Page 300 of 404 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

I think people who played Diablo before are either going to like it or be put off, so there's no real pleasing them there. I think people are too focus on how the gameplay is similar rather than all the things that this game offers for Marvel fans. The amount of fanservice and the story are all pretty much something that'll make us feel right at home and everything they complaint has mostly been worked at or going to be worked at, so it's all about waiting really.

I found the review complaining about the lack of characters available to be the silliest one. We've been told a bunch of times that all the NPCs right now are placeholders, and just because they're not playable right now doesn't mean they won't be later. It's a testing period for a reason.

Stream is suddenly down... but I think I saw Scarlet Witch pick up one of those exploding canisters "telekinetically" and throw it at enemies...

This gives me hope that TK picking up and throwing is IN!! Hopefully including the cars and heavy stuff that the super strong tanks can pick up and throw!!!

I think I saw Hand Ninjas teleporting...

Yay this means Nightcrawler will likely be in!!

Plus Scarlet Witch can FLY!!! <33333
    Last edited by cbrer; 12-17-2012 at 11:38 AM.

they're also giving out keys and say they'll be giving more out through out the stream so pay attention!

So everyone can use Town Portals and head back to town at any time... interesting.

BANNED

When i tried to put the keys in as soon as they were posted the server failed and i got this really weird error page. Second time that's happened GAHHHHH FML i am never getting in to this beta i am just going to have to wait for the release.

Pym's , Dr.Strange and Vision have to be in this game...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Pym's , Dr.Strange and Vision have to be in this game...
    Actually, Pym and Vision are in this game.

Plus it was revealed near the end of the live stream, Dr. Strange had sent a message to the team, detailing the mission.

So it looks like he'll at least be an NPC/quest-giver, if not a playable character at some point in the future.

BANNED

So I was on the phone with a client while watching the stream. Did they say anything interesting?

I heard "You pick the first 5 heroes for free"

I couldn't make out most of the interview cause the stream was pretty bad for me. I'll wait for the video.

But I think what he said was that you'll get a selection of fiveish heroes to start with. They also talked about some preferance form that will allowed for certain heroes to have special discounts or something. I might have heard all of that wrong though.

Cyclops was right! The Avenging X-man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cbrer View Post
    Stream is suddenly down... but I think I saw Scarlet Witch pick up one of those exploding canisters "telekinetically" and throw it at enemies...

This gives me hope that TK picking up and throwing is IN!! Hopefully including the cars and heavy stuff that the super strong tanks can pick up and throw!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrer View Post
    I think I saw Hand Ninjas teleporting...

Yay this means Nightcrawler will likely be in!!

Plus Scarlet Witch can FLY!!! <33333
    You're quite the optimist and the observer.
    Blue Team

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

looks like the guys like us who can't get into the beta yet will be getting in if we pay for it, according to them with their founder's whatever it's called again. Sounds like it might be this month or next.

Quote Originally Posted by The Avenging X-man View Post
    You're quite the optimist and the observer.
    Can't say a word on what happens in the beta, as much as I would like to tell you who is in it and who is not.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6