Page 284 of 404 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Johnos View Post
    I just found 3 more beta code giveaway websites unofficially posted on the marvel heroes facebook page that were a few hours ago. By the time I clicked the links, they were all gone, including 60 beta keys from one website. This is getting ridiculous, why is Gazillion giving away so many codes to random gaming websites? I'm sure half of them are swooped up by the people that work on the site, or friends that are tipped off early. We need more OFFICIAL e-mails sent out, I have no chance to get one otherwise
    I'm with you, with me being at work all day. I don't have any sort of chance winning or first come first serve beta key givaways. At this point, if I don't get one from Gazillion themselves.. I'll just wait until the thing goes open beta or goes live. Also, that Hawkeye model is terrible
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    I'm with you, with me being at work all day. I don't have any sort of chance winning or first come first serve beta key givaways. At this point, if I don't get one from Gazillion themselves.. I'll just wait until the thing goes open beta or goes live. Also, that Hawkeye model is terrible
    but that's how he looks now though.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Interesting drawing of Hawkeye... he must be pretty double jointed to be able to grab those arrows from the quiver on his left hip with his right hand. Or are those just spares?
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

The glass is half full. PSINGRAPHD's Avatar

Default Catching Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    ... Gah.. I'm behind!
    Speaking of which...

YES!!! Friggin' awesome!! We got her! We got...

JEAN GREY/PHOENIX!!!

- "I can feel my power growing" -

SHE RISES!!

As eXpected, but nonetheless. Like Scarlet Witch & Storm, her gameplay looks amazing! Also glad to see another fave being revealed in the form of Nova, tho I would've much preferred the Rich Rider version. I'm cool with Luke Cage as well, I likes him too.

Of the remaining "likely" candidates tho, those who are perhaps a lil better known & I suspect will appear sooner rather than later, these are the ones I most wanna see neXt:

My Top 10 "Safe Bet" Characters

#1 - Gambit

#2 - Doctor Strange
    #3 - Invisible Woman
    #4 - Iron Fist
    #5 - Spider-Woman
    #6 - Iceman
    #7 - Nightcrawler
    #8 - Psylocke
    #9 - Rogue
    #10 - Silver Surfer

However, the following "cult" characters(for lack of a better term) are very near & dear to my heart, representing a sort of... "special cause" for me, in that they don't often seem to receive as much attention as Jean, Gambit, & the others above. As a result, they're probably not at the forefronts of most peoples' minds, whether we're talkin' 'bout the majority of MHO followers, devs, or just Marvel fans in general. So, I'll be mentioning & pushing for them a lot more loudly in my future attempts to promote inclusion. I really want to see these heroes this time around - I really want to PLAY as them! In fact, I'd go as far as to say I NEED to have them, and they need me(/us!) to keep tryin' to boost their profiles & raise awareness of the demand for them. With that said, here they are:

My Top 10 "Wish List" Characters

#1 - Polaris
    #2 - Dazzler
    #3 - Angel/Archangel

#4 - Wasp
    #5 - Namor
    #6 - Havok*
    #7 - Quicksilver
    #8 - Crystal
    #9 - Black Bolt
    #10 - Sogbird

* Of note, I made these pics before S/D let us know Alex is apparently... ALREADY PLAYABLE!! SWEET!!! And personally, I love his "Tron" outfit - think it's his best actually! BIG thanX to S/D, Drakoniz, & everybody else, for contributing SO MUCH on a regular basis & continually keepin' the rest of us updated!
    Marvel Faves
    Polaris, Jean, Dazz, S Witch, Wasp, Angel, Gambit, QSilver, Crystal, BBolt, Namor, Thor, Strange, Cap, Widow, Falcon, IW, Torch, Mags, Crawler, Storm, Cap M, SpiderW, Fist, Panther, GotG

Whoa, righteous post PSINGRAPHD! I am head over heels for your Wish List. That is SO spot on. Now that Havok is confirmed, we just need Rogue & Angel.

Just wanted to add - Misty Knight?! Moondragon?!! Clea?!!! WOW!!! Just... wow. Can't believe the more obscure characters like them - especially the female ones! - are making appearances already, even if it's seemingly only as NPC's at this point. Here's hopin' they all become playable eventually, like Elektra most probably will. The sooner, the better, IMHO.

BTW, could somebody compile a complete list of all the heroes we know of so far that are currently acting in supportive roles only, or at least rumored to be? That would be great! ThanX in advance!
    Marvel Faves
    Polaris, Jean, Dazz, S Witch, Wasp, Angel, Gambit, QSilver, Crystal, BBolt, Namor, Thor, Strange, Cap, Widow, Falcon, IW, Torch, Mags, Crawler, Storm, Cap M, SpiderW, Fist, Panther, GotG

Quote Originally Posted by EXCELSIOR 2.0 View Post
    Whoa, righteous post PSINGRAPHD! I am head over heels for your Wish List. That is SO spot on. Now that Havok is confirmed, we just need Rogue & Angel.
    ThanX! Your props are much appreciated EXCELSIOR 2.0, glad we're of like minds. Rogue's solid & practically a lock I believe, but Angel not so much unfortunately. Still, he's probably got a better chance then say Polaris or Dazzler, but this game keeps surprising me so ya never know. Yeah, with Havok now basically confirmed by S/D, I'll need to remove & replace him. But with who? Hmmm... I'll have to update my MHO character chart & take a look-see to help me decide. Later tho, gotta bale right now for a while.
    Marvel Faves

Quote Originally Posted by PSINGRAPHD View Post
    #6 - Havok*

* Of note, I made these pics before S/D let us know Alex is apparently... ALREADY PLAYABLE!! SWEET!!! And personally, I love his "Tron" outfit - think it's his best actually! BIG thanX to S/D, Drakoniz, & everybody else, for contributing SO MUCH on a regular basis & continually keepin' the rest of us updated!
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCELSIOR 2.0 View Post
    Dear all, PLEASE NOTE:

1) There is no official confirmation that Havok will appear in the game.
    2) Even if Havok does appear in-game, this is not confirmation that he is playable. Note previous interviews stating that certain NPCs such as Jarvis will likely never be playable. This is not discounting Alex Summers's chances of appearing as a playable, but the character model is only a small part of what makes a character playable.
    3) It is absolutely tacky to discuss any supposed closed beta content in a public forum.

In short, CALM YOUR TITS and stay classy. Thank you.

Having said that:

Quote Originally Posted by PSINGRAPHD View Post
    BTW, could somebody compile a complete list of all the heroes we know of so far that are currently acting in supportive roles only, or at least rumored to be? That would be great! ThanX in advance!
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...s/MarvelHeroes

This list does not, AND WILL NOT, contain any characters that are not officially announced or teased.

P.S.: This is precisely the sort of unfounded speculation and rumour-mongering that the NDA is trying to prevent.
    Last edited by vaultofechoes; 11-17-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Okay, but... how does one calm a Tit? Do you like have to sing it a soothing song? What if they're Sharktits?! (S/D can probably provide an image of that)

PSINGRAPHD you always have amazing attention grabbing posts.

I can see everyone involved in a marvel now title will make it sooner or later.

BANNED

Ugh why has there been costume changes for almost every character except Emma? I'm grateful she's in the game, but her costume looks terrible.
    I wouldn't mind Havok making the game. There are better characters that should be released before him however. Like Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Dear all, PLEASE NOTE:

1) There is no official confirmation that Havok will appear in the game.
    2) Even if Havok does appear in-game, this is not confirmation that he is playable. Note previous interviews stating that certain NPCs such as Jarvis will likely never be playable. This is not discounting Alex Summers's chances of appearing as a playable, but the character model is only a small part of what makes a character playable.
    Lo & behold, you're right, there IS no official confirmation of Havok being in MHO. Actually, there's hasn't even been the least lil bit of information concerning him released - none at all... YET!!! But I do have S/D's word, which I have no reason to doubt or not trust, so that's good enough for me.

My bad. Looking back, S/D does say Havok appears, which doesn't mean by any stretch of the imagination that he's playable. Coincidentally enough tho, your comparison between Alex Summers & Jarvis is a MASSIVE stretch. Frankly, I find it laughable - I mean we're talkin' the Avengers' BUTLER here, not another superhero & now teammate! Yes, yes, I'm sure we're all well aware that a heroes' character model is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to being playable, but you're a master at pointing out the obvious if nothing else.

... 3) It is absolutely tacky to discuss any supposed closed beta content in a public forum.

In short, CALM YOUR TITS and stay classy. Thank you.
    How ironic then, that the tone of your remarks reeks of the very things you claim others are engaging in. I personally find the above comments to be completely tactLESS & devoid of grace - anything BUT classy. If you ever feel the need to dole out unsolicited, overly opinionated advice again, please try practicing what you preach when doing so.

Having said that:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...s/MarvelHeroes

This list does not, AND WILL NOT, contain any characters that are not officially announced or teased.

P.S.: This is precisely the sort of unfounded speculation and rumour-mongering that the NDA is trying to prevent.
    Oh, for God's sake... LIGHTEN UP!!! Get off your high horse & stop being so pretentious. Unfounded speculation & rumor mongering are what it's all about, they're inevitable when it comes to games still in the pre-release stage, especially one that's this anticipated. If anything, it HELPS to build & maintain the eXcitement surrounding MHO, not discourage it.

But sincere thanX for the link anyway, even tho they're missin' Nightcrawler.
    Marvel Faves

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    PSINGRAPHD you always have amazing attention grabbing posts.
    Wow! ThanX, 5cents, that really means a lot. TBH tho, it's easy for me to be so enthused & get so eXcited 'bout MHO, 'cause I believe it will be THE Marvel game I've been waitin' for since like... FOREVER!!!
    Marvel Faves

Default Marvel Heroes: Character Discussion

Well, it's been over 100 pages since the last time I posted this, so I think it's safe to say we're WAY past due.

"The List" 4.0, an updated version(The 3 characters that were revealed at NYCC, all from Tier 2, move to Tier 1! 5 Tier 3 characters "graduate" to Tier 2!! 3 "new" characters have been added to Tier 3!!! - Lotsa reallocating has been done!):

Tier 1: Who we already have...
    Tier 2: Who we'll likely get neXt...
    Tier 3: Who else we might see...

Marvel Heroes: Who we got! Who we'll get!! Who we want!!!

Avengers
    Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, & Squirrel Girl

Ant-Man/Giant-Man(Hank Pym), Wasp, Vision, Quicksilver, Spider-Woman, Falcon, War Machine, & Songbird

Wonder Man, Captain Britain, Hellcat(Patsy Walker), Black Knight, Tigra, Mockingbird, Sentry, Moonstone, Photon(Monica Rambeau), Speedball, Firestar, Justice, Moondragon, Sersi, & Diamondback

X-Men
    Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey/PhoeniX, Colossus, Emma Frost/White Queen, Cable, & Deadpool

Beast, Angel/Archangel, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Gambit, Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat, Psylocke, & Havok

Cannonball, Bishop, Sunspot, Polaris, Jubilee, Moonstar, Dazzler, Banshee, Magik, Warpath, Domino, Madrox/Multiple Man, Northstar, X-23, Sunfire, Longshot, & Blink

Fantastic 4 & Future Foundation
    Thing & Human Torch

Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, & She-Hulk

Franklin Richards, Crystal, Black Bolt, & Medusa

Marvel Knights
    Spider-Man, Daredevil, Punisher, & Luke Cage/Power Man

Iron Fist, Black Cat, Elektra, & Nick Fury Jr.(Marcus Johnson)

Nick Fury(Sr.), Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, U.S.Agent, Shang-Chi, Misty Knight, Silver Sable, Cloak & Dagger

Magical/Mystical, Mythological, & Supernatural

Namor, Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Valkyrie, & Blade

Hercules, Ares, Ka-Zar, Sif, Man-Thing, Clea, & Morbius

Cosmic
    Nova & Rocket Raccoon

Silver Surfer

Captain Marvel(Mar-Vell), Quasar(Wendell Vaughn), Gladiator, Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill, Drax the Destroyer, Gamora, Star-Lord, & Groot

Tier 1: 26 definite playable characters
    Tier 2: 31 likely playable characters
    Tier 3: 57 + 3 = 60 possible playable characters
    = 117 characters total

Please contribute your thoughts & opinions. Then I can make this list more reflective of the general consensus amongst all MH fans here at CBR. How do you feel about the character selection? How do you feel about the character tier placement & categorical allocation? How do you feel about the categories themselves? Who maybe shouldn't be there & who would you add in their place? Your comments & suggestions are both welcomed & strongly encouraged, thanX in advance for any participation.
    Marvel Faves