Page 222 of 283 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4235

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He leads her out of the bar and heads downs the sidewalk. The sun begins to sink below the skyline, a walkup call to the horde of nocturnal creatures that inhabit New York's suburban areas.

"What are your tastes in women?"
    Tandra soaked in the sights as they walked down the busy street, "Would you believe me if I told you I like them girly?"
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

As Travis approached the area where the others stood, it appeared he was alone on the island. Without their bickering and conflicts, he couldn't help but find it all so peaceful. Plopping back down near the patch of earth where he had discovered the central node of the ley line, he found that exhaustion was creeping up upon him. It was surprising how much energy had been needed to awaken the ley lines.

It just shows you how fragile mortals are...
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Tandra soaked in the sights as they walked down the busy street, "Would you believe me if I told you I like them girly?"
    "Actually, I would."

A pair of women in tight fitting dresses climb out of a cab and smile brightly at Kyle.

"How about them?"

"Actually, I would."

A pair of women in tight fitting dresses climb out of a cab and smile brightly at Kyle.

"How about them?"
    Tandra smiled at Kyle, "Good enough, I suppose. Lets go say hello."
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Reached Demon-God Status

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Okay then. I was waiting on Bobtheelf, but............

IC: Karns held her hand out, and the orb in Jason's hand shot out and landed firmly in hers. She smiled down at it, blue light swirling about it.
    She looekd up and nodded.

"Thank you."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post

IC: Karns held her hand out, and the orb in Jason's hand shot out and landed firmly in hers. She smiled down at it, blue light swirling about it.

"Thank you."
    "We have repaid our debt to you, Lady Karns. I trust that you are satisfied?" Ciel asked.

Second star to the right, straight on 'til morning

"Thank you."
    OOC: Methinks you missed this. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtheelf View Post
    Jason floats it over to her. "Also, just so you're aware, Blue Eyes is breaking through to our dimension in about a week. We're going to fight him, but, well, ... no one is sure how that will go. We could certainly use your help."

OOC: Now Syles thingy and stuff. I just hope I can find the 5th Sword.

Hmmm, something tells me I may have to use a plot device.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Tandra smiled at Kyle, "Good enough, I suppose. Lets go say hello."
    Kyle smiles and jogs over to the two ladies. "Excuse me ladies, I can't help but notice you two are walking around by yourselves. Now don't tell me two beautiful women like yourselves are single."

They both giggle and nod their head. Chuckling, he says, "Well, how about I and my friend," he pauses to motion to Tandra, "accompany you to wherever it was you were going? I assume you were going to a nightclub?"

They look over at Tandra, and one leans over to the other and whispers something before they both agree hesitantly. "Don't be scared. She may seem like a lot, but she's a real nice gal once you get to know her."

"Are you sure?" says one. The other gives Tandra a sidelong look before smirking. She whispers something in her friends ear.

"Do I look like the kind of guy who'd lie to a pretty young thing like you?"

"Come on, it'll be fun!" says the other, forcing the more cautious one to relent.

"Alright then ladies, lead the way," he says with a bright smile. He motions for Tandra to follow them.

Kyle smiles and jogs over to the two ladies. "Excuse me ladies, I can't help but notice you two are walking around by yourselves. Now don't tell me two beautiful women like yourselves are single."

They both giggle and nod their head. Chuckling, he says, "Well, how about I and my friend," he pauses to motion to Tandra, "accompany you to wherever it was you were going? I assume you were going to a nightclub?"

They look over at Tandra, and one leans over to the other and whispers something before they both agree hesitantly. "Don't be scared. She may seem like a lot, but she's a real nice gal once you get to know her."

"Are you sure?" says one. The other gives Tandra a sidelong look before smirking. She whispers something in her friends ear.

"Do I look like the kind of guy who'd lie to a pretty young thing like you?"

"Come on, it'll be fun!" says the other, forcing the more cautious one to relent.

"Alright then ladies, lead the way," he says with a bright smile. He motions for Tandra to follow them.
    Tandra followed Kyle, positioning herself on the opposite side of the two girls so they were standing between her and Kyle. She flashed them a perfect smile (as goddesses are prone to have), "You two looked like you could use some company."

Reached Demon-God Status

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtheelf View Post
    OOC: Methinks you missed this. :)
    I did.

One moment, pelase.

IC: Karns nods as it lands gently in her hand. She looks up at Jason and Ciel as they speak.

"Yes, this is satisfactory. Our bargain is complete. As to Blue Eyes, I have no quarrel with him."

She grins slightly.

"But perhaps I might show up."

She looks at the sphere, then shatters it on the ground. Blue white mists shoot out from it, then speed off into the jungle. Karns closes her eyes, then grins.

"Yes, it is working."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

I did.

One moment, pelase.

IC: Karns nods as it lands gently in her hand. She looks up at Jason and Ciel as they speak.

"Yes, this is satisfactory. Our bargain is complete. As to Blue Eyes, I have no quarrel with him."

She grins slightly.

She looks at the sphere, then shatters it on the ground. Blue white mists shoot out from it, then speed off into the jungle. Karns closes her eyes, then grins.

"Yes, it is working."
    "Huh. Take care, Lady Karns!" Ciel yelled into the jungle.

"Well, it's time to meet Lord Syles." She tried to laugh, but couldn't find the voice for it. "Kaj and I... Well, hope the payment isn't too severe."

I did.

One moment, pelase.

She grins slightly.

"Yes, it is working."

OOC: Magic fumes, does the body good.

And all have to dela with is Syles and the other Xiroc. Then, well kick ass.

"Yes, it is working."
    "If I may ask, what is?"

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Huh. Take care, Lady Karns!" Ciel yelled into the jungle.

"Well, it's time to meet Lord Syles." She tried to laugh, but couldn't find the voice for it. "Kaj and I... Well, hope the payment isn't too severe."
    "If it is, we have your backs. After all, we do need you to fight Blues Eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    "If it is, we have your backs. After all, we do need you to fight Blues Eyes."
    "I doubt we can fight with Syles without getting killed." Ciel responded. "There's a reason why he's one of the top guys, after all."