Page 301 of 404 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    looks like the guys like us who can't get into the beta yet will be getting in if we pay for it, according to them with their founder's whatever it's called again. Sounds like it might be this month or next.
    excellent news. ...i think? I thought the game was supposed to be F2P?
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by The Avenging X-man View Post
    You're quite the optimist and the observer.
    lol. 10char

if you haven't seen it here is the recorded stream 1hr long http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-pl...s_live20121217

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    It's just going to be like Agent Jr. subs for SHSO, still free to do everything, but get everything faster is what I'm assuming.

"oh no! This diablo styled unfinished product is too much like diablo and doesn't feel finished!"

I mean, there's some constructive criticism in those for sure, but they really come off like they're complaining the game isn't done.

the massively, RPS and forbes reviewers are in some sort of bandwagon together

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    It is F2P. You can spend real money to buy characters if you choose not to wait for them to drop as loot.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    So I was on the phone with a client while watching the stream. Did they say anything interesting?

I heard "You pick the first 5 heroes for free"
    I just hope Rogue is there since the begining,like u think she will be...i hope you are right :D

I would pick
    Rogue (ofc)
    Storm
    Emma
    Phoenix
    Miss Marvel.

About paying for beta...mnnn wouldn't do that...i will play if i win the key but wont pay to play a unfinished game.Better to be patient and wait for it to come out.Plus having the first game experience wwith a finished game is way cooler. :) Next year for sure,just hope sooner than later.
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    It's just going to be like Agent Jr. subs for SHSO, still free to do everything, but get everything faster is what I'm assuming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    It is F2P. You can spend real money to buy characters if you choose not to wait for them to drop as loot.
    ahh, interesting. Looks like I probably will be spending some $$ on it then.
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

Someone who is in the beta can pack the bitraider and send for me in a Personal Message? My game fails to start because it misses files in the bitraider folder.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Avengers Academy!

Quote Originally Posted by Countgate View Post
    Someone who is in the beta can pack the bitraider and send for me in a Personal Message? My game fails to start because it misses files in the bitraider folder.
    Please visit the Marvel Heroes official thread for technical support on the forums.

Edit: It's a busy time at Gazillion as we get ready for the release of Marvel Heroes in 2013! Now they said the year, but no idea when :P
    Last edited by Drakoniz; 12-18-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

the founders program things sound like a good idea - register and type in your favorite characters before the game releases and get them at a discounted price. I'm guessing it will be a limited list of sorts, because some people will say characters that won't be in the game, ha.

That's the worst part about the NDA. Those of us who can play, can't dispute the flawed points of those poor reviews.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!