Page 310 of 404 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

I'm curious to as what it could be myself. I think I have a slight clue of it but we'll see. :P Any news as of what time it is going to be released? Tomorrow's news that is..
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Well, I'm hoping it is the founder's program and also the release date more than anything. Mostly for the founder's program, cause for whatever reason, I can't put in a beta key in faster than 5 secs and everyone else still beats me to it :( I don't mind paying to get in since they said it will reserve the character we want when the game comes out. Which for me is Spider-man.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

ahem.

hey, don't be mean :(

Sorry, sorry. I'll refraim!

Credit to Dreins from Marvel Heroes Hub for finding this!!!

https://marvelheroes.com/news/press-...-marvel-heroes

https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-a...our-team-today

---

Starter, Premium and Ultimate Founders Packs Available Now for Early Access, Extra Loot and the Perfect Collection of Super Heroes

SAN MATEO, Calif. – January 9, 2013 – Marvel fans and gamers assemble! Gazillion Entertainment today announced the Founders Program for Marvel Heroes, the highly anticipated free-to-play MMO action-RPG launching in Spring 2013. The Marvel Heroes Founders Program lets players purchase limited-edition digital Founders Packs for access to their favorite heroes, unique costumes, early game access, and in-game currency that can be used to buy even more heroes and costumes at launch. The value-packed Marvel Heroes Founders Program is available for purchase for a limited time only through Starter, Premium and Ultimate packs at https://founders.marvelheroes.com.

The Marvel Heroes Founders Program digital packs include:

Starter – There are 16 different Starter Packs available. Each pack includes one of 16 Super Heroes to play at launch, one bonus costume for the chosen hero, $10 of in-game currency and two days head start prior to launch. Each Starter Pack will be available for $19.99.

Premium – There are seven different Premium Packs available that will come equipped with a team of four heroes from across the Marvel Universe, including X-Force, Uncanny X-Men, Marvel Knights, Avengers, Marvel NOW, Marvel Classic and a special Deadpool pack (Why? Because he made us do it). Players will also receive four bonus costumes for their team, $30 in-game currency and four days head start prior to launch. The Premium Pack is available for $59.99.

Ultimate – The optimal value of the Founders Program, the Ultimate Pack includes access to ALL heroes available in Marvel Heroes at launch, ALL launch costumes plus four Ultimate Pack exclusive costumes (Maestro Hulk, Wolverine Weapon X, Spider-Man Symbiote and the Iron Man 3 Movie Armor), $50 in-game currency, seven days head start prior to launch, a permanent 5% experience boost, a permanent 5% item find boost, and more. The Ultimate Pack is available for $199.99.

“Our team is hard at work to make sure Marvel Heroes is true to hardcore players, Marvel fans and the most casual of gamers through deep, MMO action-RPG gameplay, an expansive interactive storyline and easy-to-play experience,” said David Brevik, president and chief operating officer, Gazillion Entertainment. “We’ve built Marvel Heroes from the ground up to be a free-to-play game where players can find and collect nearly every hero and costume in the game just by playing. The Founders Program gives players the opportunity to play as their favorite hero from the day we launch in addition to enough in-game currency to buy more heroes and costumes as we release new content.”

(The Founders Program is available for purchase globally, with local pricing options available for UK, France and Germany.)

Also available for a limited time only – every Founders Pack comes with bonus in-game currency in addition to the standard amount! So pick up your pack today because this offer won’t last forever!

---

Launch date: Spring 2013

---

FAQ:

http://presale.marvelheroes.com/inde...sale_en_us/faq

Presale page:

http://presale.marvelheroes.com/
    Last edited by vaultofechoes; 01-09-2013 at 07:01 AM.

just saw that right now also. awesome.

Take note:

Free Starting Characters:

Daredevil
    Hawkeye
    Scarlet Witch
    Storm
    Thing

When you first play Marvel Heroes, you will be able to select from these five characters to begin playing the game. You will also be able to purchase them from the in-game store, or find them as loot drops from villains in the game.

Post-launch Characters:

Emma Frost
    Luke Cage
    Nova
    Squirrel Girl

These characters will now be added to Marvel Heroes after the game's launch. Purchasers of the Founders Program Ultimate Pack will be able to add these heroes to their roster post-launch for no charge.

Special Case:

Deadpool

Only available in: Deadpool Premium Pack, containing all costumes available for Deadpool at launch; as well as X-Force Premium Pack and the Ultimate Pack.
    Last edited by vaultofechoes; 01-09-2013 at 07:29 AM.

gah, after reading it, it sounds like heroes will be like 10-20 dollars to buy outright. But, 200 dollars to unlock everything and get 50 dollars for stuff later on, isn't terrible and that symbiote spidey costume is tempting!

gah, whatever, I will just wait for some beta keys later on.

BANNED

I think this says that playing free will be more difficult.

Also, not buying any until Mac Version comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Well, Deadpool is always a special case, isn't he? Deadpool is currently only available as part of the Founders Program in his own Premium Pack, containing all costumes available for Deadpool at launch.
    Actually, to contradict myself as I wrote that text; Deadpool's actually available in the X-Force Premium Pack and the Ultimate Pack. We'll be revising this text later today.

Deadpool is unique in that he's not in a Starter Pack.

The Ultimate one just sounds way tempting.

Probably as hard as playing free on Super Hero Squad. Which is like 3-4 months of playing for free everyday before getting a new hero.

lol I just got a late christmas present....... My brother saw this and sent 200 bucks to my paypal account just now to use on it. They always do this to me cause I never ask for anything except maybe a book or something cheap for Christmas. So, instead of just sending the money back or keeping it for something else. I said fuck it and got it. I love my family when they aren't driving me crazy lol.