Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Will You Allow Storm as an Original X-Men for the Juggernaut Mission?
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Squad Level: 1060
    Trying to Max: Shadowcat(B), Black Widow(B), QuickSilver
    Deviantart: Here

Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Traveler Seamstress View Post
    Will You Allow Storm as an Original X-Men for the Juggernaut Mission?
    Not this time round. This for the x-men in the 1960's! Do you not have any of these characters?

Guess Ill do Cyclops :P
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Squad Level: 1060
    Trying to Max: Shadowcat(B), Black Widow(B), QuickSilver
    Deviantart: Here

FYI TEAM GAURDIAN
    Team gaurdian Will now consist of Magneta Hydra and Rover Claw
    SQUAD NAME: Sheild Gaurdian
    YOUTUBE: SUBSCRIBE@ http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMMAGOON494
    TRYING TO MAX: Avengers Black Widow

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    Important Updates:

UPDATE: We are all aware of the glitch, where you can change your character in the mission. Fair warning, if you change a character in the mission, and the judges see this, they can throw you out of the tournament for good. There will not be character changes in the mission.

Hi everyone, the thread is finally here. I had to have a lot of help from several people. First thanks to Mason for allowing me to branch off. Thanks for Emilio for starting it for me and all his wonderful artwork. He is a great pal.
    Thanks Quirky for the information gathering. Thank you Winter for your information. Thank you Mars and Virgo for information, advice and offering to help. Thank you Magenta for offering to help. Thanks Boinks for all the spreadsheets. Thank you judges, this means a lot that your sacrificing your time to help me. It means alot. Brain Yak thanks for your help. If I miss anybody, I'm sorry but your help was appreciated.

This thread is now open for any questions about the tournament, so feel free to ask any time. This league is for CBR Team members only, but anybody can join us just go to the CBR Team thread and tell Mason you want to join the team, then contact me and you can sign up.

Once again, I want to thank you all for the help because I couldn't of done it without you, and last one last person to thank for sure is the co administrator Conn Seanery for his help as well. Thank you all! I'm open for business now!
    Can you send me the link to the secduel and time and meeting place
    Also MAGNETA HYDRA would you like to join my team?

Quote Originally Posted by GAMMAGOON494 View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not playing the team tournament. I updated the solo list to make that clear. Good luck, Shield Guardian!

Shield I think your confused about what to do on this tournament. From Feb thru Dec, is a year long tourney, that you set up the day and times you want to play, provided a judge is available when you want to play. There are three missions for solo and team play each month. You have to have a judge present in your game to observe your score , whether you are solo or on a team. That is why there is not four people to a team, but three because a judge enters the game as the fourth person. The reason there is a judge for both solo and teams is to make sure everyone is honest with there score and the player needs a backup person to keep track of the score in case a player forgets to write the score down. Everything you need to know is on the front page of my thread, you just need to read this because it is important that you know what is going on. This is nothing like the short tournament I had.

Shield I think your confused about what to do on this tournament. From Feb thru Dec, is a year long tourney, that you set up the day and times you want to play, provided a judge is available when you want to play. There are three missions for solo and team play each month. You have to have a judge present in your game to observe your score , whether you are solo or on a team. That is why there is not four people to a team, but three because a judge enters the game as the fourth person. The reason there is a judge for both solo and teams is to make sure everyone is honest with there score and the player needs a backup person to keep track of the score in case a player forgets to write the score down. Everything you need to know is on the front page of my thread, you just need to read this because it is important that you know what is going on. This is nothing like the short tournament I had.
    Rover Claw will contact who? can I get their full name???
    Last edited by GAMMAGOON494; 01-28-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Rover Claw will contact who? can I get their full name???
    Go to CBR Team Forum and ask The Tyrannical Mason or Jessica Drew and tell them your sister wants to be on the team. It is as simple as that. Thanks buddy!

Hey, CUG, on the All For Jugger-naut, you have Jean Grey/Phoenix. Can we use both? Or is it just one or the other?

Thanks!
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    Hey, CUG, on the All For Jugger-naut, you have Jean Grey/Phoenix. Can we use both? Or is it just one or the other?

Thanks!
    One or the other!

Default Important Updates

Please read the newest updates on the third post of this thread on the first page! Thank you!

Important Updates:

UPDATE: We are all aware of the glitch, where you can change your character in the mission. Fair warning, if you change a character in the mission, and the judges see this, they can throw you out of the tournament for good. There will not be character changes in the mission.
    I thought they fixed that bug. The last time I tried it, it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    I thought they fixed that bug. The last time I tried it, it didn't work.
    Virgo asked if it could be a rule because it is a form of cheating, and I agree it is a fair ruling, so I wanted the judges to be aware of it when your judging to write down the character the person is playing. The bug could be fixed, I don't know that myself. Thanks for the info, but I'm still keeping it as a ruling.

For the record, what was the "bug" in the Venom mission? I was looking forward to playing it :/