Page 280 of 404 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

You guys for real? About them being banned?

Also, about Thor.. One of my flaws I have is that if your playing as someone who can lift a car or anything heavy in general.. You can't walk/run and throw it or bash someone with it. As you pick it up you have to aim and toss it. I think that is my only dislike about the game.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

I don't see a reason why you can't walk around while carrying something big. I can see it if you are telekinetically moving an object you would haft to stand still and it's the object that moves but if you are carrying a large object, walking around would let you position yourself better when you throw it at an enemy. I hope they are working on this. Maybe we can send in a feedback about it.
    Risen

Quote Originally Posted by joshtylen View Post
    I don't see a reason why you can't walk around while carrying something big. I can see it if you are telekinetically moving an object you would haft to stand still and it's the object that moves but if you are carrying a large object, walking around would let you position yourself better when you throw it at an enemy. I hope they are working on this. Maybe we can send in a feedback about it.
    I wanna be able to play the Hulk and run and bash someone's face with a car or running and tossing it into a large group of people. Speaking of the Hulk I actually like how they made him run in the game. I can see myself playing him way better over the Thing.
    Keep Moving Forward.

For those who are wondering.. Tara Strong will be voicing Squirrel Girl.

Twitter feed "I’m Squirrel Girl, maybe you’ve heard of me @MMMSociety #MarvelHeroes"
    Keep Moving Forward.

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

yah, that was announced on their comic con panel. Pretty sure it was comic con.

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    yah, that was announced on their comic con panel. Pretty sure it was comic con.
    Was it? Gah.. I'm behind!
    Keep Moving Forward.

BANNED

Sorry if this has already been announced, but I have heard from others who have Beta that the other characters will have to be paid with, with real money. Kind of like Marvel Super Hero Squad online.

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been announced, but I have heard from others who have Beta that the other characters will have to be paid with, with real money. Kind of like Marvel Super Hero Squad online.
    That's not correct. You can earn the characters through gameplay OR pay with real money to get them faster. The only thing that might be restricted just to pay will be certain costumes and gear so far, the rest, you'll be able to get with ingame currency (And there was also a rumored that some heroes may drop from bosses). They stated this in at least 3 interviews so far and it's their big selling point for the game.

As I said before, they want people to be able to play with their favorites, they're not going to make some free and some expensive. SHSO is different because it's subscription base.
    Last edited by xhx23x; 11-13-2012 at 06:08 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    That's not correct. You can earn the characters through gameplay OR pay with real money to get them faster. The only thing that might be restricted just to pay will be certain costumes and gear so far, the rest, you'll be able to get with ingame currency (And there was also a rumored that some heroes may drop from bosses). They stated this in at least 3 interviews so far and it's their big selling point for the game.

As I said before, they want people to be able to play with their favorites, they're not going to make some free and some expensive. SHSO is different because it's subscription base.

I see...where have you heard this?

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    I see...where have you heard this?
    Again, various interviews, particular their New York panel:

They talk about it near the end of the presentation, if you don't have the 40 so minutes to watch it all.

Also, remember that while some Beta information may be accurate, it's likely to change before the game opens so you can't really be sure that's how the game will be.

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    Was it? Gah.. I'm behind!
    yup, they said what's his name , is still doing Wolverine's voice, I think Patrick Stewart is doing Professor X, they didn't confirm it, but they had a clip of him talking in the game to Cap, Spidey and wolverine and he sounds exactly like him. Nolan North is doing Deadpool still, which is great! I just want Josh Keaton to do Spider-man still. Unless, the spidey we get to pick is the "new" spidey that isn't peter parker.

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    I just want Josh Keaton to do Spider-man still. Unless, the spidey we get to pick is the "new" spidey that isn't peter parker.
    Sorry to disappoint, but Drake Bell is doing the VO. (Rockjaw confirmed this over at Marvel Heroes Hub.)

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Sorry to disappoint, but Drake Bell is doing the VO. (Rockjaw confirmed this over at Marvel Heroes Hub.)
    Guess they want to establish him as the new official spidey voice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Again, various interviews, particular their New York panel:

They talk about it near the end of the presentation, if you don't have the 40 so minutes to watch it all.

Also, remember that while some Beta information may be accurate, it's likely to change before the game opens so you can't really be sure that's how the game will be.
    Thank you for establishing this my friend. I am pretty relieved to know I won't have to pay to play as most of my favorites.
    Great image you posted there, for a second I thought it was Havok.