Page 315 of 404 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I really can't wait til Beast gets added to the game. The variety of looks and costumes will be fantastic.
    Does anyone know if Gamora and Star-Lord are confirmed for the game yet?

OK , at least I got the Marvel Now Premium Pack first. :D
    I can live without Spider-Man Starter Pack.
    I'm guessing Early May for release date of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTailor View Post
    Does anyone know if Gamora and Star-Lord are confirmed for the game yet?
    Nobody has been confirmed other than the characters in the Ultimate Pack and the 4 Post-Launch Heroes.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

Agreed. The only buzzkill I see is character and costume drops in game. Since you already have them all.

But if they allow character and costume trading... that problem is nipped in the bud. Since there will be future ones.
    I had a similar though as I started reading this but once I got to BETA access I was over it.

You get a permanent 5% XP and Loot drop bonus too... and with all the starting characters if a cool Purple costume drops you will have the Hero to use it... heck ANY drops.

Notice that $50 in game plus $50 Limited Time Bonus In-Game Currency... so likely any Enhanced Costumes they have I will get... first Pirate Deadpool then whatever other enhanced ones I don't have. I want to see how long the Limited Time is and what things I can buy that I get to keep... still don't know much about in-game storage.

Thanks a lot! I'm getting really pumped about this, it looks amazing. Plus, the release-date hint makes me giddy!

Kingdom Sloth Crusader derwipok's Avatar

I see you get in-game currency for the packs. Does real money convert 1:1 into in-game currency when the game is live?
    SHSO squad name: Kingdom Sloth Crusader
    Squad level: 1966
    Marvel Heroes: Derwipok

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    Marvel Heroes will be released in spring of 2013. :D
    Awesome!
    I really want the Ultimate pack because of Black Spidey and Iron Man 3 costumes but I can't afford it. I might get Spidey's starter pack

BANNED

I don't think i'm going to bother with any of the packs, 3 of the 4 characters i want to main are there for the launch, one of them as a starter character.

Do we know the list of the characters available at launch for sure now? Also, fuck yeah at Cyclops getting his NOW/P5 costumes. I hope they include his Morrison/Eve Of Destruction ones too.

Gonna be rocking the new Revolutionary Cyclops costume with my CyclopsWasRight Username. Gonna get lot's of lol messages i bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    I don't think i'm going to bother with any of the packs, 3 of the 4 characters i want to main are there for the launch, one of them as a starter character.

Do we know the list of the characters available at launch for sure now? Also, fuck yeah at Cyclops getting his NOW/P5 costumes. I hope they include his Morrison/Eve Of Destruction ones too.

Gonna be rocking the new Revolutionary Cyclops costume with my CyclopsWasRight Username. Gonna get lot's of lol messages i bet.
    Yes the final launch is the 26 characters on their page. Minus luke cage, squirrel girl, nova, and emma frost who will be soon after launch

i'm ready to play as cyke as well! gonna main jean first though and buy her starter pack.

Rocket Raccoon will be my main. At least until Beast gets added to the game. *Hopefully within the first year* :D
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gambitaab View Post
    oh i'm happy you guys are giving them your money :) I also know this is a great deal compared to what everything will cost on its own. Just saying its alot!
    I've spent 200 dollars on worse things tho and stuff from only one video game, I regret buying some Collector's editions for any game. Batman Arkham Asylum for example... ugh. That set was such a downgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by derwipok View Post
    I see you get in-game currency for the packs. Does real money convert 1:1 into in-game currency when the game is live?
    I'm pretty sure it's real money to use when they add new things to the micro transaction shop. Like the gold in SHSO, only to use for the premium stuff.
    Last edited by spider-prime; 01-09-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Cyclops is getting his P5 outfit? Are Emma and Collosus getting their P5 outfits too?

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Cyclops is getting his P5 outfit? Are Emma and Collosus getting their P5 outfits too?
    Probably, They are probably putting every costume they can find into the game.

I also just look, but damn, this processing takes along time :(

Interesting to see they included the movie costumes for all the Marvel Studios characters, but not Spider-Man or any of the X-Men. I guess it wasn't worth it to try and get the design rights from Fox and Sony.

Hopefully they reveal a Torch outfit soon then. Maybe his android outfit
    I hope we end up getting Ant-Man/Giant-Man/Yellowjacket.