to it when she wakes up.

o

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Wow sounds like Unit is becoming an interesting enemy, I wonder how the X-men are going to defeat it and what Storm is going to do to it when she wakes up.

o
    Wot!?
    Storm is knocked out...again? Bloody Hell. Forget wallpaper...she's officially a rug. A beauty-full, expensive, one-of-a-kind rug...

When will it end?
    Last edited by Imraith Nimphais; 04-11-2012 at 12:04 PM.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Wow. Storm was an Avenger for all of ten minutes and quit at the first sign of trouble. She's officially the worst Avenger EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Wot!?
    Storm is knocked out...again? Bloody Hell. Forget wallpaper...she's officially a rug. A beauty-full, expensive, one-of-a-kind rug...

When will it end?
    Storm is written down again. Storm should be able to know that Unit is about to attack her.

Is Unit a powerful character?

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Wot!?

When will it end?
    Before we get into a huff about this, everyone was defeated this issue, not just Storm.

o