Page 323 of 404 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by emmawatson View Post
    Question. Do these founder packs supply users to purchase any character or a limited supply of characters? I really want to play as Emma Frost. Also I still didn't get a stupid beta key, so would getting the pack automatically give me access to play or do I have to wait till Spring? Let me know please and thanks!!
    You should look around this page as far as what each pack actually gives you: https://presale.marvelheroes.com/

They're giving out Beta Keys to the first 2500 people who purchase the Ultimate Pack. I'm not sure if they reached that number yet.

As for Emma, she won't be around till after launch as explained here: http://presale.marvelheroes.com/inde...sale_en_us/faq

but any of the packs will allow you to get currency to get her after she is added (The ultimate pack including her to roster once she's out automatically)

Hey guys. Been floating around this forum lately, looking for more news. Finally decided to make an account and say hi.
    Just wondering if anyone else bought the Jean Grey starter pack? Really excited to play her Black Queen costume. Sad that there was no Emma pack (My all time favorite character, followed by Jean and Psylocke). :(
    But tweeted @MMMSociety and they said I'd defo be able to buy her in game with the currency from the Jean pack, so that's good.

Emma won't be in the game until after launch. So it makes sense there's no founder packs for her.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

Hey Beast, out of curiosity are you DarkBeast in the game? I saw somebody with that name running around and I thought I remembered you using it for something before. But I wasn't sure, figured I would just ask.

Sorry... I don't think I can even say that due to the NDA. But here's something fun.

https://www.marvelheroes.com/news/ne...stream-preview

A live stream of Marvel Heroes including an interview with David Brevik the man behind Marvel Heroes and Diablo I & II.

There's a lot of interesting information about the game that hasn't really been mentioned anywhere else as of yet.
    Last edited by Beast; 01-16-2013 at 06:50 AM.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

Hey guys, especially others in beta. I may PM you, I have done VERY little, my first try was a disaster and my second was severely hampered by (I guess a big patch) I only got to try it for 30 mins. I know we have the beta boards but I have some general questions more about your PC setup or video cards etc... I still am not sure 100% what mine is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbkito View Post
    Hey guys, especially others in beta. I may PM you, I have done VERY little, my first try was a disaster and my second was severely hampered by (I guess a big patch) I only got to try it for 30 mins. I know we have the beta boards but I have some general questions more about your PC setup or video cards etc... I still am not sure 100% what mine is.
    You can get these answers on the boards or contacting support.

Seriously, guys, to anyone who's in Beta. Discussing about your experience in the game in public forums is just a no no, if you're in you have acess to the Beta forums, so take your questions or comments there. Though a lot of information is public, performance and schedules stuff should not be discussed here.

They just announced that you can only get the bonus currency in a pack until January 23. I have to hurry and buy Spidey

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    They just announced that you can only get the bonus currency in a pack until January 23. I have to hurry and buy Spidey
    Can you post the link where you saw this,please? :(
    i wanted to buy it next month....

Quote Originally Posted by Vampira View Post
    Can you post the link where you saw this,please? :(
    i wanted to buy it next month....
    https://www.facebook.com/marvelheroes
    Here you go

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Thanks...damn i dont know if ill be able to get it in this time.

WOOHOO!!! I finally got my key....and I can't get into the game *le sigh*
    SHSO name:Astral Zephyr (Yes, THAT guy)
    Signature hero:Nova
    Squad Rank:1340+

Every time I see an e-mail from Marvel Heroes my heart jumps for joy. Every time I see that its something about the founders program or buying ingame currency I think it sinks back even lower.

So I bought the Marvel Now founders pack.

It looked the best, since I would use 3/4 characters listed. I wanted the Uncanny Xmen one, but Wolverine bores me and I don't play tanks.

Sadly, I would have took out wolverine and put in the preorder for Emma.
    Collecting- Uncanny Avengers, ANXM, C&XF, Uncanny X-men, Superior Spider-Man, Superior Team Up, New Avengers, Superior Foes, Black Widow, ANXF, GotG.

Dropped- Hawkeye, Thunderbolts.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinnyWesker View Post
    Every time I see an e-mail from Marvel Heroes my heart jumps for joy. Every time I see that its something about the founders program or buying ingame currency I think it sinks back even lower.
    Exactly what I was thinking, 3 e-mails in the past week, and each time I'm thinking "It's my Key!!" No, just more founder's program stuff.
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj