Page 79 of 191 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2863
  1. #1171
    Spider-man/DCU Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In Moderator land
    Posts
    28,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Get a room, you two.
    technically this thread is their room

  2. #1172
    Doesn't Want To See That! coconutphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,941

    Default

    You don't even want to know what's in a Sloppy Schmitty.
    Schmitty's Evil Twin.

  3. #1173
    I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    10,852

    Default

    All I see is belligerent sexual tension between you two. And all my years of tv watching and comic book reading and what not have led me to believe it is meant to be.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

    My Facebook page

  4. #1174
    Doesn't Want To See That! coconutphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    All I see is belligerent sexual tension between you two. And all my years of tv watching and comic book reading and what not have led me to believe it is meant to be.
    Gross dude, we're twins!

    Now if you had Ryan's number....
    Last edited by coconutphone; 04-17-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    Schmitty's Evil Twin.

  5. #1175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,257

    Default

    I feel excluded and shunned. NOW WHERE'S MY DRINK SCHMED

  6. #1176
    I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    10,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coconutphone View Post
    Gross dude, we're twins!

    Now if you had Ryan's number....
    Incest? Even better!

    I watched Koi Kaze!
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

    My Facebook page

  7. #1177
    One Hoopy Frood Schmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    6,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coconutphone View Post
    Gross dude, we're twins!

    Now if you had Ryan's number....

    We're misunderstood! Earth Coco and Earth Schmitty are similar but vastly different too!
    Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without trying to invent any more of it.

    "First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you."

  8. #1178
    One Hoopy Frood Schmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    6,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    technically this thread is their room
    I feel as if though it is needed, to contain our war. Coco's such a moronic idiot.
    Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without trying to invent any more of it.

    "First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you."

  9. #1179
    Doesn't Want To See That! coconutphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmed View Post
    We're misunderstood! Earth Coco and Earth Schmitty are similar but vastly different too!
    I just dread the day of the Crisis when out worlds merge!
    Schmitty's Evil Twin.

  10. #1180
    Doesn't Want To See That! coconutphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmed View Post
    I feel as if though it is needed, to contain our war. Coco's such a moronic idiot.
    Me?! You're the one who asked me where the '11' was on our phone! And that kitchen fire was your fault in the first place! Trying to make toasted marshmallows in the toaster. Idiot.
    Schmitty's Evil Twin.

  11. #1181
    One Hoopy Frood Schmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    6,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coconutphone View Post
    Me?! You're the one who asked me where the '11' was on our phone! And that kitchen fire was your fault in the first place! Trying to make toasted marshmallows in the toaster. Idiot.
    Well where in the hell else am I supposed to toast stuff??! And don't say your hello kitty toaster, I'm NOT using that.
    Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without trying to invent any more of it.

    "First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you."

  12. #1182
    Doesn't Want To See That! coconutphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmed View Post
    Well where in the hell else am I supposed to toast stuff??! And don't say your hello kitty toaster, I'm NOT using that.
    I bought that for our niece you idiot!

    Mine's the He-man one.
    Schmitty's Evil Twin.

  13. #1183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coconutphone View Post
    I just dread the day of the Crisis when out worlds merge!
    Is that after Schmitty does his big retcon burp?
    Perfect humility dispenses with modesty.

  14. #1184
    Doesn't Want To See That! coconutphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Is that after Schmitty does his big retcon burp?
    A burp if we're lucky!
    Schmitty's Evil Twin.

  15. #1185
    Veteran Member John Zaleski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,522

    Default

    anyone know what time comcis are out on comixology?
    Ready for the return of the one and only Spider-Man!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •