Page 96 of 403 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 6045

Quote Originally Posted by Blastermaster View Post
    So I checked DH's website and it say the release date for Fear Agent Library Edition vol.2 is April 27th. Now I'm very,very confused.
    The books'll come when they come For what it's worth FA 1 is in stock at amazon.com and UK, so if you don't want to wait till whenever, order now.

So I checked DH's website and it say the release date for Fear Agent Library Edition vol.2 is April 27th. Now I'm very,very confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    The books'll come when they come For what it's worth FA 1 is in stock at amazon.com and UK, so if you don't want to wait till whenever, order now.
    And it's only $28 at Amazon. For such a beautiful and huge book that's a steal.

Oh, and the page count on Amazon is wrong: it's well over 500 pages, not 440.

yeah Amazon.ca has the FA vol. 1 in stock right now at $33cdn. Free shipping too... :) I gotta hold off till after xmas now so I hope they are still there...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P. Sartre View Post
    Price.

They want to give out a ton of BPRD to customers at an affordable price.

If they were the length and width of the Hellboy LE, they would probably be the same price or cost more.
    You mean that B.P.R.D. series are not as popular as Hellboy series and they wouldn't sell as good in LE as in standart edition? Or I get it wrong?

Here is my review of the Fear Agent Library vol 1

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2ER02B...wasThisHelpful

(if you care to, please click that it was useful)
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Ultimates vol 2 by Hickman. This is great.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Formerly GarbageMan

Just got home to FA Library. I was under the impression it was the same size as the Hellboy Libraries. It's taller, but not as deep. Still looks awesome.

My copy of Fear Agent, which I ordered after the announced sellout, just shipped. Along with Grendel Omnibus 2. Still haven't read through the first one. Too much reading material this time of year
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    My copy of Fear Agent, which I ordered after the announced sellout, just shipped. Along with Grendel Omnibus 2. Still haven't read through the first one. Too much reading material this time of year
    I have Grendel omnibus 2 coming as well, and stil haven't read the 1st yet either...

Needs more shelf space Kewbamboo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedNave View Post
    Fear Agent looks dang sexy. I just got the shipping confirmation for mine this afternoon, and of course I'm back to work for the rest of this week, boo.

Plus I bought the first 2 Hellboy library editions this afternoon, as a treat for having more money than I though and more importantly, doing amazing in this semester. Is there any reason number 2 appears to be dearer on Amazon than the rest? Cause it roughly worked out the same buying them in the shop to ordering them online.
    Vol 2 was OOP and it is getting a new printing soon.
    Books and more books - my collection!
    http://s1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/Kewbamboo

Quote Originally Posted by Kewbamboo View Post
    Vol 2 was OOP and it is getting a new printing soon.
    Ah cool, the only one my LCS didn't have was Vol.3.

Does anybody have a comparison picture of the Buffy Library Editions and the new Fear Agent volume? Just interested to see if they're the same size. Thanks!
    Oversized Hardcover Videos!
    Latest uploads - The Planetary Omnibus, Invisibles Deluxe, Before Watchmen: Nite/Owl Dr Manhattan, Wasteland Apocalyptic Edition

Quote Originally Posted by TehJofus View Post
    Does anybody have a comparison picture of the Buffy Library Editions and the new Fear Agent volume? Just interested to see if they're the same size. Thanks!
    My girlfriend has the Buffy Tales HC by DH and I just compared the two: they're the exact same size, height and length wise.

Having said that I don't know if "Tales" is the same size as the Buffy Library Eds.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    And it's only $28 at Amazon. For such a beautiful and huge book that's a steal.

Oh, and the page count on Amazon is wrong: it's well over 500 pages, not 440.
    well, yes. BUUUT if I don't want to pay ridicules shipping rates and import fees it's going to arrive sometime in january or febuary. And if I order from Amazon.co.uk it's almost double that price. I can't afford it after all my christmas purchases. And no stores in Finland stock Fear Agent vol.1. FML

well, yes. BUUUT if I don't want to pay ridicules shipping rates and import fees it's going to arrive sometime in january or febuary. And if I order from Amazon.co.uk it's almost double that price. I can't afford it after all my christmas purchases. And no stores in Finland stock Fear Agent vol.1. FML
    No ridiculous shipping from .com. Even expedited shipping (which I prefer now) costs only $12-15. That makes it about $40-42, which is still much cheaper than .co.uk. And with standard shipping it should be even less.

Finland is part of the EU. Are there really import fees in this case? In Germany (and from what I've heard in the Netherlands as well) no import fees are charged if the overall cost of a shipment from the US stays below a certain amount. Here it is about $90 for printed matter.