Page 6 of 283 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Tandra rolls her eyes and whispers harshly, "For the love of- can you not play psychiatrist for ten seconds?!"

OOC: But seriously. You're the least tricky trickster god I've ever heard of.
    Lance leans over. "For what it's worth, we finally agree on something."
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Sneak Away.

Slowly.

Carefully.

Without drawing any attention to himself, Raphael positions himself near the back of the group making as little movement as possible.

Patience.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Kyle pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Well someone has to be the annoying little twerp who constantly asks questions," he replies with a hint of irritation in his voice.

OOC: Who are the trickster gods? Travis, Gregory, Kyle and Rafi, right?
    OOC: Drake isn't trickster god, but he is a tricky god.

..Well. Human. Whatever.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    OOC: Drake isn't trickster god, but he is a tricky god.

..Well. Human. Whatever.
    OOC: Which is why I didn't include him. Xp

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Jim took note of their surrounding sas he prepared himself for the worst, shifting his foot back already
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

OOC: Do I have your permission to respond to Chou's post, Captain GM?[/sarcasm]

Drinks Two Cups Of Tea! Captain England's Avatar

OOC: Welp if I'm Captain GM everyone gets 10 points straight away

Seriously, I was kind of hoping we could wait on Cleric responding to Gregory's post first since fighting is always an option after trying to talk to the guy. But not necessarily the other way around. I have basically one more question left depending on the response and that's all. Hope that doesn't seem like too much

Quote Originally Posted by Captain England View Post
    OOC: Welp if I'm Captain GM everyone gets 10 points straight away

Seriously, I was kind of hoping we could wait on Cleric responding to Gregory's post first since fighting is always an option after trying to talk to the guy. But not necessarily the other way around. I have basically one more question left depending on the response and that's all. Hope that doesn't seem like too much
    OOC: I understand. It was just to stop Daniel from being an idiot.

Also, I'll take those ten points

Drinks Two Cups Of Tea! Captain England's Avatar

OOC: I understand. It was just to stop Daniel from being an idiot.

Also, I'll take those ten points
    OOC: Sure. I just want to do this little bit of talking. I was hoping I'd be able to ask the question and have Chou do his thing later so we both get to do what we'd like. Maybe just wait until Cleric answers? That said, if you want to have Kyle stop Daniel or something that would be totally fine as far as I'm concerned. But that's totally up to you, I just want to get this little dialogue sequence in and then whatever happens next can just happen.
    Last edited by Captain England; 01-22-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Kaj recovers quickly, but seems stunned at first by what he saw. Shaking it off, while trying to keep his body from shaking, he gripped the hilt of Kusanagi tightly as if to steady himself.

Still struggling to get his composure, Kaj looks at this being, fearing something he could not, did not want to believe. It made no sense, his thoughts now coming out as words, "To act in such a petty, such a mortal way as to manipulate others when he has such power...it makes no sense."
    Finally getting himself together, Kaj stares at 'Fate', AKA 'Blue Eyes' and held his sword across his body as if preparing to attack. "No one is immune to retribution. Balance in all things must be maintained, even with a God."
    Last edited by Tami; 01-22-2012 at 05:19 PM.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

OOC: No one gets what they like in any game I'm in.

THEY GET WHAT THEY GET AND THEY BETTER FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

OOC: You do not have his permission to die, soldier!

OOC: Sure. I just want to do this little bit of talking. I was hoping I'd be able to ask the question and have Chou do his thing later so we both get to do what we'd like. Maybe just wait until Cleric answers? That said, if you want to have Kyle stop Daniel or something that would be totally fine as far as I'm concerned. But that's totally up to you, I just want to get this little dialogue sequence in and then whatever happens next can just happen.
    OOC: Stopping him is all I want to do

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post
    OOC: Power level. Does not matter, another fight we will not win.

Brawn: 6
    Speed: 10
    Agility: 5
    Perception: 6
    Power: 20
    Skill: 10

Jason boost:
    B:17
    S:21
    A:16
    PE:17
    POW:31
    Skill: 21

Eternal Wyrm turn on:
    B:37
    S:41

Liva's Speed boost: 11

Speed: 52

IC:

:He grits his teeth. His eyes were all white with rage. As his pre God self came out, roaring, akinto Jurasic Park T Rex.:

"Time." :As he flew as fast as he could, no aimingfor thetorso,noir the head, rather at the swordorthehand wielding it.:

:Because to deal a killing blow now will mean nothing. They damn well might as well have saved them, if they do infact save them from Blue.:

Edit: Does the world have to revolve around Captain England?
    As soon as Daniel takes off, Kyle grabs hold of his ankle and holds him down. Daniel would find Kyle's grip to be surprisingly strong, while others who could would notice he's a little much slower than normal.

"Just calm down and stop being an idiot."

OOC: Well now you can try stoppingDan from attacking.

Yet seems pointless because the enemy in question will not show us mercy. Aside that I was going to try to distract with sword/fight. Whi;le everyonedoestheirthing.

It does not matter though,for this is a fight we will not win anyway.

It also makes the Glyph missions seemingly meaningless as now we got a new enemy instead of Fate.

IC:

"A idiot!? This thing is the reason your family got poisoned! THe onein which causes all of us our pain and sorrow.

OOC: The more I play this game, the less I like it.
    Last edited by Chou Blaster; 01-22-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

OOC: BEFORE ANYONE TRIES TO ATTACK

There has to be a reason for this.

He made the Alaphim insane and then had then attacked the Xarn.

Why?

Why did the Alaphim and the Xarn mean so much to him? Were they a threat? A rival power?

Did he have to manipulate them into destroying each other because he wasn’t powerful enough to do it himself?

And why turn the Xarn into the Xiroc?

Does he need something from them? Is this so he could create or do something he couldn’t before?

Gregory Carmichael takes off the scouter as he looks at Blue Eyes.

“Did the Xarn do something to you? Maybe who we were did something? I don’t know. And if we did I’m sorry. But we’ve changed. And we’re not a threat here. I think you know that. I think you can sense that. Or why tell us any of this?”

He paused.

“If we’re pawns you must want us for something. This can’t just be it. And Fate would be trying to kill us right now if you weren’t in control of her. I think you know that as well. So, let’s talk about what happened before and what you want from us now?”
    Blue Eyes grins.

"Why? Why why why. What a petty question. Poor little Raven, always trying to understand. Always trying to make things better. You want to know why I did these things? It's no great mystery."

Blue Eyes leans forward a little and grins.

"Because I can. Because I found it funny. Why do humans pull the wings off flies or burn ants with a magnifying glass? Because they can. And that's exactly what I intend to do to your realm as soon as I gain proper access to it. I'm going to burn the cosmos down to the ground just because I can."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR