Page 392 of 404 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Yesterday,i found that artifact that calls AIM's Death Robots.It fits like glove to my Superior Spider-Man.

"Attack,my Spider-Forces"!!
    "I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

The unique drops seem to be almost perfect now. It doesn't feel like it takes weeks to just get one. I've gotten several sometimes in a day.

I can't wait for them to put in the new level 60 hero synergy 5% XP bonus. I now feel like getting all the heroes to 60 so when new characters come out, it won't take forever to get to 60.

I stacked 300% XP potions to see what it would feel like, and man, I got from 39 with my luke cage to level 49 in under 2 hours. I did legendaries during it, I probably would have gotten it faster but some of the quests I had to wait to get to it in the story mode and sometimes the midtown quests take even longer cause they never spawn the stupid robots or the brotherhood :(

I did 50% 2 hour boost, and the 5 stack of 100 percent 1 hour boosts with the 50% weekend.

SpOck/"Superior"'s number one hater

Mystery Box Protester CableManOutOfTime's Avatar
    I come from the future to your present, my past, to prevent a Mystery Box Apocalypse.

You mean vote Blade...
    Indescribable Count Watcher - 3177 - Waiting for yearly renewal to start in April.
    Marvel Heroes - 1620/1800

You mean War Machine.

You mean D-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    You mean D-Man!
    Ha, yes!

Rogue is confirmed. Whoo!

Well, Rogue was always confirmed, but she seems to be a lock for later in 2014 now. Doomsaw went around and posted their plans for hero releases for 2014 and 2015 and some he's not sure about yet.

Confirmed for 2014: Nightcrawler, Moon Knight, Dr. Strange, Psylocke, Silver Surfer, X-23, Star-Lord (with the GotG movie), Nova.

Likely for 2014: Rogue, Blade, Mr. Fantastic, Iceman. This would be one per month, and expect the 2/3 villain surprise ones.

Confirmed for 2015: Beast, Magik, Sue Storm, Angel, Ant-Man (with the movie), War Machine

The good thing is that they have long-term plans and they're hiring so the game will probably be around for a long while, especially with new content, which they will be releasing as well.
    Last edited by Reevo; 12-07-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reevo View Post
    Well, Rogue was always confirmed, but she seems to be a lock for later in 2014 now. Doomsaw went around and posted their plans for hero releases for 2014 and 2015 and some he's not sure about yet.

Confirmed for 2014: Nightcrawler, Moon Knight, Dr. Strange, Psylocke, Silver Surfer, X-23, Star-Lord (with the GotG movie), Nova.

Likely for 2014: Rogue, Blade, Mr. Fantastic, Iceman. This would be one per month, and expect the 2/3 villain surprise ones.

Confirmed for 2015: Beast, Magik, Sue Storm, Angel, Ant-Man (with the movie), War Machine

The good thing is that they have long-term plans and they're hiring so the game will probably be around for a long while, especially with new content, which they will be releasing as well.
    I'm get very excited when I hear about long term plans for this game.

I hope it's around for a Long time.
    HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTownr
    I hate the cowboys with the burning passion of a billion blazing suns.
    Mark B.

When there are people who buy over 100 dollars worth of each fortune card and all the costumes priced at 10 dollars each and people want to give them another 200 dollars for another Ultimate Pack offering, I don't think this game will disappear for a long time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Screw Rogue.We need Reed Richards and Hank Pym and Beast.Them along with my Iron Man and Black Panther would accomplish my FF/Illuminati fantasy team.FOR SCIENCE!!!
    "I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Oh man I am excited now to level all my heroes!

The new XP synergy bonus is huge now! Can get up to 200% with ghost rider but the starting bonus is 30% with one level 60 and 50% for 2 and so on, once you reach 5 level 60s then it's an additional 5%, so at 4 level 60s it's 75% which is sweet cause I already have 4 at that and the otheres are 30 and up. I was leaving them till their reviews to finish them, but I'm going to finish them now.

There are supposed to be other level 60 bonuses but they haven't said what else, only bad thing is when they put up the level cap, the bonuses won't work anymore :( only 1 to 60.

To all of you still playing this game... how are things going?

Last time I played, eternity splinters were aptly named as they took an eternity to gather, and after story mode I didn't find much else to do besides going in Midtown Manhattan for random boss fights.

Did things improve??
    My MSHSO team name: Devourer Owl Claw

doctordoomsgreatesthits.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lunsei View Post
    To all of you still playing this game... how are things going?

Last time I played, eternity splinters were aptly named as they took an eternity to gather, and after story mode I didn't find much else to do besides going in Midtown Manhattan for random boss fights.

Did things improve??

IDK but the game feels more... fun now I suppose? Runs better too. I came back in after a long hiatus and love it. Eternity Splinters drop about once every 5-8 minutes.