Page 271 of 404 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    The question is who won't be in this game. How would they do Cypher's ability to read languages power? Would he mostly be a melee fighter?

Douglocke ?

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    If they don't have a release date yet, and they want to keep hype going, they're gonna release a lot more.

I feel like 10 more and the game will be released sooner than we think.

The question is who won't be in this game. How would they do Cypher's ability to read languages power? Would he mostly be a melee fighter?
    Arcoding to the recent run of New Mutant Doug is essentially God and can read anything to death. or whatever.

Personally I hope they keep him dead.

Maybe he'll be a healer class.
    I think they need to find an interesting way of incorporating his power into the game play. ie you need him when you talk to certain people or aliens who don't speak english. That could be interesting telepaths can do it too.

(Who is your avatar character?)
    Ultimate Jean Grey "Karen Grant" in UCXM #17

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Arcoding to the recent run of New Mutant Doug is essentially God and can read anything to death. or whatever.

Personally I hope they keep him dead.
    Really?...read anything to death??? They are trying too hard.

Really?...read anything to death??? They are trying too hard.
    I seriously can not stress how much you'll hate Doug Ramsey after this run of New Mutants. He saves the day in like every arc. They made his powers a god mode plot device. He can read food and cook it. uughh. He used to be so interesting and now he's just so annoying.

I could see him as an NPC.

Also, I hope they include an ultimate Jean and Karen costumes, cause I dug her Karen look.

I seriously can not stress how much you'll hate Doug Ramsey after this run of New Mutants. He saves the day in like every arc. They made his powers a god mode plot device. He can read food and cook it. uughh. He used to be so interesting and now he's just so annoying.
    omg too much Marvel. Yeah I was thinking of how they would implement all the different powers into Marvel Heroes and I was stumped when it came to Doug's. Maybe he can throw frying pans and books lol

Also, I hope they include an ultimate Jean and Karen costumes, cause I dug her Karen look.
    I would love to see it too

BANNED

I would love to see it too
    I'm sure that most of Jean's outfits will be there.

Rogue's a shoe in, but the time of her addition will depend on how her Thef powers work, they already have a template for her Ms. Marvel abilities which will (annoyingly to me) obviously be included in her power set. So she could be at launch depending of when the game comes out, but I wouldn't be too surprise if they took her time with her. Actually, I wouldn't mind that at all if it meant that they would get her perfectly.

One of the things that frustrates me about Rogue in video games is how she simply ends up being a Flying Tank. Her original powers are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more interesting than her generic Superman lite abilities. I was psyched that X-Men Legends allowed her to steal powers from mutant enemies and I love love looove what Marvel Avengers Allience did with her powers to give her the Class buffs. I just think this game should be true to her as well and make sure her Thef powers are equally as important as Super Rogue.

And of course include as many of her costumes as they can:

I agree with almost everything you said.
    The flying tank part of it,i love it.I love the idea of a sexy (not sluty) girl dosent be afraid of having her hands dirty in a stressfull batle,she can get hit hard but wont lose easily.
    Using her body as a shield to her friends and still being able to do heavy dammage...i love it ! ^_^
    It reminds me of my childhood when i read the uncanny x-men comics and whached the animated series <3

I feel pure love for 90's Rogue lol.

But that being said,you are right her powers are so much more important .. i hope they can program her thiefing abilities in a nice way.
    But dont forget ,Marvel Avengers Alliance and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 alredy have done it in a different way than really stealing the enemies abilities,in those games she can get the passives of each enemy,wich for me its also Very cool. :)
    I guess they can go for that style.
    It would be nice if she could actually get the enemies abilities,but i think stealing the passives is way more simple and easy to program.
    And in this game each heroe has unique passives,Rogue should steal those. :)

I love that Rogue is a fiesty dirty fighter, but I don't attribute that to her super sthrenght or flight. I don't have problem with her Ms. Marvel powers really, and I get why some people love the 90s and the cartoon and all that, but honestly I didn't even notice Rogue in the cartoon till we got her backstory ep and didn't beging to like her till I read her history in the comics themselves. Her thef powers and the complications that came with it and how she basically tried to push through all the hardships that brought is to me what makes her an interesting character. I just don't want her to feel like a less flashy version of Carol.

Yeah more games are giving her Thef powers the love it deserves and not just reducing it to a stun move, but this game in particular has the change to give us something really interesting. I could live with her stealing passive, but I would also love if she could leech health off the enemies, steal main powers when the enemies are mutants ala Legends. And yeah maybe change appearance if people like the hulk, colossus or Thing are nearby (This one was is just a dream, I know).

Gambit, Beast, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Rogue, X-23, and Iceman are the X-Men I fully expect to be in the game at launch.
    You can already see Nightcrawler, Beast, Psylocke in one of the demo's that was shown. So the models we know are done just need to be put into the game. I am surprised they've yet to show Gambit also. Or even Iceman.. If they've got Human Torch in.. Iceman shouldn't be to far away.

If we assume and go by the grid view on the official website we only have 10 slots for characters. However that could just be a placeholder and I'm sure it might be.. My biggest thing is if we still have 10 slots left.. How long will it take to see them? With Thanksgiving & Christmas we may see 2 more.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

New article, rehashes some of the previous one I posted but also draws new point of reference for Emma Frost (Nidalee from League of Legends).

http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=31011

And HQ Pirate Deadpool skin:

I kinda dig all the details. oh my god I hope Deadpool's Phoenix and Marvel Girl Costumes are available too. Those would be way cool.

BANNED

Good to see there's still more costumes coming.

I kinda dig all the details. oh my god I hope Deadpool's Phoenix and Marvel Girl Costumes are available too. Those would be way cool.
    yes to this we need a team up