View Poll Results: Potential female partners for Spiderman

Voters
76. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • She-Hulk

24 31.58%
  • Silver Sable

14 18.42%
  • Psylocke

9 11.84%
  • Spider-Woman

19 25.00%
  • Ms. Marvel

49 64.47%
  • Mystique

7 9.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Regarding Jessica Drew and Psylocke, if they got to know Peter long enough, they would show some interest towards him. Besides, Jessica is in a deep romantic relationship with Clint Barton who is in many ways like Peter Parker. And Psylocke once date Warren Worthington whose personality is just like Spider-Man. The one thing that annoys both of them about Spidey is his jokes. But if they get to know Peter Parker, they'll find that he doesn't make a whole lot of bad jokes in his civilian role.
    Sorry but Peter and Warren have very different personalities, they're nothing alike and imho it's best for Betsy not to play second fiddle to anyone, Peter already has MJ and Felicia to keep him company...to bad they'd never just let Peter have them both at the same time for awhile...and Betsy has dated Warren more than once...
    W/B Warpath/Siryn Sam/Tabitha I'll go now............................................... ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    How about Shadowcat?
    I would love a SpideyXMystique pairing though
    Peter x Kitty Pryde already happened in the Ultimate Universe. I really don't see a need to repeat want has happened over there. Just like Spider-Man x Firestar happened in Spider-Man and his amazing friends cartoon series, which I felt could have lasted than it initially did.

As for Raven, the only way that such a relationship could ever happen is through disguises as different women. Otherwise, I seriously doubt that Peter would want anything to do with a woman who is the sworn enemy of both Wolverine and Ms. Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30x33 View Post
    Sorry but Peter and Warren have very different personalities, they're nothing alike and imho it's best for Betsy not to play second fiddle to anyone, Peter already has MJ and Felicia to keep him company...to bad they'd never just let Peter have them both at the same time for awhile...and Betsy has dated Warren more than once...
    First of all, Warren and Peter had a few similarities before he was transformed into the Archangel the first time around. And for any relationship to be interesting on the pals level, there needs to be an expansion to include no more than 6 other heroines who would be use as alternates to the Black Cat for Spider-Man. And I provided a few that would do well in his world as a guest, which includes at least one female villain(Mystique).

Regarding the others, everyone is entitled to choose who they want to see outside the list of those I have picked. But I know most fans would pick at least one from the list. I just feel that Spider-Woman, Black Widow, Silver Sable, Psylocke, She-Hulk, and Ms. Marvel are good alternates to the Black Cat because their powers and respective personalities might open the doors to the types of stories that we do not see in the pages of Spider-Man.

Regarding the Black Cat, I think that she should move away from Spider-Man's world and become a crime fighting partner for Daredevil and Hawkeye in exchange for the Black Widow and Spider-Woman working with Spider-Man. What occurred between Spider-Man x Black Cat(As far as their partnership goes during her guest spot) would be very different with Spider-Man x Spider-Woman and Spider-Man x Black Widow. We have already seen how different Peter's friendship is with Carol Danvers in contrast to Felicia Hardy. So what's wrong with having any of the women I have talked about becoming a frequent guest in Spider-Man's world if it would make of the stories interesting?

And regarding MJ, I think that she should be kept out of the picture for awhile and replaced with Betty Brant as far as non-super heroines are concerned who is there for Peter Parker once again.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 02-16-2013 at 12:20 PM.

BANNED

I feel like girls from the Xmen and runaways would be better and more interesting than avengers women with spidey. Spidey just feels like a big kid and is to happy go lucky for diva types like Miss Marvel and Jenifer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    I feel like girls from the Xmen and runaways would be better and more interesting than avengers women with spidey. Spidey just feels like a big kid and is to happy go lucky for diva types like Miss Marvel and Jenifer.
    I think that how Bendis portrayed him during his run as writer of the Avengers. But with so many characters, it's hard to make Spider-Man stand out unless the story arcs are comprise of 3-4 members at a time.