Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I've been casually testing the difference in scoring for the special team bonuses, and preliminary results show a slight but not negligible difference. NOT THE PREVIOUS LARGE BONUSES THAT I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT. The Armor boost can effect the Survival bonus, so we definitely need to ban that usage for teams doing make-up matches. For the record, I do have Angel.

Does it give you the total of the bonus, so that it can be ignored, like your talking about, if it does effect the survival?
    Former CBR Team President, now just a regular GI JOE!
    Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard AKA CUG
    Squad Level: 1310
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer

Default Attention: Judges

Do we need to have a meeting?

Do I need to let you finish testing, before anyone is allowed to do missions?

Judges, what do you want to do?

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    Does it give you the total of the bonus, so that it can be ignored, like your talking about, if it does effect the survival?
    The Armor boost gives each player an additional 5% blocking power, so an attack that would hit for 20 points only hits for 19, 40 for 38, etc. It's the equivalent of the difference of playing with a max level hero while only being a level 6. Haven't evaluated the effects on survival bonus points, something we NEED to do, but not for the tourneys. Disallowing the use of any boost will fix this issue.

Do we need to have a meeting?

Do I need to let you finish testing, before anyone is allowed to do missions?

Judges, what do you want to do?
    I think we shouldn't allow any buffing using team bonuses for ANY make-up missions. Can this be avoided with the characters that are available to the teams for those missions? I'm asking because I don't know what mission/characters the teams are running for past months. But, all future missions (you did say no team has ran this month's, right?) the teams should be able to use any combination of characters, while the judges should AVOID creating those 4-squaddie buffs.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 06-09-2012 at 11:47 AM.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

The Armor boost gives each player an additional 5% blocking power, so an attack that would hit for 20 points only hits for 19, 40 for 38, etc. It's the equivalent of the difference of playing with a max level hero while only being a level 6. Haven't evaluated the effects on survival bonus points, something we NEED to do, but not for the tourneys. Disallowing the use of any boost will fix this issue.

I think we shouldn't allow any buffing using team bonuses for ANY make-up missions. Can this be avoided with the characters that are available to the teams for those missions? I'm asking because I don't know what mission/characters the teams are running for past months. But, all future missions (you did say no team has ran this month's, right?) the teams should be able to use any combination of characters, while the judges should AVOID creating those 4-squaddie buffs.
    If you don't mind, look at the spread sheet of past missions on page one on the first post, click on the link and under the team missions tab, will have all the missions from each month! We should all take a look at it before tonight!

If you don't mind, look at the spread sheet of past missions on page one on the first post, click on the link and under the team missions tab, will have all the missions from each month! We should all take a look at it before tonight!
    Or here's a easier way of solving your problem before every mission for a team the team has to say which characters they are going to use, then the judge has to pick a character that won't combo with any character.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    Or here's a easier way of solving your problem before every mission for a team the team has to say which characters they are going to use, then the judge has to pick a character that won't combo with any character.
    Unfortunately, the Entities of Might will have a some make up missions that are all going to have bonuses, so I've got to test that tonight! In an April mission, you can pick any x-men, that one for sure, I want to investigate, among some others!

Unfortunately, the Entities of Might will have a some make up missions that are all going to have bonuses, so I've got to test that tonight! In an April mission, you can pick any x-men, that one for sure, I want to investigate, among some others!
    So you are saying that since we didn't do our March,April AND June missions we can't use certain characters that other teams used?
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    So you are saying that since we didn't do our March,April AND June missions we can't use certain characters that other teams used?
    That is not what I said, I have to determine how the bonus effects the missions!

Bright Breaking Ghost B. B. Ghost's Avatar

OK, Tox, Quirky, contact me for your victory payments if you would like them, please! (I may just send a PM anyway, since it's just my team and me collecting this month, weirdly)
    SHSO Codename: Bright Breaking Ghost
    SHSO Level: 1300+
    Editor of The Asgardian Throne Room!
    Host of the CBR SHSO Chatbox!

Quote Originally Posted by B. B. Ghost View Post
    OK, Tox, Quirky, contact me for your victory payments if you would like them, please! (I may just send a PM anyway, since it's just my team and me collecting this month, weirdly)
    Off-topic for a sec! But welcome back!

On-topic, this whole team bonuses thing is really confusing. I hope it all comes together so that it will be fair to all players, but I understand if due to the fact that our team is behind, we are at a slight disadvantage. It sucks, but I know there is nothing you can do to get rid of this new feature.
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    Off-topic for a sec! But welcome back!

On-topic, this whole team bonuses thing is really confusing. I hope it all comes together so that it will be fair to all players, but I understand if due to the fact that our team is behind, we are at a slight disadvantage. It sucks, but I know there is nothing you can do to get rid of this new feature.
    Me and Spy have worked out the kinks to this situation! The way we are handling this is simple. Whoever judges you must pick a character that doesn't correspond to the team bonuses! That way we don't have to worry about it! Spy, MPG and myself, along with others tested these bonuses! You will always know a bonus is added on the mission because it says it in the beginning of the mission! We only have to worry about your team, when it comes to these bonuses through May's missions! If a judge starts one of your makeup missions and a bonus shows on the screen in the beginning, the judge immediately must restart the mission with another character, that way that bonus does not show up!

Default Attention: All players and judges

Starting this month's missions, we judges will be angel for all missions that way no team has an advantage, however, you are now allowed to try to get team bonuses from the characters that you have to choose from that I have given you for each mission!

Default Attention: Judges

The Guard, The Axe and The Yak need a judge for Friday 7:00 pm CST! The following Friday, at the same time CUG, needs to do his Solo, at the same time! Thanks to all that reply!

The Guard, The Axe and The Yak need a judge for Friday 7:00 pm CST! The following Friday, at the same time CUG, needs to do his Solo, at the same time! Thanks to all that reply!
    I'll be on CBOX, then. Feel free to hit me up.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

I'll be on CBOX, then. Feel free to hit me up.
    Yak, especially thanks you! You see, Axe and I have been fatting him up for the slaughter for weeks, he is just happy to be free and not somebody's main dish! Nothing is worse than being eye candy for many a hungry dinner tables!