Page 142 of 404 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

so aesthetic advantages not statistical?

At least we will be able to zoom fully into your character and just the view you see from the trailers. Still listening to this as I type this..
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

I also like how Brevik will be taking most of his idea's that he had in mind for Diablo III and will be putting them into Marvel Heroes. But from the sound of it, it looks like we may see a 2013 release and open beta is still up for grabs this year.
    Keep Moving Forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    I also like how Brevik will be taking most of his idea's that he had in mind for Diablo III and will be putting them into Marvel Heroes. But from the sound of it, it looks like we may see a 2013 release and open beta is still up for grabs this year.
    Let's hope that's the case.
    Marvel Heroes Analysis:
    Participating in the Closed Beta.

Ugh i wish i was more patient. THey need to get us some stuff once a week or ima go crazy waiting. Maybe a Character release once a month, With alt Costume Model sheets,and new gameplay trailers mixed in.

Still hoping and praying for a AoA Colossus Costume. Not a big fan of Mr Summers or any of the Summers' actualy. BUt an AoA costume for Cyclops would get me excited about him. Its the only Version of him I liked honestly. In AoA hes not really a bad guy just a mis-guided young man. Who turns his back on his brother and everything hes ever known to do whats right. Plus after his and Wolverines epic fight they both look bad ass. Cyclops with the one eye and the Long hair he already had. Would make a great looking Costume.

Has there been any word on interacting Powers? Like if Wolverine is in a group with Colossus can they do a Fastball Special(Thing and Hulk as well)? Or Storm and Thor does some super Lighting attack. Maybe Deadpool and Cable do a Teleport/Phase attack together. For some reason I have a feeling they wont have anything like this. Would be simple enough if the two Characters are close enough to each other and one of them uses a certain attack it trigger a Dual attack between the two.
    SHSO ID:Strange Ninja
    Lvl: 1060+

The Thing: Didnt they come up with a cure for your kind?
    Wolverine: You got a problem with Mutants?
    The Thing: I meant Canadians

Quote Originally Posted by Midv1322 View Post
    Would be simple enough if the two Characters are close enough to each other and one of them uses a certain attack it trigger a Dual attack between the two.
    rather not have others control my character simply because of trigger compatibility

There could be combos like in the Legend games and MUA. like if two people strike at the same time you get extra points or loot or whatever?

after seeing the gameplay vid, i'm not surprised at all that it will be a mindless button-masher like mua. the good news is that the effects look awesome. at least i'll have some fun blowing stuff up, but other than that, i don't think this will provide much stimulation gameplay-wise. really, they should have just made mua3. would have costed $60 and made them more money.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    There could be combos like in the Legend games and MUA. like if two people strike at the same time you get extra points or loot or whatever?
    now that is interesting, if the trigger duo should be spontaneous when two people mash the keys at the same time. or if one person requests to do a combo with another person that has a compatible character leaving an ability flashing of the requested person screen. perhaps when both people are ready the abilities would be flashing beside one another or there could be another way to tell the preparation for a trigger.

tl;dr i wonder if they bring in combos, should they be spontaneous or premeditated

<21 days to Penny Arcade Expo. With Marvel Avengers Alliance pissing me off lately, can't wait for this to drop haha.

Can't find the Marvel Heroes panel registered on the website though.

Too bad, I wasn't able to get to SDCC would of loved to have gotten the chance to try the demo for Marvel Heroes. But everything, is coming along great. I wished they showed off Thor but all in good time I guess. Here's to NYCC. I really wanna know what they will be releasing then.

"In addition, we’ll be hosting a panel at each convention devoted entirely to Marvel Heroes - more details are coming soon, but what we can say is, if you want to get some exclusive details on Marvel Heroes before anyone else, this will be the panel to be at."

I heard that we may not be getting some character reveals for awhile but they plan on releasing something big.
    Keep Moving Forward.

Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

I don't really play MMO's (gave SHSO a try for a little while). The trailers I've seen so far look great. I want to get into this.

I can't wait to play this game.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

You are not the only one my friend. I've been waiting for a long time..
    Keep Moving Forward.

Captain hat prime commanderrogers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    Too bad, I wasn't able to get to SDCC would of loved to have gotten the chance to try the demo for Marvel Heroes. But everything, is coming along great. I wished they showed off Thor but all in good time I guess. Here's to NYCC. I really wanna know what they will be releasing then.

"In addition, we’ll be hosting a panel at each convention devoted entirely to Marvel Heroes - more details are coming soon, but what we can say is, if you want to get some exclusive details on Marvel Heroes before anyone else, this will be the panel to be at."

I heard that we may not be getting some character reveals for awhile but they plan on releasing something big.
    When is NYCC?
    Squad Name: Captain Hat Prime
    Squad Level:920
    Trying to max: Doc Ock, and Invisible Woman.