Page 5 of 283 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Blue Eyes" Kaj whispers in quiet anger, slowly pulling out Kusanagi from its' sheath and standing in front of Rebecca.

"All Villains like to talk, so tell us who you are and what did you do to the girl?" Kaj taunted him a little. As he did, he tried to see into the being's soul, though he feared it would be in vain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post
    : Dan has his sword drawn out. Quiet as always, as he was sizing up the challenge, as he focus on the energy at hand. Despite the fact his team mates empowered them all. He still feels this will be a battle, a most epic battle; and he will not attack Fate/Eyes first. Because it will fail. He knows this from fighting shows and plots. But decides, what the Hell.:

"Fricken Blue Eye Vermin. What did you do to the girl!?" :Sword was drawn, and had the amped up stats. Waiting more for a chance to counter attack.:
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Who are you?" Seth asked.
    'Fate' smiles at them, the blue eyes raking over them all and making them feel uncomfortable and unimportant. Kaj, however, actually stumbles backward upon trying to soulgaze the thing. The sheer otherness made it like staring directly into the sun. When 'Fate' speaks, the masculine voice makes things even creepier.

"Blue Eyes is a good enough name, I suppose. It's what the Xarn called me before I had them destroyed and remade into the Xiroc. As for the girl, well, she was getting a wee bit too close to actually realizing the truth about what had happened. I needed a more....direct...approach."

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtheelf View Post
    Without any fanfare, Jason tries to get into the girl's head, to find out if any of Samantha still exists within the body.
    Blye Eyes laughs as Jason is rebuffed, like Kaj, my the sheer otherenss of his mind. Jason actually stumbles backward under the force of his mental look.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain England View Post
    OOC: Gregory has Enchantments around himself, Olivia and Samantha. He also took a scouter from the spirit realm when he went to get rocks from the Hong Kong quarry (before we got powered up). He put the scouter on when they stepped into the Land of Dreams.

IC:

-

No.

This isn’t right.

He doesn’t know what’s happened to Fate. Or Samantha.

He told the girl he would save her.

And he hopes he still can.

He looks at the magics of whatever is possessing her.

And he reaches out with his senses to find the item Fate used to stop them accessing their powers.

As he does this he speaks calmly and reasonably.

“Could you tell me what happened the last time we met?”
    Raven, like Kaj and Jason, only sees something so other it's akin to staring at the sun. When he looks at the magics, it actually hurts Raven just by doing so.

His other senses also indicate something is very wrong in Fate's tower when he tries to scan for the item Fate used against them last time.

Blue Eyes tilts his/her head and looks at Gregory.

"Oh, we've never met in person per se, though I greatly admired all your work. Never a better set of pawns than the caring Xarn and the arrogant Alaphim. And now I have their successors, the easily manipulated Xiroc and the blundering demi-Alaphim."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

" This guy made the Xiroc!? Ou tof the dead Xarn? Well ai'nt that a bitch."

:He thought to himself, and notes that level of power. A God being who madelesser beings. Lesser as in themselves.:

:Not sure what the attack plan should be. Yet, there will have to be a attack or sort of action to get this started.:

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"Why?" he asks the Blue Eyed Man. "Why would you do all of this?"

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Why?" he asks the Blue Eyed Man. "Why would you do all of this?"
    "He likes to play games, you heard him, I mean we're pawns to this thing, no more, no less."

this thing may think my Fate is sealed but #*)# that noise
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "He likes to play games, you heard him, I mean we're pawns to this thing, no more, no less."

this thing may think my Fate is sealed but #*)# that noise
    "I heard what he said. But these sort of things always have a reason," he responds. After pausing, he smirks, "Unless you're like me...or erm Hermes."

OOC: Power level. Does not matter, another fight we will not win.

Brawn: 6
    Speed: 10
    Agility: 5
    Perception: 6
    Power: 20
    Skill: 10

Jason boost:
    B:17
    S:21
    A:16
    PE:17
    POW:31
    Skill: 21

Eternal Wyrm turn on:
    B:37
    S:41

Liva's Speed boost: 11

Speed: 52

IC:

:He grits his teeth. His eyes were all white with rage. As his pre God self came out, roaring, akinto Jurasic Park T Rex.:

"Time." :As he flew as fast as he could, no aimingfor thetorso,noir the head, rather at the swordorthehand wielding it.:

:Because to deal a killing blow now will mean nothing. They damn well might as well have saved them, if they do infact save them from Blue.:

Edit: Does the world have to revolve around Captain England?
    Last edited by Chou Blaster; 01-22-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Drinks Two Cups Of Tea! Captain England's Avatar

OOC: WAIT!

Just finished dinner. I'm writing a reply now. Please nobody respond to Chou's post.

OOC: Fine, Cap.

OOC: WAIT!

Just finished dinner. I'm writing a reply now. Please nobody respond to Chou's post.
    OOC: What was for dinner? I bet it was Fish & Chips, right? That's all you guys eat isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    'Fate' smiles at them, the blue eyes raking over them all and making them feel uncomfortable and unimportant. Kaj, however, actually stumbles backward upon trying to soulgaze the thing. The sheer otherness made it like staring directly into the sun. When 'Fate' speaks, the masculine voice makes things even creepier.

"Blue Eyes is a good enough name, I suppose. It's what the Xarn called me before I had them destroyed and remade into the Xiroc. As for the girl, well, she was getting a wee bit too close to actually realizing the truth about what had happened. I needed a more....direct...approach."

Blye Eyes laughs as Jason is rebuffed, like Kaj, my the sheer otherenss of his mind. Jason actually stumbles backward under the force of his mental look.

Raven, like Kaj and Jason, only sees something so other it's akin to staring at the sun. When he looks at the magics, it actually hurts Raven just by doing so.

His other senses also indicate something is very wrong in Fate's tower when he tries to scan for the item Fate used against them last time.

"Oh, we've never met in person per se, though I greatly admired all your work. Never a better set of pawns than the caring Xarn and the arrogant Alaphim. And now I have their successors, the easily manipulated Xiroc and the blundering demi-Alaphim."
    "Okay, that blundering part was uncalled for."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

OOC: BEFORE ANYONE TRIES TO ATTACK

There has to be a reason for this.

He made the Alaphim insane and then had then attacked the Xarn.

Why?

Why did the Alaphim and the Xarn mean so much to him? Were they a threat? A rival power?

Did he have to manipulate them into destroying each other because he wasn’t powerful enough to do it himself?

And why turn the Xarn into the Xiroc?

Does he need something from them? Is this so he could create or do something he couldn’t before?

Gregory Carmichael takes off the scouter as he looks at Blue Eyes.

“Did the Xarn do something to you? Maybe who we were did something? I don’t know. And if we did I’m sorry. But we’ve changed. And we’re not a threat here. I think you know that. I think you can sense that. Or why tell us any of this?”

He paused.

“If we’re pawns you must want us for something. This can’t just be it. And Fate would be trying to kill us right now if you weren’t in control of her. I think you know that as well. So, let’s talk about what happened before and what you want from us now?”
    Last edited by Captain England; 01-22-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    OOC: What was for dinner? I bet it was Fish & Chips, right? That's all you guys eat isn't it?
    You know me so well

Why?

Why did the Alaphim and the Xarn mean so much to him? Were they a threat? A rival power?

Did he have to manipulate them into destroying each other because he wasn’t powerful enough to do it himself?

Does he need something from them? Is this so he could create or do something he couldn’t before?

“Did the Xarn do something to you? Maybe who we were did something? I don’t know. And if we did I’m sorry. But we’ve changed. And we’re not a threat here. I think you know that. I think you can sense that. Or why tell us any of this?”

He paused.

“If we’re pawns you must want us for something. This can’t just be it. And Fate would be trying to kill us right now if you weren’t in control of her. I think you know that as well. So, let’s talk about what happened before and what you want from us now?”
    Tandra rolls her eyes and whispers harshly, "For the love of- can you not play psychiatrist for ten seconds?!"

OOC: But seriously. You're the least tricky trickster god I've ever heard of.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Kaj recovers quickly, but seems stunned at first by what he saw. Shaking it off, while trying to keep his body from shaking, he gripped the hilt of Kusanagi tightly as if to steady himself.

Why?

He paused.

Still struggling to get his composure, Kaj looks at this being, fearing something he could not, did not want to believe. It made no sense, his thoughts now coming out as words, "To act in such a petty, such a mortal way as to manipulate others when he has such power...it makes no sense."
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Tandra rolls her eyes and whispers harshly, "For the love of- can you not play psychiatrist for ten seconds?!"

OOC: But seriously. You're the least tricky trickster god I've ever heard of.
    Kyle pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Well someone has to be the annoying little twerp who constantly asks questions," he replies with a hint of irritation in his voice.

OOC: Who are the trickster gods? Travis, Gregory, Kyle and Rafi, right?