Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Status Quo Cowards Thanos Classic's Avatar

Default Superman, Supergirl, Superboy Vs Ironman, Namor, Hulk,

New 52 Super Squad.
    Extremis Ironman.
    Hulk starts off sort of pissed.

Batman should call Superman or Wonderwoman to put an end to Crime in Gotham Forever. It'd only take about 3 minutes...

Do the DCNu Krytonians have blitzing capabilities? How close to the Post Crisis Supergang are they?

Status Quo Cowards Thanos Classic's Avatar

superboy doesn't have any superspeed at all. his tk is decent so far, but unstable.

superman can fly to another city in seconds, catch bullets, and move at constant superspeed to keep some fire being from lighting everything up.

supergirl flew from earth to across our solar system in an undisclosed amount of time while holding her breath. it probably doesn't matter as far as blitzing though.

strength wise I think man and girl are currently class 90 so far...if being able to punch someone from siberia to mongolia qualities.
    Batman should call Superman or Wonderwoman to put an end to Crime in Gotham Forever. It'd only take about 3 minutes...

If they are class 90 then I'm assuming with their speed they could probably win this.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
    Do the DCNu Krytonians have blitzing capabilities? How close to the Post Crisis Supergang are they?

The krytonians are so screwed...

Isn't always about the speed? Win for the Kryptonians.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    Isn't always about the speed?
    It really depends on the opponent. If you're putting someone with high end super speed against someone who doesn't have it..they better have some good durability or something.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

If the best showing the Kryptonians have is bullet-time with a class 90, Thor can easily give Nu Superman a hard fight. And Namor and Tony can probably keep the youngsters busy long enough for Thor to get to them too.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post

The krytonians are so screwed...
    I admit I don't get it...what's that from?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg
    If the best showing the Kryptonians have is bullet-time with a class 90, Thor can easily give Nu Superman a hard fight. And Namor and Tony can probably keep the youngsters busy long enough for Thor to get to them too.
    Someone needs to re-read the OP =P

That's true. Still say Marvel wins, Tony's armor has spider sense.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
    I admit I don't get it...what's that from?

heh, the "krytonians" mispelling of kryptonians just made me remember kryten from red dwarf the old BBC series.

Quote Originally Posted by Becoming An Anthropologist View Post
    strength wise I think man and girl are currently class 90 so far...if being able to punch someone from siberia to mongolia qualities.
    When was this?

Sidenote: Current Hulk has fights in Earth's mantle, that cause earthquakes and volcanic eruptions all over the earth.

Edit: Managed to find it:

Last edited by Hazard; 01-27-2012 at 04:00 PM.

I'm thinking for Hulk they should try to space toss him if they're strong enough. I'm assuming if they are indeed Class 90 they could do it.
    Last edited by Surtur; 01-27-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Vatican Assassin Warlock aut0matic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I'm thinking for Hulk they should try to space toss him if they're strong enough. I'm assuming if they are indeed Class 90 they could do it.
    iron man and namor could both save hulk from a space toss- if superman's only around class 90 now, he won't be throwing him into the sun or anything.

but i honestly don't know anything about the new 52- speed will probably still be too much of an issue for the marvel side...

Quote Originally Posted by aut0matic View Post
    iron man and namor could both save hulk from a space toss- if superman's only around class 90 now, he won't be throwing him into the sun or anything.

but i honestly don't know anything about the new 52- speed will probably still be too much of an issue for the marvel side...
    Well, I was figuring Supes could do the space toss and the rest of his team would keep the other guys busy.

We really need confirmation though on if he's Class 90 or not. I would think a Class 90 bullet timer could beat Namor. Unless IM is more durable then Namor, they could probably put him down too.

A possible strategy could be Supes blitzes Hulk and tosses him into space. Supergirl is blitzing and fighting Namor, Superman then turns his attention to Iron Man with Superboy as back up. If Superman isn't strong enough to space toss he could probably at least throw Hulk a pretty good distance away, to the point where by the time he gets back to the arena IM and Namor would be defeated.
    Last edited by Surtur; 01-27-2012 at 05:14 PM.