Page 83 of 191 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2861

YEAH BABY!!!!
    finaly something changes in the political landscape of this damned country!!!
    myspace.com/artofsimplicity

I am an anarchist. Deal with it.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...-the-beginning

Saw the Avengers yesterday and man...It was fantastic!
    But am Still sure that The Amazing Spider-man is gonna be better though.
    Agree?
    Peter Parker + ' 'with great power there must also come great responsibility '' = Spider-man

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne 26 View Post
    Saw the Avengers yesterday and man...It was fantastic!
    But am Still sure that The Amazing Spider-man is gonna be better though.
    Agree?
    I'm afraid I have no faith in Amazing being any good. And Avengers was great super hero stuff.

(They should've gotten Joss Whedon to do Spider-Man.)
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I'm afraid I have no faith in Amazing being any good. And Avengers was great super hero stuff.

(They should've gotten Joss Whedon to do Spider-Man.)
    Joss Whedon doing Spider-man would be pretty cool but I do have faith in Marc Webb...despite only having directed only one film in his career.
    Peter Parker + ' 'with great power there must also come great responsibility '' = Spider-man

Joss Whedon doing Spider-man would be pretty cool but I do have faith in Marc Webb...despite only having directed only one film in his career.
    Can I ask why you have such faith in him? Because several interviews I have seen have turned me off and I'll wait for awhile after the movie is released before I make any reservations about seeing it for myself.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Can I ask why you have such faith in him? Because several interviews I have seen have turned me off and I'll wait for awhile after the movie is released before I make any reservations about seeing it for myself.
    Because from what I've seen in the trailers we've got a spider-man who's tossing around jokes, an intersting new orgin story and a bad ass lizard that looks even more sister then Loki. That's why I have faith.

Anywho despite the fact that you're not really looking forward to it, I hope that ( In some way ) you'll be surprised.

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It's kinda weird and really cool that Joss Whedon, the guy who wrote an X-Men comic book and had two cancelled TV shows, just directed one of the most successful movies ever.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/05/aven...hina-openings/

It'll be interesting to see what he does next.
    He also did Buffy which ran seven or eight seasons. And Angel which ran...4 or 5?

Firefly getting canceled wasn't entirely on him. Fox mismanaged it horribly, airing episodes out of sequence. I don't think it would have done great, but it may have lasted more than one season. Still, it's a cult hit and launched several careers.

Not to mention his Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Because from what I've seen in the trailers we've got a spider-man who's tossing around jokes, an intersting new orgin story and a bad ass lizard that looks even more sinister then Loki. That's why I have faith.
    Corrected
    And I kinda agree in having faith based on that
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

The Lizard... A better villain than Loki?

My Facebook page

The Lizard... A better villain than Loki?

I didn't watch the Avengers, so that part I can't use to compare Lizard to Loki
    Enslaving people scared $#%^less of you is menacing and really terrifying
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz Abbasi View Post
    I didn't watch the Avengers, so that part I can't use to compare Lizard to Loki
    Enslaving people scared $#%^less of you is menacing and really terrifying
    I was just having some fun. Wanted a good "bwahaha" scene. (Can never go wrong with Bender.)

The thing about Loki is how manipulative and dangerous he actually is. And his personal connection to Thor, which had been built up in Thor. Avengers is impossible to compare because it had 5 movies building up to it and this is the payoff of all the previous films from Marvel Studios.

If you've seen Thor, you know that Loki is already dangerous. But he really upped his game in this one. I really can't say anything more without giving out spoilers but suffice it to say, Loki and his forces presented a legitimate threat to The Avengers.

(Seriously, I would LOVE a Joss Whedon Spider-Man movie.)

My Facebook page

I was just having some fun. Wanted a good "bwahaha" scene. (Can never go wrong with Bender.)

The thing about Loki is how manipulative and dangerous he actually is. And his personal connection to Thor, which had been built up in Thor. Avengers is impossible to compare because it had 5 movies building up to it and this is the payoff of all the previous films from Marvel Studios.

If you've seen Thor, you know that Loki is already dangerous. But he really upped his game in this one. I really can't say anything more without giving out spoilers but suffice it to say, Loki and his forces presented a legitimate threat to The Avengers.
    Yeah, I've seen Loki in Thor, and I'd say someone this manipulative and convincing is scarier than altering up with one on physical and mental notes, cause it's easier to manipulate more (please don't regard as sarcasm, I mean that)

(Seriously, I would LOVE a Joss Whedon Spider-Man movie.)
    I wouldn't mind an X-Men film by him
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz Abbasi View Post
    Yeah, I've seen Loki in Thor, and I'd say someone this manipulative and convincing is scarier than altering up with one on physical and mental notes, cause it's easier to manipulate more (please don't regard as sarcasm, I mean that)
    I just can't say anymore without giving out HUGE spoilers. But if you see Avengers, you won't have as much faith in The Lizard. Or even in this upcoming Spidey movie period. Seriously, Avengers was SO damn good.

I wouldn't mind an X-Men film by him
    A part of me also wants to see Whedon working on a Dr. Strange movie. That would be pretty fun.

My Facebook page

Spider-man/DCU Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar

Avengers was awesome. It had laugh out loud moments and it sucked you in from beginning to end.

Elder Member

You just know that people over at DC and Warner Brothers are hitting themselves over Wonder Woman.