Page 57 of 668 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157557 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    I will never bow down. I'm a 'Ro Ho for life. Because in my mind, the 'Ro Ho title still won. The only reason it didn't was because you switched the rules to no one under a certain amount of posts would have their vote counted. We all know what the real title should've been...

'RO'S HOS!!
    Ro's Hos>>> CTT
    sorry Val, i like things that rhyme
    |Storm|Gambit|Psylocke|Jean Grey|Forge|Banshee|Bishop|Emma Frost|
    |Moonstar|Angel|Domino|Blink|Havok|Polaris|
    |Mystique|Nimrod|Shadow King|

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    a copy of the thread I started in the Superherohype forums, Excelsior...

nos sacamos las caretas...
    Did you know the wright brothers werent the first to take flight.

What that has to do with anything you may ask.

THIS:

You started your thread on that board--how would you feel if someone tried to take it over because they started a Storm thread in an Antarctic message board. You wouldn't because..that is your baby.

Consider this---At first I didnt like your Main thread descriptions and calling the Storm thread CTT. Or myself being labeled a lovable lunatic. But I got over it.

Please, and im not being mean..show some latitude.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by PinkNimrod View Post
    Ro's Hos>>> CTT
    sorry Val, i like things that rhyme
    \

Just killed another career, it's a mild day. Sorry I love these gif things.
    Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

Semi-Annual Wig Toss Champion-2013

I will never bow down. I'm a 'Ro Ho for life. Because in my mind, the 'Ro Ho title still won. The only reason it didn't was because you switched the rules to no one under a certain amount of posts would have their vote counted. We all know what the real title should've been...

'RO'S HOS!!
    IM a RO HO.

But I admit to one Clapping Thunder Thigh..but thats cause Im big Boneded.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    Did you know the wright brothers werent the first to take flight.

What that has to do with anything you may ask.

THIS:

You started your thread on that board--how would you feel if someone tried to take it over because they started a Storm thread in an Antarctic message board. You wouldn't because..that is your baby.

Consider this---At first I didnt like your Main thread descriptions and calling the Storm thread CTT. Or myself being labeled a lovable lunatic. But I got over it.

Please, and im not being mean..show some latitude.
    People who won't bend think they are being strong until their back gives out. Everyone has reserves of craziness in storage. Some folks don't count on meeting folks who got some to spare. Ro's Ho's for LIFE!! And Val, Ainet WAS the preistess of a Kilimanjaro tribe. I concede that Serengeti was used as a general location, however having HANDS ON knowledge of the Serengeti that is NOT based on a comic book. You can bet that Ro was in Kenya and also Uganda. Make your own rules girl! Maverick that you are!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by afropolo View Post
    People who won't bend think they are being strong until their back gives out. Everyone has reserves of craziness in storage. Some folks don't count on meeting folks who got some to spare. Ro's Ho's for LIFE!! And Val, Ainet WAS the preistess of a Kilimanjaro tribe. I concede that Serengeti was used as a general location, however having HANDS ON knowledge of the Serengeti that is NOT based on a comic book. You can bet that Ro was in Kenya and also Uganda. Make your own rules girl! Maverick that you are!!
    if the comics don't specify it then it's fan speculation. And we all know how badly fan speculation can go. There has been no specification as to where it was in the comics, whether it was intentional or not, so you can speculate all you want but that doesn't make it canon and true.

... Yet when I started leading the CTT movement all those accusations, all those horrible words stopped. It was not coincidence. The problem here is that none of you knew what is needed to survive in this troll-infested forum.
    Leading? LMAO. Val, it's the goddamned Internet. Hell, I remember reading those posts years ago, and they were no more annoying than what still goes on today in these threads. What YOU pertpetuate. You call yourself a leader? Please. Your delusion of grandeur is pathetic.

And Btw, conforming doesn't equate to standing up for what you believe in. It's selling out.

Peace.
    SistaSoOfficial --CBB. -- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED.

Bring. Jenn. Back.
    Because harsh reality is clearly a handicap.

if the comics don't specify it then it's fan speculation. And we all know how badly fan speculation can go. There has been no specification as to where it was in the comics, whether it was intentional or not, so you can speculate all you want but that doesn't make it canon and true.
    Just like this...

Deemed one part of the threesome that is the X-Forum's X-Fashionistas by RolandJP - December 14, 2010

Semi-Annual Wig Toss Champion-2013

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 'Flo View Post
    Leading? LMAO. Val, it's the goddamned Internet. Hell, I remember reading those posts years ago, and they were no more annoying than what still goes on today in these threads. What YOU pertpetuate. You call yourself a leader? Please. Your delusion of grandeur is pathetic.

And Btw, conforming doesn't equate to standing up for what you believe in. It's selling out.

Peace.
    I perpetuate the idea that Storm marrying Black Panther is horrendous, and that Storm has been replaced by a robot since before the marriage took place, because let's face up until the latest Uncanny issues Storm hadn't been acting like herself. It was a mockery of who she was. Yet all of you BP crazies still loved it and said it was in-character when we had her cheering like a stupid schoolgirl or saying her powers don't work in space against staggering evidence that they do. That is hardly the same as pandering to trolls to make them stop trolling.

Just like this...
    The scan clearly states Storm is not black. I am not sorry you don't want to accept Claremont cannon. If the Illustrious Scribe says she is not black, then she isn't. His word is law. He might not have created her, but he defined who she was and how she acted, and all other interpretations fail in comparison.

Ok. Let's all try to understand that we come from different places with different cultures, principles, etc.

And when Val and I talked, I believe Val wasn't really talking about Africa.. She was talking about Ororo's history that it's less interesting. the reality is it is true since marvel hasn't given us more Storm's history. So i told her that Storm's history would be more interesting by adding more stories to it cos even WW was just given a dad. and the reason WW's history is more interesting is she has her own solo comics that would allow writers to write more of her past, adding new stories, new characters, etc

So I think when Val said, less interesting, it's because of the fact that Marvel staff hasn't given us more stories to Storm's past.

But if there were a lot of stories, which means more characters more information on history's past. I think Val would not say "less interesting"

That's why i told her that perhaps they can add stories to Storm like having a step sister, or her adventures while crossing the serengeti, who her enemies were while she protect herpeople as a goddess, etc.

As for Val saying something about me, I understand her because there are places which people talk like how Val talks but doesn't really intend to hurt or be rude.

BUt since a lot of us don't talk that way, then maybe Val has to talk the way we talk so that she won't be misinterpreted or misunderstood.

as for Val thinking she is the high priestess of the thread, and saying stuff that sounds like Storm a bit, only more violent lol. : ) ), it's just her way of thinking/acting like Storm, but she's not really rude. Who knows? Val may have dyed her hair white now. hehehe. : )

But I think, you are also referring to is why is she like the leader of the thread. Now we can actually all talk about it like have a yearly election and the leader gets to name the Storm organization into what he/she prefers.

Now as for Val thinking Storm is mixture of all races, that's her opinion so we must not really be that sensitive. I myself wanted her to be a mixture so that i can have more connection to her, that part of her is a filipino.

BUt yeah! I believe Storm is really pure african, as she is the product of two africans who love each other.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by afropolo View Post
    People who won't bend think they are being strong until their back gives out.
    Aint that the truth.

I will say that I liked X-men #24. It reads like Claremont.
    I hope the writer isnt afraid to throw curve-balls..because the title is the PERFECT anti-Wolverine and the X-men.
    This book could be Intellectual escapism to WATXM's juvenile tabloid-ism.

Kitty Pregnant. Whats next Emma and SCott divorce..because she cheated on him with Toad?
    Last edited by RolandJP; 02-09-2012 at 08:24 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Ok. Let's all try to understand that we come from different places with different cultures, principles, etc.

And when Val and I talked, I believe Val wasn't really talking about Africa.. She was talking about Ororo's history that it's less interesting. the reality is it is true since marvel hasn't given us more Storm's history. So i told her that Storm's history would be more interesting by adding more stories to it cos even WW was just given a dad. and the reason WW's history is more interesting is she has her own solo comics that would allow writers to write more of her past, adding new stories, new characters, etc

So I think when Val said, less interesting, it's because of the fact that Marvel staff hasn't given us more stories to Storm's past.

But if there were a lot of stories, which means more characters more information on history's past. I think Val would not say "less interesting"

That's why i told her that perhaps they can add stories to Storm like having a step sister, or her adventures while crossing the serengeti, who her enemies were while she protect herpeople as a goddess, etc.

As for Val saying something about me, I understand her because there are places which people talk like how Val talks but doesn't really intend to hurt or be rude.

BUt since a lot of us don't talk that way, then maybe Val has to talk the way we talk so that she won't be misinterpreted or misunderstood.

as for Val thinking she is the high priestess of the thread, and saying stuff that sounds like Storm a bit, only more violent lol. : ) ), it's just her way of thinking/acting like Storm, but she's not really rude. Who knows? Val may have dyed her hair white now. hehehe. : )

But I think, you are also referring to is why is she like the leader of the thread. Now we can actually all talk about it like have a yearly election and the leader gets to name the Storm organization into what he/she prefers.

Now as for Val thinking Storm is mixture of all races, that's her opinion so we must not really be that sensitive. I myself wanted her to be a mixture so that i can have more connection to her, that part of her is a filipino.

BUt yeah! I believe Storm is really pure african, as she is the product of two africans who love each other.
    Bayang magiliw, perlas ng silanganan.
    Alab ng puso, sa dibdib mo'y buhay.
    Lupang hinirang, duyan ka ng magiting
    Sa manlulupig, di ka pasisiil.

Sa dagat at bundok, sa simoy at
    sa langit mong bughaw,
    may dilag ang tula at awit
    sa paglayang minamahal.

Ang kislap ng watawat mo'y
    tagumpay na nagniningning.
    Ang bituin at araw niya
    kailan pa may di magdidilim.

Lupa ng araw, ng lualhati't pagsinta,
    buhay ay langit sa piling mo.
    Aming ligaya na pag may mang-aapi,
    ang mamatay ng dahil sa iyo

I should've told you earlier, but I've known that anthem since I was 10. I hate your positiveness, btw. I'd say you wouldn't last a round against the trolls but it is very likely you wouldn't even realize what they were doing in the first place.

Aint that the truth.

I will say that I liked X-men #24. It reads like Claremont.
    I hope the writer isnt afraid to throw curve-balls..because the title is the PERFECT anti-Wolverine and the X-men.
    This book could be Intellectual escapism to WATXM's juvenile tabloid-ism.

Kitty Pregnant. Whats next Emma and SCott divorce..because she cheated on him with Toad?

I like the schism effects somehow. You want Wolverine then you buy Wolveirne and the x-men, if you want Cyclops, you go for Uncanny X-men, fiy uo want Storm, you go for Uncanny, X-Men and Avengers. hahahahaha : )
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Val you are the High Priestess. But that doesn't mean you have to rule with a clinched Vagina.. i mean fist.

BANNED

Val you are the High Priestess. But that doesn't mean you have to rule with a clinched Vagina.. i mean fist.
    my Vagina is Rotten. Much like the rock I call Heart.