Page 2 of 404 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    That's what they said about Duke Nukem Forever.
    I was never a Duke Nukem fan. So cannot say much about that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    I was never a Duke Nukem fan. So cannot say much about that.
    You don't have to be.
    The game took 11 years to make and it was CRAP!

You don't have to be.
    The game took 11 years to make and it was CRAP!
    Jesus. The previews from the commercials did not look great at all. I won't even download the demo for it haha.
    Lately, I've just been really wanting a succesful Marvel game/mmo to come out. Destiny was a lot of fun but the fact of it being single player kinda sucks if my bro and I wanted to play it at the same time. So from reading about this really sounds good if they do it right.

BANNED

Jesus. The previews from the commercials did not look great at all. I won't even download the demo for it haha.
    Lately, I've just been really wanting a succesful Marvel game/mmo to come out. Destiny was a lot of fun but the fact of it being single player kinda sucks if my bro and I wanted to play it at the same time. So from reading about this really sounds good if they do it right.
    I heard that was extremely short.
    Anywho, Marvel MMO better deliver the characters! I don't want just A-Listers!

Yeah about 4 hours worth if you played through it all. But the whole X-Gene system was really cool. Also you can replay it with your same character to max out everything. I like it, but I heard the Wii game got butchered.

For this MMO I heard supposedly every Marvel character is gonna be in it. I think they said something about 5k characters being in it? I'll have to find where they said this at. But they're running the Unreal engine with it so that's really awesome to hear

BANNED

Is it free sub? And looks like batman to me.....,

BANNED

Yeah about 4 hours worth if you played through it all. But the whole X-Gene system was really cool. Also you can replay it with your same character to max out everything. I like it, but I heard the Wii game got butchered.

For this MMO I heard supposedly every Marvel character is gonna be in it. I think they said something about 5k characters being in it? I'll have to find where they said this at. But they're running the Unreal engine with it so that's really awesome to hear
    I doubt they'll even get 50 in.

Yeah.While i can bet people who want to play as Wolverine or Hulk and some of the "3 big" of the Avengers(to tell the truth,i would play as Thor of Iron Man too )but i would love to play with not famous characters.Give Quasar or Nova or Fixer(i loved his technopathy powers).I would love to play as a villain also,even in PvP.I just want to accomplish my childhood dream and play as Dr Octopus!!!
    "I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemold View Post
    Is it free sub? And looks like batman to me.....,
    Yes it is free to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarius View Post
    Yeah.While i can bet people who want to play as Wolverine or Hulk and some of the "3 big" of the Avengers(to tell the truth,i would play as Thor of Iron Man too )but i would love to play with not famous characters.Give Quasar or Nova or Fixer(i loved his technopathy powers).I would love to play as a villain also,even in PvP.I just want to accomplish my childhood dream and play as Dr Octopus!!!
    I'm sure they'll be a ton of characters in the game. Nightcrawler better be one of them. :)

other confirmed characters are Deadpool and Squirrel Girl
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post

other confirmed characters are Deadpool and Squirrel Girl
    And Nova!

(They better have Songbird and or Diamondback...)

Here is the model version for Deadpool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_lp281in6671qe6qir.jpg  
    Last edited by Drakoniz; 10-17-2011 at 03:10 PM.

BANNED

- Brian Michael Bendis is writing for the game According to Brian, “no corner of the Marvel Universe will be left unturned,” although he was likely referring to over the game’s lifetime, not necessarily all at launch. You will play through existing stories that are told in the comic books. The game world exists within the canon Marvel Universe–this is not an alternate reality scenario. Marvel Universe is being made primarily for adults (as opposed to Gazillion’s other kid-focused Marvel MMO, Marvel Superhero Squad). They want to target core gamers first, and also make it accessible for everyone else..
    Why do I get the feeling that it's only going to be Avengers and X-Men...

Why do I get the feeling that it's only going to be Avengers and X-Men...
    I certainly hope not. And about the unreal engine I just found this news bit out there. Not sure if it is confirmed or speculation.

"Marvel Universe Online is in development since 2009 by Secret Identity, a Gazillion Entertainment studio, and is using the Unreal Engine. Even if COO David Brevik didn’t reveal if the game was a client or browser-based title, all points to a downloadable client."