Page 40 of 404 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Damn finally something new. That's definitely Ms Marvel. I wish they could release a concept art every week. It would definitely gets fans excited and add more hype and anticipation for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Damn finally something new. That's definitely Ms Marvel. I wish they could release a concept art every week. It would definitely gets fans excited and add more hype and anticipation for the game.
    I agree. Which we will see her tomorrow! MMMSociety tweeted "Be sure to check back tomorrow as we reveal the next #MarvelHeroes character!"
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

Not the kind of news i would like to see...so long time just for a Miss marvel shadow?C'mon,we need and deserv something more than that,(I would be happy enought with a classic Rogue model but shheshdo you guy beep remember you told us it will be comming this year yet?you should be releasing some strong info >.<
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

Guys she looks so gorgeous :

I hope they do Rogue pretty like her!
    Last edited by Blonde Rogue; 05-17-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

I noticed they threw in a back view of her, I guess it would make sense. She does look really good, the model itself they did a good job with her. I'm also liking the new "Marvel Heroes" symbol in the bottom left corner. And I am glad to see that this thread is starting to become a little bit active again! :D
    Keep Moving Forward.

cool I hope they can start releasing character models on a more regular bases. Gives us something to talk about.

I'm not sure, but I'm think that her textures seems more unfinished, mostly those of the skin and hair (too orange).

Exactly 5cents, now since I'm assuming they have a finished logo for the game now. Which looks a lot better, how does her textures not look unfinished? Is the symbol on her chest supposed to symbolize anything? Or just how her costume looks? Come to think of it, she wasn't exactly a "reveal" I want someone who isn't on the main logo picture! lol.

Only one's we have not seen that are on there is Human Torch, Storm & The Incredible Hulk. Or that they have "revealed"
    Keep Moving Forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Rogue View Post
    Not the kind of news i would like to see...so long time just for a Miss marvel shadow?C'mon,we need and deserv something more than that,(I would be happy enought with a classic Rogue model but shheshdo you guy beep remember you told us it will be comming this year yet?you should be releasing some strong info >.<
    I hope it comes out this YEAR. We really need more constant new information about this MMO. I wanna know gameplay mechanics or cinematics.
    Keep Moving Forward.

Glad they finally release a female character. Storm or Invisible Woman should be next.
    Risen

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Rogue View Post
    Guys she looks so gorgeous :
    AWESOME! Finally something new.

I'm really satisfied with the look of this game so far. I just GOTTA see some gameplay footage now! God, PLZ let it be the real deal and not some mindless button-masher.

I know miss marvel looks awesome,the graphic quality is satisfactory and all but...
    im tired of just one model picture once in a while (a LONG while lol) its just feels im waiting for this game since forever,and i feel like it will never get released.
    lol
    i wish gazilion people could do something to change this feeling.
    but maybe they will release something...after 3 months or so..they can release something...like...
    hulk,human torrch or storm pic models...

As am I.. But if Gazillion or Marvel is keeping a tight lid on this then we cannot do anything.. Every time I go ask, I've always been given the same response back which usually consists of "Thank you for your interest! We will release something when we can."

No lie. Got this response earlier: "happy to hear you guys are excited to see more about the game! I can't wait to share more with you when I'm aloud. #Excelsior!"

With them releasing one model then 2-3 months another.. Sucks. Yes, makes me excited every time seeing another character model knowing that the MMO is still in motion. But, far as development stages or anything like that I have no idea. I would think that they would be really good into it at this point, the only thing I can possibly think of is to slowly give teasers out until SDCC or NYCC and release big news about Marvel Heroes. Or, of course me hoping for a cinematic. That is Unreal!

Or open beta please! :)
    Keep Moving Forward.

Captain hat prime commanderrogers's Avatar

I simply made an account to find out more about the upcoming MMO marvel heroes online and this site seems to be the best place to find some good news,so first i ask can someone tell me who all ther characters are confirmed to be in it so far?
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 05-20-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by commanderrogers View Post
    I simply made an account to find out more about the upcoming MMO marvel heroes online and this site seems to be the best place to find some good news,so first i ask can someone tell me who all ther characters are confirmed to be in it so far?
    Glad to hear that this is the best so far! :D So far we've seen models of are: Deadpool, Thor, Thing, Capt. America, Ironman, Spider-Man, Ms Marvel, Cyclops, Wolverine, Cable. It is to release with the biggest Marvel roster to date. Other known characters that are confirmed but not yet revealed are Squirrel Girl & Nova. But they've been keeping a tight lid on this.

I got this response earlier from a employee working on Marvel Heroes "all this secrecy is killing me! Can't say when but it will be soon Keep an eye on my twitter & @MMMSociety for #MarvelHeroes news" They said "soon" before. So what I am guessing that they are trying to buy themselves time until San Diego Comic Con in July. Which isn't that far away now. This was where they released the one interview video. So, I really hope they release something big there or a huge release date annoucement!
    Keep Moving Forward.