Page 268 of 404 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnys65 View Post
    I just gotta ask...was that Flirt-a-thon?
    Yeah I'm not sure why I ended that with a thong. Hmm.

Thor is one character I plan on using a lot so I hope they manage well with him. More or less I'll still play him regardless.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

There is another leaked video out of Marvel Heroes.. Uh oh! Watching it now. The video so far shows that you can buy characters within in game currency. It shows who he can buy and how much of a balance he has.

Heroes, Costumes, Boosts, Chests, Bundles.

So they're taking more of a LoL approach as far as buying in game will work out.
    Last edited by Drakoniz; 11-02-2012 at 09:34 PM.
    Keep Moving Forward.

Tsc ... i really hope they can show us some new content soon...its bad enough we arent in the closed beta!
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    There is another leaked video out of Marvel Heroes.. Uh oh! Watching it now. The video so far shows that you can buy characters within in game currency. It shows who he can buy and how much of a balance he has.

Heroes, Costumes, Boosts, Chests, Bundles.

So they're taking more of a LoL approach as far as buying in game will work out.
    Anything else you can tell?

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Anything else you can tell?

Thats all that was shown besides storm and wolvie attacks

Avast, ye swags! It's PIRATE DEADPOOL!

Full article:

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...e-deadpool.htm

Marvel has also given the Gazillion team behind the Marvel Heroes MMO the rights to all of their music. So we'll potentially be hearing the 90's X-Men theme as Storm swoops into battle.
    9. Emma Frost, the Druid

On behalf of a few of my readers, I asked the Gazillion team about how Emma Frost's gameplay would work. They cited the versatility of the Druid in WoW as a good point of reference for Emma's gameplay-- meaning that her telepathy will be just as important to her fighting style as her iconic diamond form moves.
    10. Balance

For the Marvel Heroes MMO team at Gazillion, balance means more than just avoiding OP and UP characters. When adding heroes to the game, they made sure they had a good mix of races, genders, and everything worthy of a game made in 2012. As a gamer repping more minority groups than I can even remember these days, I couldn't be more grateful.
    Last edited by vaultofechoes; 11-03-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Emma should be the best character at crowd-control. With her psychic abilities, she should be mind controlling enemies into attacking each other, or stun-locking enemies.
    I like that she can shift into a tank build with her diamond form. So if she excels in both crowd-control and tanking, then I'd imagine her DPS might be a bit lower than some of the other characters.

I appreciate the need for balance too, but some characters *Should* be just flat out better than others. Someone like Thor should be able to deal just as much damage as Storm does with lightning, if not more, but would also have the added durability and strength for tanking and melee. Plus magic for crowd-control.
    Characters like that - the Tank-mage, I'd imagine would most likely be overall better than certain specialized characters.

Pirate Deadpool and Emma Frost news, sweet!

BANNED

I hear that they set up the ten top heroes thread. I hope they followed the guidelines I set up.
    Last edited by Songbird/Diamondback; 11-03-2012 at 06:43 PM.

This sounds blasphemous, but introducing other Disney characters into the game might be awesome.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    This sounds blasphemous, but introducing other Disney characters into the game might be awesome.
    I say stay Marvel. Get the obscure heroes in first!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I say stay Marvel. Get the obscure heroes in first!
    I know, I was just having a brainfart. But I would like to see a proper 'Disney characters' ARPG on PC, besides Kingdom Hearts.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    I know, I was just having a brainfart. But I would like to see a proper 'Disney characters' ARPG on PC, besides Kingdom Hearts.
    Dr. Facilier or bust!

"There are three different types of zones (or "towns," as the Gazillion team called them) in the Marvel Heroes MMO. The first is the safe zones where players won't be engaged in combat and can join guilds and trade, the second is the dungeon crawls with randomly generated monsters, and the third is plot-based instance dungeons with mega bosses and a story written by Marvel super-scribe Brian Michael Bendis."

At least they're making all the towns different. We can interact, guild recruit in one. Run Dungeons-Stop chaos in another or stick to the story-plot. I like this

I see myself mostly farming dungeons and running and just kicking ass in the city. That sounds most appealing to me, of course I'll run through the story to see how it looks. :)
    Keep Moving Forward.