Page 102 of 402 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 6027
    Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    I think I saw a copy of the Jeremiah omnibus vol. 1 while shopping today... and I just realised now, wasn't that book OOP?
    I think it was OOP the moment it went on sale.....

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    I think it was OOP the moment it went on sale.....
    Thanks... I'll give 'em a call in the morning to see if they can put it aside for me.

Just a heads up for those looking, Fear Agent Library Vol 1 is back up on Amazon. I ordered one hoping it comes in good shape. I also read on Remender's blog that Dark Horse will have a second printing soon as well.

Thanks... I'll give 'em a call in the morning to see if they can put it aside for me.
    Yeah, get it. It's selling for quite a mark up already. Although I have a feeling you could get the original volumes in your neck of the woods without too much effort.
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    Yeah, get it. It's selling for quite a mark up already. Although I have a feeling you could get the original volumes in your neck of the woods without too much effort.
    You'd be surprised... Volume 1 hardcovers in Dutch for titles like Largo Winch and Long John Silver go upwards of 75 euro!! Jeremiah hardcovers go for 20 euro upwards per volume. The Dark Horse books contain three volumes so they're the low budget option ;)

Even More Senior Member Captain Planet's Avatar

Finally got Hellboy library vol 2. It's taken over a year for it to finally make it in my budget and now I only need vol 4. I used to hate library editions but they are pretty great looking books. Can't wait to start reading through Hellboy all over again. I've only read them once as them came out in tpb.

You'd be surprised... Volume 1 hardcovers in Dutch for titles like Largo Winch and Long John Silver go upwards of 75 euro!! Jeremiah hardcovers go for 20 euro upwards per volume. The Dark Horse books contain three volumes so they're the low budget option ;)
    I just watched the movie Largo Winch yesterday. Didn't know it was based on a comic. In fact I somehow thought it was the sequel to Mesrine.

Hey guys, I wanted to make you a little jealous so I thought I should share what we're going to get here in Portugal!

Starting next month and until 2014 we're going to get weekly Star Wars Hardcovers collecting almost all the books that exist.
    There'll be 70 volumes with 200 pages each, 10€ each (the first costs 2€ and the second 6€).

All the major tittles from Marvel and Dark Horse will be printed!

Oh... and the book spines make a pretty picture!

I can't wait for this!
    Last edited by DavidB.; 12-28-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by DavidB. View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to make you a little jealous so I thought I should share what we're going to get here in Portugal!

Starting next month and until 2014 we're going to get weekly Star Wars Hardcovers collecting almost all the books that exist.
    There'll be 70 volumes with 200 pages each, 10€ each (the first costs 2€ and the second 6€).

I can't wait for this!
    What size are the books? The dark horse omnibuses are 6x9. I wish they made a picture...I'm a bit jealous though

They didn't say, but from previous collections I think it's going to be normal comic book sized...

Bummer (I wanted oversized), but a great collection either way!

More human than human. Johnny P. Sartre's Avatar

The 9th Blog
    A Blog made with friends about comics, the 9th art
    Tumblr: Comics! Comics! Comics! ACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P. Sartre View Post
    My Sharaz-De arrived the other night when I was out of town. Got stuck in the airport tonight, so I won't be able to crack it open until tomorrow.

More human than human. Johnny P. Sartre's Avatar

I was flipping through it today, bloody beautiful book!

Going bunker down tomorrow, finish Roberto Bolaño's Woes of the True Policeman and then start Sharaz-De.

I'm still waiting for Toppi's The Collector to ship.
    The 9th Blog
    A Blog made with friends about comics, the 9th art
    Tumblr: Comics! Comics! Comics! ACK!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidB. View Post

I can't wait for this!
    Wow. That is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    My Rising Stars Compendium Vol. 1 came in today from IST. Awesome packaging and a great looking book. I'm not sure why it's called "vol 1" as it collects everything in the series and there - to my knowledge - wasn't a sequel planned.

Also, kind of disappointed that Midnight Nation is so expensive as the Deluxe only collects the 1/2 issue and 1-12. Granted it's the entire series but even the discount sites have it in the mid $60 range. (I think cover might have been either $75 or $100.)
    The hc or tpb of Rising Stars? The reviews on amazon of the poor quality put me off.

I agree on Midnight Nation. Way too high.