Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1348

Wow, I finally caught up today...
    Damn, this Neegan guy really shook up this book.

I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

this is creepy.

You can buy the walking dead assault for 1.99.I like how they use the comics for the character's avatar.

Sits on the shelf! President Kang's Avatar

Huh, TV show budget = less fishtank zombie heads.

Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

Speaking of the tv budget...

"The Walking Dead" has made television history as the first cable series ever to pull in the highest ratings for the Fall broadcast season among the adult age 18-49 demographic. With this distinction it beat every other broadcast and cable entertainment shows of the season, including ratings hogs "The Voice," "Grey's Anatomy," "The Big Bang Theory," and "Two and a Half Men.""

Link

There's no way when it comes time to renew contracts the main actors won't be expecting a huge pay bump, and they deserve it. I mean Mad Men got a budget increase a season or two back and popularity wise, TWD makes it look like Ishtar.

Yeah, but the beauty of TWD is that if anyone starts thinking they're too valuable to the show Kirkman can just kill them off. Suckers!

It is interesting the Hershell and Dale swap. I wouldn't be suprised to see Hershell last until a Hunters style storyline. I have to believe the producers recgonized that the actor portraying dale 1) was a poor actor and 2) was annoying beyond belief.
    David Bowie fan

Quote Originally Posted by President Kang View Post
    Huh, TV show budget = less fishtank zombie heads.
    I would say that scene cost thousands of dollars to do considering the cost of the fish tanks and the make-up for the heads.

Some of it could be CGI but even if it is, that still would cost a pretty penny.

As for the beauty of TWD, Kirkman does get to play god with the characters in the comic but unless he and AMC have some bizarro agreement, which I highly, highly doubt, the head honchos at AMC are the gods. They'll only sacrifice the actors they feel won't be detrimental to the ratings. The show doesn't have as much rope as the comic now that the ratings are as high as they are. The higher ratings means they can pull in more ad revenue, so the last thing they'd want to do is knock off an actor who is highly popular in the show just because he was lets say a 50% increase in pay.
    Last edited by Anthony Devianza; 12-06-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post
    There's only 4 core character's(Rick,Carl,Andrea,Michonne) left in the series.I don't think any of them are gonna die yet.
    If Carl does dies then Rick will go completely lose it then he'll kill himself just like Hershel did over his son Billy.Carl can't die or else it's over for Rick Grimes.Rick Grimes can't die yet because he's the main character.

Attachment 104951
    So I don't buy this cover that Carl dies.He is mistaken for dead but he actually lives.
    Uhh, what? Maggie and Sophia, Jesus, Rosita, Eugene, Heath, Gabriel, there's tons of characters. Some are just in the background a little bit more. I don't think Carl's as vulnerable as anyone else, and I agree that the cover is meant to deceive, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kirkman does go through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SatanBigsby View Post
    Uhh, what? Maggie and Sophia, Jesus, Rosita, Eugene, Heath, Gabriel, there's tons of characters. Some are just in the background a little bit more. I don't think Carl's as vulnerable as anyone else, and I agree that the cover is meant to deceive, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kirkman does go through with it.
    Those other characters are more likely to die then Andrea,Michonne,and Carl.Characters who are closer to then main character(Rick) are less likely to die.That doesn't mean that can't or won't die.I don't think Jesus,Heath and those other characters are gonna live for 103 issues like Andrea did.

I think I know what Rick's Plan was.Rick wanted to know where Negan's place so he had Jesus follow him.After Rick knows where he is located at, he was gonna send Andrea and a sniping mission to assassinate Negan.

There's the Tank at the prison where they were at 60 issues ago. I don't know what happened to it, I think the tank blew up?If it's still there,Rick can get enough gas to drive it all the way back to the Hilltop.Nobody knows how to drive a tank though but I thought it's worth considering.

Last edited by Wild_Child; 12-09-2012 at 04:23 PM.

lolol this funny pic

I wish we had more pages per issue in the walking dead.Robert Kirkman is really rich from the show,video games,books, and amusement rides,perhaps we can get double sized issues every time?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1354907047.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	105492
    this is a cool toy
    Last edited by Wild_Child; 12-09-2012 at 06:44 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ramage View Post
    I have to believe the producers recgonized that the actor portraying dale 1) was a poor actor and 2) was annoying beyond belief.
    actually, I believe he's the one who wanted out of his contract when Darabont was fired. they go way back.

also, I really liked Dale.

Darabont leaves the show..

Stories start flying around that someone who was very loyal to Darabont wanted out of his contract...

Rumors come out that the person who wanted out of his contract was having a change of heart but that it was already too late..

Dale (DeMunn) is killed off way before his time...

DeMunn has worked with Darabont in the past, in films like the Green Mile and the Mist. And he's now working with Darabont on LA Noir, along with Bernthal.
    Last edited by Anthony Devianza; 12-10-2012 at 12:08 AM.