Page 312 of 404 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

The Founders Packs are a pretty neat way of supporting the game. Since it'll be free to play.

I kinda wanna get the Ultimate Pack, but it'll rob me of the enjoyment of getting characters as drops.

But access to all the heroes and costumes is rather tempting. I'm going to have to think on this.

At least the FAQ also lets us known who the 5 Starter Heroes are now as well. What's everyone choosing?
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

I don't think we can confirm or deny that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    The Founders Packs are a pretty neat way of supporting the game. Since it'll be free to play.

I kinda wanna get the Ultimate Pack, but it'll rob me of the enjoyment of getting characters as drops.

But access to all the heroes and costumes is rather tempting. I'm going to have to think on this.

At least the FAQ also lets us known who the 5 Starter Heroes are now as well. What's everyone choosing?
    I'm kinda on the same page as you, since I did want to see if I could get some heroes to drop, but at the same time... all the heroes, and eventually they will add more than can drop in game.

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    Thanks. My order number was a pretty low number, so I probably did get into the beta also.
    But, I'm not worried about that as much now. I'm actually more excited for symbiote Spider-man costume. But, my younger brother is going to be mad at the maestro hulk costume is going to be ultimate pack exclusive :( He loves the Maestro storyline.

I wonder if we can trade them when the game comes out, cause I will gladly give it to my brother. Unless, it is going to be paid still later on when the microtransaction store is up.
    I doubt it. Maestro Hulk, Weapon X Wolverine, Iron Man (Iron Man 3), and the Enhanced Version of Symbiote Spidey is exclusive to the pack. Which makes it sound like the a non-enhanced version of Symbiote Spidey is a possibility.

At least from how it's worded. I'm sure Rockjaw can confirm or deny that if he's still watching.

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

It would be fun to get hero drops, but if you have all the heroes and you do get a hero drop, it will make trading even easier to get better items.

lol dur, I don't know how I didn't notice this, but we get 100 dollars in ingame currency to buy stuff in the shop. Ultimate deal is pretty good then! They are giving double cash for a limited time. So its like 100 dollars to unlock everything and then 100 to keep for extra stuff.

It would be fun to get hero drops, but if you have all the heroes and you do get a hero drop, it will make trading even easier to get better items.
    That's if they allow trading of hero drops. Since we don't know if that's allowed yet.. it's not something to take into account.

Ooooh, a Spring launch. And I can start with a character I want to play without spending a dime on the game. Excellent.

Although I'm not interested in the Founder's program, a good impression of the early gameplay will encourage me to buy stuff from their store later on. Hopefully the game will live up to my expectations.
    Current favorites: Claymore, Puella Magi Kazumi Magica, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Justice League, Birds of Prey

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    That's if they allow trading of hero drops. Since we don't know if that's allowed yet.. it's not something to take into account.

good point, but I thought that I remember hearing that we could trade them before. But I can't remember what video I think I heard that in. But, I'm going to take what you say like the reality and not think like it's real, I don't want to be disappointed later on :(

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    They make a post with a key or two on it that can be redeemed multiple times.

I'm hoping the news is a release date
    I was gonna make a joke about, when I hear big news from marketing it is often crying wolf... this is kinda big news however. Good to see some ways for them to make some money off the game, cause I so want it to still be around to play.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    The Ultimate one just sounds way tempting.
    SOLD! It could have been worse, I wasted just WASTED more than $200 on SHSO cards... which I have given to my nieces & nephews so hopefully it will not be a waste for them.

Was it Futurama that the line "Shut up and TAKE MY MONEY!" Came from?

My one concern, it becomes now VERY important that I know for sure that my computer will play this game... does being ultimate get me a beta code?

EDIT: I just finished reading... now how do I buy!? First 2,500 get beta access. Seriously I want to give you my money now! I do not think 2,500 is enough for me to feel confident I will get one especially since I no not see where you go to pay for it... so I can only promise one thing I will be $200 poorer and still probably not know for sure it works for me yet.

EDIT2: Ok end freaking out, I am now $200 dollars cheaper (Countdown to finding out I did not get a beta code and freaking out again )

I logged into my Marvel Heroes account (And it has an order processing on my profile now.)
    Last edited by Hobbkito; 01-09-2013 at 08:39 AM.

it was futurama and the first 2500 will get a beta code.

Even if you don't get into the beta though this, I think it's a fantastic deal cause of the double wallet cash to buy more heroes and costumes when they are released. So, I see it as 100 dollars to unlock everything and 100 to get other stuff in the future. I can easily see myself spending 50-100 dollars on the game if I enjoy it and that would only be for a few heroes and costumes instead of all of them.

But, I don't think you have to worry about there not being a beta, most people won't drop 200 dollars down just like that. if you do it now, I would take the chances of you getting a key.

it's only been up for 1 hour and 30 mins.

Even if you don't get into the beta though this, I think it's a fantastic deal cause of the double wallet cash to buy more heroes and costumes when they are released. So, I see it as 100 dollars to unlock everything and 100 to get other stuff in the future. I can easily see myself spending 50-100 dollars on the game if I enjoy it and that would only be for a few heroes and costumes instead of all of them.
    Good point. Alright, I'm getting the ultimate one.

Has Marvel Heroes begun closed beta yet?

It's been in Closed beta since october.