Page 274 of 397 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5950
  1. #4096
    Senior Member MartinNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    With the year nearly ended and having reshuffled some of my collection and selling off some books I thought I'd add some pics of my collection. Only books missing are Maus and When David Lost His Voice.

    First an overview (no comments on the tv please, it's large enough for me at 32").



    First part is most of my Dutch language books. So mainly Franco-Belgian and French BD's.




    Last edited by MartinNL; 12-27-2013 at 12:29 PM.

  2. #4097
    Senior Member MartinNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,531

    Default



    Oversized slipcased editions...



    Last edited by MartinNL; 12-27-2013 at 12:30 PM.

  3. #4098
    Senior Member MartinNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    More oversized (slipcased), small sized English books, graphic novels in English and Dutch and more BD's like Asterix, Corto Maltese.





    Last edited by MartinNL; 12-27-2013 at 12:45 PM.

  4. #4099
    Senior Member MartinNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    The next part....





    Last edited by MartinNL; 12-27-2013 at 12:31 PM.

  5. #4100
    Senior Member MartinNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    Some more shelves...





    Last edited by MartinNL; 12-27-2013 at 12:42 PM.

  6. #4101
    Senior Member MartinNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    More Vertigo and DC...





    Last edited by MartinNL; 12-27-2013 at 12:40 PM.

  7. #4102
    Senior Member MartinNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    And the final part, with some more DC, and my grand Marvel collection...





    Last edited by MartinNL; 12-27-2013 at 12:38 PM.

  8. #4103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    With the year nearly ended and having reshuffled some of my collection and selling off some books I thought I'd add some pics of my collection. Only books missing are Maus and When David Lost His Voice.

    First an overview (no comments on the tv please, it's large enough for me at 32").
    That's an awesome collection. I'm going by memory here, but it looks like you added a number of books during the past year. I recall you posting some pics awhile back, which is where I first saw the "Absolute" Martha Washington. I think you had it better displayed, though, turning it around to where you could see the front rather than the binding.

  9. #4104
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    286

    Default

    MartinNL, you my friend have a problem. An awesome, awesome problem.

    :)

  10. #4105
    disMember svp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Very nice. Impressive.
    I like looking at all the titles and seeing if I've read the books.

    Do you have a pile of softcover trades laying on the floor?
    Why do collect and then purge? I don't understand the two different directions?

    Very nice collection.

  11. #4106
    Senior Member Phelpzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chester, IL
    Posts
    2,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    And the final part, with some more DC, and my grand Marvel collection...





    You have a amazing collection sir very impressive

  12. #4107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    What is that book between Scarlet Blades and Technopriests?

  13. #4108
    Senior Member MartinNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    That's an awesome collection. I'm going by memory here, but it looks like you added a number of books during the past year. I recall you posting some pics awhile back, which is where I first saw the "Absolute" Martha Washington. I think you had it better displayed, though, turning it around to where you could see the front rather than the binding.
    Your memory serves you well. Space issues made it so that I had to turn those books back with only the spine facing out now.

    Quote Originally Posted by svp View Post
    Do you have a pile of softcover trades laying on the floor?
    Why do collect and then purge? I don't understand the two different directions?
    This should be it... no more softcover trades to add. I did forget to upload some DC trades shelves, but I now added those pics...

    Collect and purge: Sometimes you know you're just not going to read a book again, so why hold on to that? Rather sell it and then buy new books :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Genericusername12 View Post
    What is that book between Scarlet Blades and Technopriests?
    That's the slipcased Metabarons.

  14. #4109
    Senior Member Phelpzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chester, IL
    Posts
    2,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Pretty sure that for Morning Glories you can read the first issue for free.
    Thanks for the heads up just read issue #1 and plan on ordering deluxe 1&2 on my payday, checked out Revival #1 also and think I'll be getting the deluxe vol 1 of it as well

  15. #4110
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Wow, such an impressive collection!

    Actually, it is you, MartinNL, who inspired me to collect comics really active - I was really impressed by your pics year ago :)

    So... here is my collection today. 95% was bought in 2013. Everything is here except of some Hellblazer tpbs, 100 bullets vol.5 and Villains Month omnibus.

    Last edited by Roland1580; 12-27-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •