Page 291 of 404 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Spireite View Post
    Woohoo! Tried the using Google method and discovered an IGN giveaway just up. Redeemed key and was accepted! Downloading beta client now! Woohoo!

congrats!!!!

ughhhhh IGN you're killing meeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry chief, didn't mean to rub it in, just got a little bit excited. Mainly due to the pure fluke of it all.

oh no no! no worries, i'm happy for everyone who get's in, besides ready-up.net just put up a giveaway too, so i have my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by EXCELSIOR 2.0; 11-28-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Good Luck!

327y-hcr0-nb84-47co
    md89-vpn7-v9q6-47co
    4byr-l75y-gnwo-47co
    63dy-0mxx-6nkn-47co
    r55t-icqa-cjg7-47co
    goq1-klba-wowq-47co
    pkpe-da2g-1hht-47co
    ex00-9zvw-wijg-47co
    1yke-hqyn-y1cb-47co
    ym5w-zskp-ydwf-47co
    kriq-ts0i-41yb-47co
    eh1n-c1n2-kn2h-47co
    b5gd-spa1-1t3d-47co
    4zkh-1ovs-uibb-47co
    xncs-dzhr-c8sd-47co
    m3v8-a1r9-tw1b-47co
    nipd-ypz5-49vx-47co
    zwtz-f7ad-cxu3-47co
    yup6-k8nx-98fv-47co
    pavi-wsfw-91o2-47co
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

Im really happy lots of people are getting beta keys,i just wish gazillion itself was sending those keys,more people the beter! I hope they are working hard on the game and let more and more people play this.

Maybe one day i can get my own beta key :)

Edit : Thank you The Weather God , but none of them worked for me ..maybe i was too slow? :(
    Last edited by Vampira; 11-28-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampira View Post
    Im really happy lots of people are getting beta keys,i just wish gazillion itself was sending those keys,more people the beter! I hope they are working hard on the game and let more and more people play this.

Maybe one day i can get my own beta key :)

Edit : Thank you The Weather God , but none of them worked for me ..maybe i was too slow? :(
    Wow! That was fast! You have to be quick, especially with a big site like IGN. It seems these beta giveaways are getting even more frequent. I would suggest checking google under "past 24 hours" at least every two hours or at least whenever you get the chance to look. It's very tricky.
    Visit ~ Storm-Goddess ~ One of the longest running and most advance Storm fansite on the net

Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    Wow! That was fast! You have to be quick, especially with a big site like IGN. It seems these beta giveaways are getting even more frequent. I would suggest checking google under "past 24 hours" at least every two hours or at least whenever you get the chance to look. It's very tricky.
    I'd probably suggest checking Google under ''in the past hour'' to be honest. I think I only got lucky really because I checked ''24 hours'' and saw that the IGN one near the top of the page was only 6 minutes old. Google does a rubbish job of listing them chronologically.

Quote Originally Posted by Spireite View Post
    I'd probably suggest checking Google under ''in the past hour'' to be honest. I think I only got lucky really because I checked ''24 hours'' and saw that the IGN one near the top of the page was only 6 minutes old. Google does a rubbish job of listing them chronologically.
    Both would be good, but I would suggest 24 in case a few are cut off. They're usually all on the first page anyway under that.

winners will be drawn at random! Fingers crossed and thank you very much,again :)

Both would be good, but I would suggest 24 in case a few are cut off. They're usually all on the first page anyway under that.
    Valid point. I'd also suggest, if you are the kind of person who uses and frequents the Twitter, to follow a load of gaming sites, especially the MMO-based ones. I've seen quite a few giveaways pop up on there but you've got to be well swift.

I dont know if you guys read this : "Following on from Ryan’s Interview with David Brevik we are happy to announce that Marvel Heroes is shortly going to be entering the public beta stage and we have a bunch of beta keys to give away early! Just it back and check out this action packed trailer then fillout the entry form below and we’ll send 20 randomly chosen lucky entrants their keys later this week."

I didint knew it would be a public beta stage of the game?
    Does that mean open beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampira View Post
    I dont know if you guys read this : "Following on from Ryan’s Interview with David Brevik we are happy to announce that Marvel Heroes is shortly going to be entering the public beta stage and we have a bunch of beta keys to give away early! Just it back and check out this action packed trailer then fillout the entry form below and we’ll send 20 randomly chosen lucky entrants their keys later this week."

I didint knew it would be a public beta stage of the game?
    Does that mean open beta?

Hmmm probably a miss quote, but who knows! kinda makes sense since cause they have been giving a lot of sites keys

That's really awesome of you V helping out! I know everyone really appreciates it!