Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1351
    Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

There'd only be one lil issue. How would Kirkman explain how a pre-pubescent boy managed to get it up and get laid? Growth hormones? Super Glue?

He probably just did something aesthetic to Carl to piss Rick off, or he may not have actually done anything to Carl but will make Rick think he chopped him up into tiny lil bits to make Rick cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviancy View Post
    There'd only be one lil issue. How would Kirkman explain how a pre-pubescent boy managed to get it up and get laid? Growth hormones? Super Glue?

He probably just did something aesthetic to Carl to piss Rick off, or he may not have actually done anything to Carl but will make Rick think he chopped him up into tiny lil bits to make Rick cry.
    So as I said, my theories are never right, so when I posted it, I was being less than serious. I do think it would be very interesting, but I don't see it being the case.

But it's not impossible for Carl to "get it up". He is about 9 or 10.
    And there's of course cunnilingus, which may not be "getting laid", but whatev.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post
    Did anybody notice all the books people have been reading?It just seems like all they have for entertainment.

-Carl was reading a book with the lamp on
    -The woman who do Negan sexual favors were lying around bored reading books
    -The 2 male lovers were reading books

With no t.v, people read because they're bored and have a lot of free time
    Its like jail... lol

What has bothered me is the lack of musicians... I know many guitar players that would take their acoustic with them. I know that music on the road can be dangerous because it attracts zombies. But what about the safezones? There has to be at least 1 guitar players that survvived the apoc.... or you would think someone would figure they could teach themselves.

I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfCups View Post
    So as I said, my theories are never right, so when I posted it, I was being less than serious. I do think it would be very interesting, but I don't see it being the case.

But it's not impossible for Carl to "get it up". He is about 9 or 10.
    And there's of course cunnilingus, which may not be "getting laid", but whatev.
    Carl was 6 when the zombies began.He's 8 years old as of now.He might be turning 9 soon.Just a few years off until 12 years old.Robert Krickmen might do a timeskip or he might speed up time in The Walking Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Quest Mar-Vell View Post
    Its like jail... lol

What has bothered me is the lack of musicians... I know many guitar players that would take their acoustic with them. I know that music on the road can be dangerous because it attracts zombies. But what about the safezones? There has to be at least 1 guitar players that survvived the apoc.... or you would think someone would figure they could teach themselves.
    Actually in the Novel Rise of the Governor and the videogame from Telltale, there are people that know how to play instruments. Also, just because we haven't seen anyone play in the comics doesn't mean that they don't, it's just not important enough to show.

Carl was 6 when the zombies began.He's 8 years old as of now.He might be turning 9 soon.Just a few years off until 12 years old.Robert Krickmen might do a timeskip or he might speed up time in The Walking Dead.
    Was he six? For some reason, I thought he was eight when the series started.

Actually in the Novel Rise of the Governor and the videogame from Telltale, there are people that know how to play instruments. Also, just because we haven't seen anyone play in the comics doesn't mean that they don't, it's just not important enough to show.

Was he six? For some reason, I thought he was eight when the series started.
    Carl Grimes is a 13 year old teenager in the t.v show.

In the comic,he's a 9 year old pre-teen.It says his age here
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Ca...(Comic_Series)

I don't know if he's 6 years old when the zombies began.Only 2 years has passed in the walking dead.He's maybe 7 or 6.

I dont remember what issue its in(ill do a re-read), but Carl tells Morgan(i believe) how old he is, but that they skipped his birthday

Heh, thats kind of why I can understand why some go the trade only route with TWD. As much as I like the comic, there's very rarely anything HUGE that makes one issue stand out more than others, its all about the "slow burn" as the world eats them from the inside out and changes them in random ways.

Like poor Carl.

That kid is gonna be a serious threat to the baddies if he lives long enough to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviancy View Post
    Heh, thats kind of why I can understand why some go the trade only route with TWD. As much as I like the comic, there's very rarely anything HUGE that makes one issue stand out more than others, its all about the "slow burn" as the world eats them from the inside out and changes them in random ways.

Like poor Carl.

That kid is gonna be a serious threat to the baddies if he lives long enough to grow up.
    Carl is already 9 years old and he's a mass murderer.He killed Negan's men.He had his first kill at the age of 6.He's super dangerous,he defied Rick's orders and didn't stay in the house.Just wait until Carl is 12/13.He'll be at odds with his Dad and get rebellious and super-harden. He'll be old enough to outsmart the adults.He's already shown to be cunning by hiding in the mattresses and taking out some of Negan's men.
    Last edited by Wild_Child; 02-06-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Technically, Carl is a mass killer since murder is the premeditated unlawful act of killing another and in their world, there is no law. That's actually one of the fun things about the book. Since there are no laws anyone who is considered a bad guy in the book, he or she is only considered a bad guy because people don't like what they're doing and not because they're breaking any laws, can't break what doesn't exist. Negan for example, he's merely playing the survival of the fittest card which one could argue is perfectly natural in the type of world they live in. But going back to Carl, he obviously thinks he's hardcore but he proved he's still a child by being foolish enough to think he could sneak into Negan's camp and kill him. I also think there's a chance Negan may resurrect the fragile child that still lives within Carl by just totally mindfucking the hell out of him, at least thats what I'm hoping because the way I see it, his lack of common sense has weakened Team Grimes because now their leader is far more vulnerable since Negan has his son.

Negan got Carl laid. What Negan had to to Carl is make him a man, the hat on the ground symbolizes the last vestige of childhood being gone. Hey, my theories are never correct, I may as well be fantastical with my theories.
    That would be too predictable for my taste since how clear it is that Negan is impressed by Carl and want to give him something men who are his soldiers get.

It would also ruin the suspense, the cliffhanger last page of issue 106. I worry what Carl has done or what has been done to him.

Something like getting a kid some sex isnt really that interesting, surprising coming from a sick villain.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

I am more excited for issue 107 than the next episode. Is it Wednesday yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Libaax View Post

Something like getting a kid some sex isnt really that interesting, surprising coming from a sick villain.
    I think Negan would had done this to Carl if he were 13.

What did Negan do to Carl?The issue already came out.Can somebody tell me please?

What did Negan do to Carl?The issue already came out.Can somebody tell me please?
    Nothing....