Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Well, I'm glad you guys had fun.
    Squad Name: Raiding Axe
    Squad Level: 1290
    Signature Heroes: All Wolverines
    CBR Team Council

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine63 View Post
    Well that was a complete disaster. Nobody seemed to really even pay attention. I don't think I did a very good job at being in charge.
    I follow Magenta but we ended up in a different Daily Bugle and by the time we get there the fight has already started.

I took a few pictures of the chaos :P

Yeah, it was like this:

And a couple of the Phoenix/Emma tribute:

Axe and me:

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Lady View Post
    Pretty fun for my first flashmob, and sorry for appearing all of the sudden I wasn't able to find the link to this thread. Also wasn't aware of the list so sorry to Magenta Hydra for stealing Psylocke from you, I noticed you changed to Iceman suddenly (for variety I presume) so again sorry about that, but all in all it was a great experience.
    No need to apologize. It was all for fun and you did a great job as Psylocke!

The mob was very chaotic and very fun. I was especially glad to see so many people stick around for the Phoenix and Emma mobs.

Last edited by Magenta; 03-10-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Bright Breaking Ghost B. B. Ghost's Avatar

Gah, I'm sorry I reserved and planned on showing today, but had a sibling emergency and needed to end up driving across town to get her. :( Sorry about that, sincerely.

Toxic Decaying Despair Matheus Nasimento's Avatar

The mob was pretty fun, I made a lot of CBR friends, but it would be a lot more fun if I could chat but my brother wanted to put his birthday date when creating the account...
    Squad Name: Toxic Decaying Despair
    Squad Level: 1000

Phoenix mob:

The chaotic Avengers vs. X-men mob:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine63 View Post
    Well that was a complete disaster. Nobody seemed to really even pay attention. I don't think I did a very good job at being in charge. :( >:(
    It was a tough one to organize, Axe. The Iceman one was kind of like this too, where you are trying people to participate in a specific activity. In the future, with these types of mobs, I think we have to be very specific of where everyone starts and the procedure that way people are aware ahead of time.

But I think we started getting in character and directing our teams to do things, then team members talking like their heroes, adaptive strategies, etc. it ended up very fun. Don't beat yourself up. Like I said, it's a tough one to put together, but it was quite fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ohyesshedid View Post
    That was fun actually. I've never seen that many people gathered before. Y'all should do a flying one some time. I'm curious to see what a couple of dozen people in the air at once looks like.
    Yeah, check out the Silver Surfer one we did last week, should be only a couple pages back. And before that we did an Iceman Skate-A-Thon around the Daily Bugle! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    I follow Magenta but we ended up in a different Daily Bugle and by the time we get there the fight has already started.

I took a few pictures of the chaos :P
    Those are great pics, Carmaicol. I've got some too...

It begins... "NO MORE MUTANTS!"

I love the trio of Avengers in the air in this one: War Machine, Ms. Marvel, and Scarlet Witch... that's some great choreography, Avengers!

Phoenix and Spider-Man take a break from fighting to cheer their leaders on in the Poke War that Brain Yak and I were embroiled in. Lemme tell you, it was INTENSE!!!

"I'll poke you in your good eye, Summers! That's how we did it in Brooklyn in my day, ya whipper-snapper!" - Cap
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by B. B. Ghost View Post
    Gah, I'm sorry I reserved and planned on showing today, but had a sibling emergency and needed to end up driving across town to get her. :( Sorry about that, sincerely.
    No worries, hope all is well. Fun was had by all!

Thanks for setting up this controlled Chaos!
    SHSO name:Astral Zephyr (Yes, THAT guy)
    Signature hero:Nova
    Squad Rank:1340+

Wow, my computer must've been lagging like crazy. I didn't see any of those, it just looked like everyone was just standing around. Wow I wish I could've seen that. Oi vey. Now I'm just pissed at my freaking computer!
    Squad Name: Raiding Axe
    Squad Level: 1290
    Signature Heroes: All Wolverines
    CBR Team Council

I stood there laughing and watching you guys poke each other, i thought it hilarious
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Prince Volcanic Crusader

Signature Hero: Spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by IronMan1 View Post
    I stood there laughing and watching you guys poke each other, i thought it hilarious :D
    Hahaha I'm glad you liked it too, IronMan1! I was cracking up the whole time too... I started doing that because Cap doesn't really have any attack emotes, and since Brain Yak and I have the same sense of humor, he joined in immediately. Ah, tis a magical bond he and I have..! Haha

Also, here are some pics from the Princess Puffin / Dream Guard Tribute Concert :
    (He says to bring levity, not bring the gesture down -- just to clarify for internet's lack of ability to convey subtext!) :)

Look at the emotion in Astral's Phoenix here as he yells our cause! There were messages like that throughout this part.

People start to switch to Emma's, Sun Scythe is featured prominently up front there. Many a "Healing Flames" is being rocked by the Phoenix's

Me as Phoenix (only one of two I had) waving along with some Emma's towards the end of the tribute.

What was kind of neat, at the end, my internet connection dropped out enough that no one else was triggering emotes anymore, just the dancers kept moving. But I was still online and able to move around and click on people etc. But most everyone was standing still and the scene was quiet as if paying their respects to our friends for a strong recovery. I have a few pics of that too with just everyone's names over their heads, sort of like displaying all the representatives present for Virgo & JeanGreyForever.

All the best from the CBR Squaddies to Princess Puffin and Dream Guard and their families as they both heal and recover. Take your time friends, and get back to your full strength. We need you Heroes healthy.

<3 DD
    Last edited by daredeville; 03-10-2012 at 08:24 PM.
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

The Random Avatar Guy Indigo Platypus's Avatar

Sounds like ya'll had fun. Sorry to cut and run before everybody got the chaos going. Wife needed me to help w/the baby at that moment...

Sorry for having Wolverine move it back for me, and then I couldn't even show up.

Was SO ready to Hulk out, too!
    He's got more than just mad skill...he's got a beaver tail and a bill!

Quote Originally Posted by IronMan1 View Post
    I stood there laughing and watching you guys poke each other, i thought it hilarious
    Thats exactly why I cheered my husband cyclops, the poke war was so funny,
    SHSO Squad Name: Mr. Dart/ Agent Force Avengers Alliance
    Squad Level: 1,300
    Avengers Alliance Level: 103
    Marvel Heroes Beta Tester