Page 318 of 404 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

The Colossus costumes look really cool! Curious to see the "enhanced" costumes
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

Second best at what I do. Shocking Techno Girl's Avatar

Do Closed Beta players get a reward at launch? I gave away my key to another CBR member last year, but just wondering if I'm missing out on anything because of it.
    Join the CBR SHSO chat!
    Akira the Phone: Let's do some math. 5 million users...let's say 1 million are active daily. 4 Noirs a day. That's a few years for all active players to get him.

Kingdom Sloth Crusader derwipok's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    So, let me ask.. Who here does NOT have a beta key?
    I don't have one.
    SHSO squad name: Kingdom Sloth Crusader
    Squad level: 1966
    Marvel Heroes: Derwipok

Quote Originally Posted by Wolframite74 View Post
    Marvel Now pack was a good choice. Thor and Cyclops look pretty awesome!
    Plus you get the awesomeness of Rocket Raccoon.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

Don't have a beta key yet (if ever) but I bought the Black Panther Starter Pack, that's the one character over any other that I've been super pumped to play.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Still processing.

Out of curiosity, did people who bought Starter or Premium packs have their order go through, or is everything processing?

Quote Originally Posted by The Scarlet Witch View Post
    Same here. Will probably take a day or two to complete. Also it says in the faq that even if you are eligible for closed beta, "Access will be granted within one week of purchase".
    Yes I read that, and I get it... hopefully when these things go through there will not be any confusion as to how far front or back in line to purchase we were.

Edit: Rockjaw, I feel special that you are posting in my thread. :)
    As of yet, I do not have one but hopefully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolframite74 View Post
    Wow its been so long since I have posted here, feels good. Hey everybody congrats too who ever got into closed beta or bought the ultimate pack (I myself couldn't resist).

Who else bought the ultimate pack?

and yes mine is till processing as well!
    I sincerely hope I did buy the ultimate pack, my concerns in this were it only listed Paypal and something else to pay. Well lucky enough I have a Paypal but I rarely use it and I think $199.99 is the most I have ever sent through it and I am not "verified" but I have a debit card on it, basically I hope they let me spend my money. I have had a site (EA, and it was a credit card that wouldn't work not paypal) that just would not let me pre-order Dragon Age... basically I had to get it in store and didn't get pre-order bonus, happened with Mass Effect 3 as well but that was because the collectors edition pre-orders sold out very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeweasel View Post
    Still processing.

Out of curiosity, did people who bought Starter or Premium packs have their order go through, or is everything processing?
    Well my Ultimate one is still processing, so I guess I am sorta curious if other ones have... I suspect we are all in same boat for now.

I do not have it...been waiting since forever...but i kinda got used to be waiting for it ! xD
    would be happy if i got a key...but anyway,whatever,the game will come to all of us eventually :)

I just hope this game gets released sooner than later,so we all can enjoy it 24 hrs a day!Way better than just playing in their schedulle :P
    I hope i can get to play as Rogue in this.Would be awesome playing as my favourite in my first game experience :)

Well, I don't have one, despite having registered on the Marvel Heroes site the day registrations opened. I might have been too serious in my application. I should have said something like "I wanna play Spidey!"
    Current favorites: Claymore, Puella Magi Kazumi Magica, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Justice League, Birds of Prey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockjaw View Post
    If you have time make sure you check out our **********s on Gamespot, IGN etc. Should give you a pretty good idea of the game.
    Not enough of one. I need to know how well I can level, gain skills, and gain new characters and costumes. I can only find that out by playing the game myself.
    Current favorites: Claymore, Puella Magi Kazumi Magica, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Justice League, Birds of Prey

Well im hoping the beta key is a key and not attached straight to the account, cuz if it isnt, ill be giving one out when i get mine.

Got my ultimate pack, something interesting to note, its not 50$ in currency youll get if you were first 2500...its 100$ in currency, and to add on to it, the pack only cost me 179.99. so its an additional 20 dollars off for some reason.

A decent investment since i woulda been spending money in game anyway over time, and this probly just cut that spending down a ton.

I don't have one. I like to stalk this thread at night and pretend that I do though. It helps with the coping process.

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Awesome, thanks, Rockjaw for the quick replies, I shall await for my order to be fully processed.

But, I have a couple of questions that I'm not quite sure you answered in the last replied you made and that is if we can trade the costumes we have to other people or only extra ones? And one last question, will hero drops still happen in the game if you have all the available heroes and if they do, what can you do with them if they aren't tradable?

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeweasel View Post
    Still processing.

Don't worry. We're looking into it, but when I left the office yesterday I was given to understand that the 'processing' message may just be a glitch. If you have bought an Ultimate Pack the 'processing' message doesn't refer to (for example) us 'processing' your order and determining whether or not you're getting Closed Beta access. We sold a lot of Ultimate Packs yesterday (And thank you all very much if you bought anything!) but we haven't sold 2,500 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    But, I have a couple of questions that I'm not quite sure you answered in the last replied you made and that is if we can trade the costumes we have to other people or only extra ones? And one last question, will hero drops still happen in the game if you have all the available heroes and if they do, what can you do with them if they aren't tradable?
    I don't believe you can trade purchased costumes, but I'll double check on that. As I think I mentioned you will still be able to hunt for unique costumes that will never be sold, but will only be loot drops, so there's still stuff to hunt later on.

As for heroes dropping when you already have them all, well, that's a bit too much info for me to reveal right now. But we know it'll happen and we have plans. :)

So if we bought ultimate last night, we are probably good to go on beta access then even if it still says processing. I have to tell you that is a big relief.