Page 39 of 404 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Heroes

I think they used a Thor from a action figure set? I'm not sure. I know someone knew what they used that from. But, you are right. Thor looks hideous! If I play him a lot I'll be sure not to stare at his face any. I'm not sure which model looks the best to me right now. I wish they would show more of what they have finished. I know damn well they have a LOT more finished than what they are showing us.

I tried to ask if I could be sent a "Secret Identity" t-shirt that you see Josh Book wear in one of the video interviews but was denied since I was not a employee :( It looks really cool though!
    Last edited by Drakoniz; 05-07-2012 at 12:22 AM.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

I was hoping for some images or videos, using the interest awakened by 'The Avengers', as the other games ('Super Hero Squad Online' and 'Marvel: Avengers Alliance') were able to exploit, but no

Almost three months without news.

I just hope they are truly working hard on it,to release some news soon.
    With all the marvel games going avangers mode,cause of the movie and the comics (avengerrs Vs X-men)i really was hoping we got some news at this time.
    =\
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

Exactly, I hope they release some sort of a cinematic like DC Universe did. I'd rather see a video other than character models. Want something different. Even if they do say 2012 is the release year we still have a couple months to go. So still a lot of time left. My next guess is September. But we'll see :P
    Keep Moving Forward.

I want something about Rogue.
    I will acept if they release her character model (with a gorgeous sexy looking with her classic outfit)plus a cinematic with a scene of her destroying a couple of sentinels.
    Nothing less than that.
    WORK ON IT NOW gazilion.
    please
    pretty please?
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Rogue View Post
    I want something about Rogue.
    I will acept if they release her character model (with a gorgeous sexy looking with her classic outfit)plus a cinematic with a scene of her destroying a couple of sentinels.
    Nothing less than that.
    WORK ON IT NOW gazilion.
    please
    pretty please?
    I can understand of liking the character that much to where you wanna see her model. As which I do not blame you. I'd love to see Colossus or Nightcrawler. I'm not so sure since it is a mmo of Marvel I don't think they will single out one character in there cinematic if they have a huge roster. Unless they show where a wave of sentinels is coming and they make her fly right into them and skips to the next scene/battle. In the interview with Josh Book he said they were going to keep most of the character's costumes back to mostly when they were iconic. (Cyclops perfect example) I just hope as you said that they are hard at work and not just saying it.

I've been looking for other sources but mostly going over interview videos and such. I know I'm a nerd :P As said above going three months without news sucks! They keep saying that they cannot release anything and will contact when they do. Which could be days, weeks, months from now.
    Last edited by Drakoniz; 05-07-2012 at 10:13 PM.
    Keep Moving Forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    I've been looking for other sources but mostly going over interview videos and such. I know I'm a nerd :P As said above going three months without news sucks! They keep saying that they cannot release anything and will contact when they do. Which could be days, weeks, months from now.
    im a nerd too ,youre just a beter in finding info about it...thats why its sad,you cant find any! :(
    and about the cinematic its was a joke,of course they wouldnt do a cinematic over just one heroe,but i would totally love if rogue apeared in one scene of the cinematic,batling some sentinels in the sky with storm and maybe phoenix :D
    -in the x-men part of the cinematics anyways-
    =D

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Rogue View Post
    im a nerd too ,youre just a beter in finding info about it...thats why its sad,you cant find any! :(
    and about the cinematic its was a joke,of course they wouldnt do a cinematic over just one heroe,but i would totally love if rogue apeared in one scene of the cinematic,batling some sentinels in the sky with storm and maybe phoenix :D
    -in the x-men part of the cinematics anyways-
    =D
    I try. I've been more hyped about this MMO over any World of Warcraft one including Diablo III. I hope they don't flop on this mmo. Would be really nice to see it go a long way. Perhaps way better than DC Universe :D

In a interview with Brian Michael Bendis if you'll allow me to quote: "There is going to be a opportunity for the player to create there own continuity. You are going to have a lot of controls over the characters with the look at the feel and the look of the world around you"

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50uy5s9217g
    Keep Moving Forward.

As for what development stages they are in right now.. SecretID: "Sorry our development stages are under wraps for now. Thanks for checking!" Again shut down. :( I'll keep trying! lol.
    Last edited by Drakoniz; 05-10-2012 at 06:25 PM.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SecretID is very... secretive lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nissus View Post
    SecretID is very... secretive lol.
    Sorry it stands for Secret Identity. They are a team working on Marvel Heroes. I've been tweeting them, MMMSociety with Gazillion plus some of the workers or Brian Michael Bendis and nobody will shell out any information. Damn this secrecy! :P
    Last edited by Drakoniz; 05-10-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    Keep Moving Forward.

Ms Marvel coming

Risen

Beat me to it! That is what I am guessing as well. Well.. Are you sure it is Ms. Marvel? Could be Phoenix also.
    Keep Moving Forward.

I think it's Ms Marvel because of the pose and Phoenix's gloves are tighter around the arm because hers cover her uniform. Carol's gloves are looser since hers go over her bare arms.

Risen

Good point, Also I would love to see a character that has not been seen on the Marvel Heroes main logo picture. Wolverine,Thing,Thor,Capt. America, Iron Man,Spider-Man have all been on it. Other than Deadpool & Cyclops so far.
    Keep Moving Forward.