Page 273 of 404 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

I hope its just 1 for free...
    the rest u buy with coins u get from playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampira View Post
    I hope its just 1 for free...
    the rest u buy with coins u get from playing the game.
    Why would you hope for just 1? as long as we are hoping, hope for as many as possible.

I mean if we cant pick the free heroes from start would be just like SHSO,everyone had 4 of the same heroes ,all we could see in every zone was : Miss Marvel,Falcon,Cyclops or the Thing.It was not very cool.

But If we get to pick our favourite heroe for ourselfs to play since the beggining will make us a litle less copycats from each other,at least i think so...
    we just need to know how much expensive the heroes will turn out to be.
    For me,part of the fun,is playing to collect the goods and necessary coins t buy the heroes from the store.

Hey I want to earn stuff as much as the next gamer, but if they want to throw us some freebies I'm not going to complain. But yeah, I hope the start choice or choices are a bit more versatile than in SHSO. I think they might be though, since one of their selling points is for everyone to play their favorites, and limitting the first choice would work against that.

BANNED

They say you start with enough money for 4 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    They say you start with enough money for 4 characters.
    If they go by the beta you get 8 selections. I think? I really don't want freebies thrown to me.. If I had too like Vampira has said you are able to buy one free and then you work/buy the rest. It makes less clones starting out. In SHSO I hated how I would constantly see the free 4 all over the place. One of the main reasons why I always stuck to 4-player groups so not everyone could be the same.

I've always wondered why does Cyclops fire his optic blasts up in the air and not at the enemy? Both big attacks in this or SHSO he does that..
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    If they go by the beta you get 8 selections. I think? I really don't want freebies thrown to me.. If I had too like Vampira has said you are able to buy one free and then you work/buy the rest. It makes less clones starting out. In SHSO I hated how I would constantly see the free 4 all over the place. One of the main reasons why I always stuck to 4-player groups so not everyone could be the same.

I've always wondered why does Cyclops fire his optic blasts up in the air and not at the enemy? Both big attacks in this or SHSO he does that..
    Probably a "moral boosting" buff.

BANNED

Actually, you get 8 characters to buy. You get enough for 3 or 4 for the amount you start with.

Hi everyone, checking this thread for the first time, but really excited about finding this stuff out. I'm looking forward to play the game, as you all are I'm sure. Thanks for posting all this helpful information. I'll try to catch up with the discussions. :)

He's done it in several games, I think the effect is suppose to be radial, where the sheer force of the blast creates a wave that sends the people around him flying-

Actually, you get 8 characters to buy. You get enough for 3 or 4 for the amount you start with.
    You're basing that off what they're doing now, you don't know what the plan will be for launch, which could be that or just about anything.

Speaking of launching.. That's what they need to do. :)
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    You're basing that off what they're doing now, you don't know what the plan will be for launch, which could be that or just about anything.
    Just saying. Also, their character list has a search bar.

Just saying. Also, their character list has a search bar.
    that's makes me drool at the prospect of how big of a number they plan to have if they need a search bar.

I want more character reveals and beta keys delivered to us!! :( lol

I hope they dont take too long to show us some news!

I was hoping more keys would come out today, guess the week's still young.