Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Batman & Robin: 7-10, 14-16; Batman 13 (second print), Batman 14 and Batgirl 14
    Currently reading: Flash 227-Flashpoint

picked up a bunch of stuff, my LCS had some sales going on today. But in terms for Batman related stuff, I picked up Final Crisis and the Batman variant 9

I just picked up Robin: Year One, Batman Begins and Other Tales of the Dark Knight, Catwoman: Catfile (with Catwoman Defiant as a bonus), and Batman: Night Cries
    Pull List: None. Moving to trade-waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by batman23 View Post
    picked up a bunch of stuff, my LCS had some sales going on today. But in terms for Batman related stuff, I picked up Final Crisis and the Batman variant 9
    So sick. Final Crisis is absolutely mind-blowing. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Be prepared for multiple read-throughs though!

Quote Originally Posted by Batman9 View Post
    So sick. Final Crisis is absolutely mind-blowing. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Be prepared for multiple read-throughs though!
    Yeah just flipping through it, I have a feeling I'll need to read it a couple of times lol. And I was planning on rereading Morrison's run again once I get some time.

Quote Originally Posted by batman23 View Post
    Yeah just flipping through it, I have a feeling I'll need to read it a couple of times lol. And I was planning on rereading Morrison's run again once I get some time.
    It's got some truly spectacular art though. Have fun. I would recommend, if you are anything like myself, to try and take it an issue or two at a time. I read it all in one sitting the first time, and it frustrated the crap out of me. On a second read, I read it over the course of a few days. So much more enjoyable that way.

Quote Originally Posted by hanotsri View Post
    Batman: Night Cries
    Nice, how is it?

my LCS had another Black Friday sale, I got All Star Batman & Robin, Batman Chronicles Vol 1, Batman 497, 687-691, Batman Annual 11, Detective 838, and 52 week 30

Picked up The Black Casebook last. Want to read this before starting the Grant Morrison run.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy House View Post
    Picked up The Black Casebook last. Want to read this before starting the Grant Morrison run.
    I've been meaning to pick that up too.

And if you don't mind me saying, I'd recommend reading Dark Knight, Dark City and Batman: Son of the Demon (which is in the Batman: Birth of the Demon tpb). I wouldn't say it's essential to read/get them, but I definitely enjoyed his run more knowing where he got some of his ideas, which is what the Black Casebook pretty much.

Picked up the Batman & Robin: Batman Reborn Deluxe hardcover.

I already had the paperback, but I wanted to get the Deluxe since I'd collected Batman vs Robin & Batman And Robin Must Die! as hardcovers too.

Digital copy of Simonson's Judas Coin. Batman's only a bit player, but man that comic rocked hard and managed to have a lot to say about Batman, to say with him, in a short space, as well as flipping switches and revving engines for many other DCU characters.

Emperor Joker.
    bout 3/4's of the way through.
    Crazy.

picked up no man's land 1-3 and the start of grant morrison run since i really enjoyed his batman and robin series

The last one I picked up was BATWOMAN: HYDROLOGY which was awesome (it was a while ago I picked it up thogh).

What I am wondering, though, is, even though I have the original TPBs is it worth picking up the new NO MAN'S LAND ones? Do they have more material?

Cheers.

James.
    Any Dream worth Having Is A Dream worth Fighting For.