Page 78 of 191 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2863

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    All the spilled beer covered up the usual Schmitty stench.
    That's a lie! Neither of us would SPILL a beer...
    Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without trying to invent any more of it.

"First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you."

Quote Originally Posted by Schmed View Post
    I am still waiting for that drink I ordered.

Spider-man/DCU Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    We went canoing.

We also found this.

Tell me you stopped!!!!

OH MAN

lol slow mo dive to save it huh....

Quote Originally Posted by One More Day View Post
    I'm really confused in general how you guys seem to all know each other somehow...
    People sometimes become close friends online and then go meet in person. Its not something that happens quickly but both reg and cyber have been posting here for years. Hell one of the Super Mods shops at the same comic shop I do... (though Ive yet to meet him there lol, busy schedule and all that)

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post

People sometimes become close friends online and then go meet in person.

And sometimes people spend all their waking moments hiding from Coco or trying to lose him.
    Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without trying to invent any more of it.

"First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you."

Doesn't Want To See That! coconutphone's Avatar

And sometimes people spend all their waking moments hiding from Coco or trying to lose him.
    That was you?! I thought an elephant got lose from the zoo!
    Schmitty's Evil Twin.

Quote Originally Posted by One More Day View Post
    I'm really confused in general how you guys seem to all know each other somehow...
    Take a breath and try to follow me here. Most of us met on CBR here, but some of us get along pretty well and stay in touch via other means (facebook, e-mail, phone, etc). Some of us even meet in real life by travelling (car, airplane, bus, etc). I've hung out with Coco a few times. I've met Oldschool. I'm going out to see Patrick in June (don't ask me why). I would have met Schmitty if he weren't so awful. That's why it's called "social networking". You meet people online and form relationships with them.
    "Women... they come and go, but the Jonah is eternal." - ViewtifulJC

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Nichols View Post
    Take a breath and try to follow me here. Most of us met on CBR here, but some of us get along pretty well and stay in touch via other means (facebook, e-mail, phone, etc). Some of us even meet in real life by travelling (car, airplane, bus, etc). I've hung out with Coco a few times. I've met Oldschool. I'm going out to see Patrick in June (don't ask me why). I would have met Schmitty if he weren't so awful. That's why it's called "social networking". You meet people online and form relationships with them.
    You put it like that and people are going to start shipping you with other posters.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

bingo. While ive never met up with Mets, I have sent him a birthday gift in the mail and he sent me one as well. I also chat with him via outside of the board resources. You spend enough time with peeps here and you get to know them.

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Tell me you stopped!!!!

OH MAN
    I didn't go check it out. Really should have.

There's a Hindu Temple down the road that I wanted to see, also. Not sure why we didn't stop.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

How do your Doc Ock and Black Cat stuff look?

Also: Schmitty smells like expired milk.
    Schmitty's Evil Twin.

bingo. While ive never met up with Mets, I have sent him a birthday gift in the mail and he sent me one as well. I also chat with him via outside of the board resources. You spend enough time with peeps here and you get to know them.
    Shaggy and I are Xbox friends!

Quote Originally Posted by coconutphone View Post
    How do your Doc Ock and Black Cat stuff look?

Also: Schmitty smells like expired milk.

You smell like Doc Ock's regurgitated expired milk. Jerk-O!

You smell like Doc Ock's regurgitated expired milk. Jerk-O!
    Hey genius, your Sloppy Schmitty sandwich spilled all over your shirt! What? That was yesterday's lunch? No, don't scoop it off and eat it!
    Schmitty's Evil Twin.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Get a room, you two.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page