Page 102 of 404 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 6058

Thread: Marvel Heroes

So DareDevil and HumanTorch before comic-con. Any chances of anyone else?
    SHSO ID:Strange Ninja
    Lvl: 1060+

The Thing: Didnt they come up with a cure for your kind?
    Wolverine: You got a problem with Mutants?
    The Thing: I meant Canadians

Quote Originally Posted by joshtylen View Post
    very MUA and we have x-mansion

That HUD looks horrendous. Hopefully it'll get changed come the beta.

Marvel Heroes ‏@MMMSociety
    We haven't got a firm release date yet, but Beta will be starting in the next few months - fingers crossed!
    It's getting very very close bub!

Quote Originally Posted by cbrer View Post
    That HUD looks horrendous. Hopefully it'll get changed come the beta.
    That is really bad looking as well.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

Also, it looks like you can only have 5 powers and 2 passive traits at any time. And of those 5 active powers, only 2 seem to be "exclusive" to that character, and only one is truly unique. That was a concern of mine since the beginning, the lack of powers. MUA 2 had 4 unique powers per character and that was waaay too little. I think increasing the number of unique powers per character really would up the fun. Something like 4 unique powers, 3 "general" common powers any one could have, and 3 passive traits would be a decent amount.

What are the words above your power slots and the one next to it to the right? I know the bottom one says "Menu"
    Keep Moving Forward.

1. That hud looks bad in that ss but it looked OK to me in the video. Still I'm 99% sure UI will be changed a few times before the release. That's how these things (UI, hud) work.

2. There are some realities. Let's assume there will be 40 characters at the beginning. That means 40 unique active powers and 40 unique passive powers. Shared power pool will probably have at least 50 active powers. 100 active powers for the relase is not usual for an average game let alone an MMO. Games that in development for 7 years only have that much powers or skills. Request for even one more unique active power for each character is not very logical. If this game had 4-5 characters or 4-5 power sets like other MMOs, we could talk about 20-30 active powers, skills per character.

3. AI needs improvement.

Princess Puffin JeanGreyForever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midv1322 View Post
    So DareDevil and HumanTorch before comic-con. Any chances of anyone else?
    Jean Grey, Psylocke, and Ms. Marvel's alternate costume as Captain Marvel.

From watching the videos.. Iron Man looks like a lot of fun, Thing's powerset or abilities look to be more revealing rather than Colossus's typical running up and using a knockback. But Hulk is looking good. Cable is decent, I find his purple gun fire to be strange (is this in the comics?) Human Torch looks badass, Capt looks a bit weird without his shield on. (:P) Cyclops looks really great but I expecting like a projectile beam and not like a bubbleish type one but his one big blast looks amazing.

Who did I wanna see? Thor. He was not shown once. :(
    Keep Moving Forward.

human torch gameplay

Risen

SAN MATEO, Calif., July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Gazillion Entertainment, a leading developer, publisher and operator of massively multiplayer online (MMO) games, has announced that the eagerly awaited free-to-play online game Marvel Heroes will be playable for the first time during Comic-Con International: San Diego at the Marvel Booth # 2329. Marvel Heroes combines the energy of action role-playing games with the breadth and immersion of the MMO genre.

As part of the San Diego Comic-Con, fans will be able to play one of four iconic Marvel characters and experience Marvel Heroes for the first time! Players will battle through the war-torn streets of Mutant Town and Fort Stryker to defeat Magneto and retrieve William Stryker from his clutches. Along the way, players will also get a taste of the extensive loot and costume options for each hero. Developers of the game will be available at the booth to guide players and answer questions during play.

David Brevik, President of Gazillion Entertainment and creator of the legendary smash-hit games Diablo and Diablo II, says: “San Diego Comic-Con is the perfect venue for gamers and Marvel fans to play Marvel Heroes for the first time. Marvel Heroes is a great leap forward for the MMO genre, combining the rapid pace of an action-RPG with the depth of an MMO.” David will also be speaking at the Marvel Games Panel at 1:45pm on Saturday, July 14th in Room 6A. During the panel, David will unveil new characters and game content.

During San Diego Comic-Con, fans can also find – and perhaps win – the Tablet of Life and Time, a powerful item in Marvel Heroes. The Tablet has been stolen in a daring raid, and to help get it back the Marvel Heroes Task Force needs you! San Diego Comic-Con attendees will be deputized and issued a unique photo ID badge, then put hot on the trail of the Tablet. Over the course of Comic-Con, as deputies get closer to the Tablet’s location, they can win exclusive prizes, including T-shirts and the chance to join the Marvel Heroes Beta. One winner will win the Tablet of Life and Time itself! To start their adventure, attendees should visit the Marvel Booth # 2329 to become deputized and get their mission instructions.
    San Diego Comic-Con highlights include:

• Play as your favorite Marvel Hero and get hands-on for the first time with the free-to-play Marvel action MMO Marvel Heroes at the Marvel Booth # 2329
    • Marvel Games Panel at 1:45pm on Saturday, July 14th in Room 6A: Listen to Gazillion’s President David Brevik discuss Marvel Heroes and unveil new details, characters, and gameplay elements!
    • Contest and Giveaways: Help the Marvel Heroes Task Force find the Tablet of Life and Time, and win prizes for helping – including a chance to join the Marvel Heroes Beta! For more information on the contest rules go to: http://www.marvelheroes.com/contest/sdcc2012

For more information on Marvel Heroes, follow @MMMSociety on Twitter, like us on Facebook at facebook.com/marvelheroes and visit www.marvelheroes.com

Source: redOrbit (http://s.tt/1gZGo)

Imma need them to announce more characters than the remaining Fantastic 4. Where can we usually find the live stream for SDCC? Through the official website?

Sadly I will be at work all day.. So I won't be able to catch anything until the following night. So, I will be expecting this thread to be BLOWN UP when I come home. :D
    Keep Moving Forward.

We should get updates, at the very least about basic attacks and gameplay, by next Thursday since that's when SDCC is starting.

From left to right: Health, Traits, Powers, Items, Menu, Power (or is it Force?). The Menu seems to include conversational/chat options, currency, profile and what appears to be a search tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Midv1322 View Post
    how do you knw its female? Looks like leader dressed in weird clothes(normal clothes but weird for him) Maybe just a random Gamma mutate?
    It clearly has breast lol and a womanly figure. Just Pause at 2:04 and look at in HD while fullscreen. You'll see my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolframite74 View Post
    It clearly has breast lol and a womanly figure. Just Pause at 2:04 and look at in HD while fullscreen. You'll see my friend.
    Well I know the first thing your eye's went to when you watched it. :P
    Keep Moving Forward.