Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 496

Thread: Peter Milligan

  1. #316
    Say WHAT?!?!?!? FanboyStranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    I thought it was just Skin, but that's even better news.

  2. #317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    I thought it was just Skin, but that's even better news.
    Indeed. Been waiting for collected editions for some time now and now I finally get to have them in one big collection. Score.
    BB

  3. #318
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    18,005

    Default

    Wow didn't expect to see that. Will be getting all of those.
    Last edited by Mr. Holmes; 02-24-2013 at 03:51 PM.

  4. #319

    Default

    Awesome! Can't wait to grab that!

  5. #320
    Culé Forever
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Boy, out of all those names in the blog entry, I've just heard of 'Skin'!

    Anyone know anything about stuff like Paradax!, Rogan Gosh, Freakwave and the possible other goodies to be included in the collection?

  6. #321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barcelunatic View Post
    Boy, out of all those names in the blog entry, I've just heard of 'Skin'!

    Anyone know anything about stuff like Paradax!, Rogan Gosh, Freakwave and the possible other goodies to be included in the collection?
    All great. Rogan Gosh is one of the best single issues (if you count it as one) out there.
    BB

  7. #322
    Crusader of Justice dancj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sunny Exeter, England
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Nice!

    I was holding out hope for a cheaper edition of Swimini Purpose, but this is the next best thing!

  8. #323
    Culé Forever
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    All great. Rogan Gosh is one of the best single issues (if you count it as one) out there.
    Great! This goes into my 'list of probable buys in 2013' then

  9. #324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barcelunatic View Post
    Great! This goes into my 'list of probable buys in 2013' then
    Definitive ಠ_ಠ
    BB

  10. #325
    Optic Blast, Optic Blast B. Kuwanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    JEEEEAAAN
    Posts
    5,923

    Default

    I had a pretty easy time getting Rogan Gosh for cheap but this is still good news.

  11. #326

    Default

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #327

    Default

    Read Eaters and the Extremist.

    Eaters was so hilarious (the ending was ambivalent), while Extremist just left me indifferent.

  13. #328

    Default

    Anyone read The Programme? Worth checking out?
    BB

  14. #329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Anyone read The Programme? Worth checking out?
    Didn't. Sorry, can't help you there.

  15. #330

    Default

    I'll just wait for the others to post then
    BB

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •