Page 187 of 335 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 5016
    Colossus Alchemist Emilio Amaral's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Zemo View Post
    It's kind of annoying not knowing whether the 1000 -> 600 change is permanent or not. My first instinct is that it is but I'm probably wrong
    I think it's permanent.
    If it wasn't, why aren't the 1.000 with a SALE thing?
    But permanent or not, that's a really good time to get 1.000 heroes.
    We save 400 gold for each one.
    At the other hand we only save 50 gold on 350 sale heroes.
    Marvel Heroes - Players Guild - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208961569224407/

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fang_212 View Post
    Choice is really up to you. But i would do..

Capt Marv- 300
    Glad Hulk- 600
    Scarlet- 600

1,500 gold
    Except Captain Marvel is 600. If you have a Spider character already, go with Gladiator and Captain Marvel. If you don't have one, go with Gladiator and Scarlet Spider.

Choice is really up to you. But i would do..

Capt Marv- 300
    Glad Hulk- 600
    Scarlet- 600

1,500 gold
    Thanx for the help guys but I decided I'm not geting anyone untill I get my subscription renewed!
    SQUAD NAME: Sheild Gaurdian
    YOUTUBE: SUBSCRIBE@ http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMMAGOON494
    TRYING TO MAX: Avengers Black Widow

The Random Avatar Guy Indigo Platypus's Avatar

Man...Punisher can deal some punishment!

Just opened the Sniper Rifle...that thing is awesome!

"Only have one shot at this!" BLAM!
    He's got more than just mad skill...he's got a beaver tail and a bill!

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I not-so-secretly believe that X-Factor may be the best X book on the stands. Just flies under the radar, but stays at a consistently high level.

It almost pains me to admit this... but Jubilee's been pretty ok as a supporting cast member in Marjorie Liu's X-23. (She is a vampire there, yes... but it isn't ABOUT that. It's not about her at all.) Unfortunately, that book only has an issue or two left.
    X-Factor is certainly up there, and I've been enjoying it quite a bit for the time I've been reading it now. Lotsa personality in that book, and no two characters talk alike! As it should be.

Liu knows what she is doing too.. I hope they give her more books if she is willing.. glad to hear Jubilee has been fun in X23.. Interested to see Astonishing X-Men with Liu writing, but I dunno if I can handle that many X-books..!

By the way, anyone else getting malware warnings when they visit any CBR forum pages? I'm using my phone to post this which is a pain in tookus.
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

The Random Avatar Guy Indigo Platypus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daredeville View Post
    X-Factor is certainly up there, and I've been enjoying it quite a bit for the time I've been reading it now. Lotsa personality in that book, and no two characters talk alike! As it should be.

Liu knows what she is doing too.. I hope they give her more books if she is willing.. glad to hear Jubilee has been fun in X23.. Interested to see Astonishing X-Men with Liu writing, but I dunno if I can handle that many X-books..!

By the way, anyone else getting malware warnings when they visit any CBR forum pages? I'm using my phone to post this which is a pain in tookus.
    yes. like crazy
    He's got more than just mad skill...he's got a beaver tail and a bill!

If this price drop from 1000 to 600 is permanent it really kills memberships, I know you could easily follow the hero release pace previously with sub gold and the daily wheel with enough left over to buy most missions, card quests and many boosters too... most of the time I had everything and a decent gold stockpile of several thousand leftover. Unless drmatically more content is released, subbing 1 month out 3 is probablly enough to get all heroes, quests and missions.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    If this price drop from 1000 to 600 is permanent it really kills memberships, I know you could easily follow the hero release pace previously with sub gold and the daily wheel with enough left over to buy most missions, card quests and many boosters too... most of the time I had everything and a decent gold stockpile of several thousand leftover. Unless drmatically more content is released, subbing 1 month out 3 is probablly enough to get all heroes, quests and missions.
    And the weird thing is they dropped Phoenix and Nightcrawler. They just came out recently.

On that note...

Frankly... if the 1000 to 600 price drop is permanent... as an X-Men fan I feel a little bamboozled...

I spent the last two months buying these heroes full price as they were released... then only two heroes into the next theme, "HAY! Here's a huge price drop!"

Between Phoenix, Iceman & Nightcrawler it feels like 1200g waisted.

That could have been a Ghost Rider! :P

With old heroes I paid 1000 for more recently, like Hulk or Thor... I'd be happy to chalk it up to bad timing. I mean I bought Thor like a week or so ago, and Scarlet Witch like... yesterday, and today they're cheaper. But oh well, ya'know. They're old. Old stuff is prone to price droppage. Thems the breaks.

But come on! Phoenix is barely a month old!

When I was paying full price for these guys the last two months, I expected they'd at least stay that way for a reasonable amount of time...

*Grumble*

If it's a sale I find it slightly more forgivable... but if it's a permanent price drop so quickly after release, I just feel ripped off.
    Last edited by Gillbob316; 02-24-2012 at 01:59 PM.

And the weird thing is they dropped Phoenix and Nightcrawler. They just came out recently.
    Guys remember the momentary Spider-Sale some months ago? I think it would be the same for this time, just a week or maybe weekend as I doubt good heroes like Hulk and Phoenix will be so downgraded. But as some had said before if they keep it that way I would feel ripped-off considering how little time some have been in store, I mean the Christmas sale snubbed Iceman and Beast why not have this one do the same for at least her and Nightcrawler (who I will take the chance to get, I know hypocritical behavior at its best).
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

Grand Poisonous Catcher Baron Zemo's Avatar

The way I look at it, yeah I could be bitter that I just bought Iceman a week ago but if the change is permanent I can get Cap and Phoenix for 600 gold, which would be great.
    Squad Level: 1150+
    Maxing: Ben Reilly Spider-Man and Avengers Black Widow

Funny Alchemist Guardian Clarkins's Avatar

Chrome stops me from going here saying there's malware. So I'm on the iPad. Anyone having problems?
    Gotta look at sale again. None of these 1000 were on sale at 6:30am CST.
    SHSO Name: Funny Alchemist Guardian
    Signature Hero: Ghost Rider
    Squad Level: 1027
    Currently Leveling: Avengers Black Widow, Ben Reilly Spidey

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkins View Post
    Chrome stops me from going here saying there's malware. So I'm on the iPad. Anyone having problems?
    Gotta look at sale again. None of these 1000 were on sale at 6:30am CST.
    My antivirus have been blocking the site all morning because there might be a virus on the site. I was just able to get on.

Is anyone else having a problem logging into the game?

Oh no! What did Hulk smash now? Please try again, or, contact our Customer Service Support Team if you continue to have problems. [P9001]

I was in a couple of hours ago, downloaded new files first, played no problem etc. Now can't get in at all...
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem logging into the game?

Oh no! What did Hulk smash now? Please try again, or, contact our Customer Service Support Team if you continue to have problems. [P9001]

I was in a couple of hours ago, downloaded new files first, played no problem etc. Now can't get in at all...
    Just checked, its working fine with me, BTW did anybody else got the update and the upgrade of CBR forums?
    SHSO Squad Name: Mr. Dart/ Agent Force Avengers Alliance
    Squad Level: 1,300
    Avengers Alliance Level: 103
    Marvel Heroes Beta Tester