Page 333 of 334 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334 LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 5000
  1. #4981
    Senior Member Samorai_black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    It's the cover for TMNT #10, but now I know why! This book is pure insanity!
    The series and micros have been great. It's moving at a good pace too I cant wait for the next issue.

  2. #4982
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Wyokid you use Comic Scans Browser don't you. It's kind of obvious.

  3. #4983
    Mr. Papaya Balfro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    There were two prequel comics released today, one was canon and the other was not.

    CANON



    Three issue miniseries.

    NOT CANON



    All-ages one shot. Note that there is no red Avengers logo identifying that it is an official tie-in.
    Interesting... I didn't realize that. When exactly do the other two come out then? They have like 2 days left :S
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

  4. #4984
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samorai_black View Post
    The series and micros have been great. It's moving at a good pace too I cant wait for the next issue.
    spoilers:
    So I guess it's pretty apparent that Krang and Shredder aren't working together. I don't see Krang letting Baxter live much longer once they get to where Splinter was...unless...what if Krang and Shredder are working together and Baxter has outlived his purpose so they are setting him up!!? Man, I just have no clue where this is heading!
    end of spoilers

    I know that the next micro issues are:

    June: Splinter
    July: Casey Jones

    I REALLY hope April gets one.

    Quote Originally Posted by coolcatcool View Post
    Wyokid you use Comic Scans Browser don't you. It's kind of obvious.
    I had to Google what that was and when I tried going there it said the page wasn't available. I don't download my comics illegally. I use my own scanner or screenshot legally obtained digital copies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Interesting... I didn't realize that. When exactly do the other two come out then? They have like 2 days left :S
    That's the thing that bugs me, it comes out every other week DX
    Last edited by wyokid; 05-02-2012 at 01:11 PM.

  5. #4985
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I had to Google what that was and when I tried going there it said the page wasn't available. I don't download my comics illegally. I use my own scanner or screenshot legally obtained digital copies.
    I went to that site and it wasn't available too except on google chrome. Interesting how you have the same scan number lol. I use Comixicolgy all the time but this site that coolcatcool mentioned is new to me.
    Last edited by sage6paths; 05-02-2012 at 01:27 PM.

  6. #4986
    Senior Member Samorai_black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    spoilers:
    So I guess it's pretty apparent that Krang and Shredder aren't working together. I don't see Krang letting Baxter live much longer once they get to where Splinter was...unless...what if Krang and Shredder are working together and Baxter has outlived his purpose so they are setting him up!!? Man, I just have no clue where this is heading!
    end of spoilers

    I know that the next micro issues are:

    June: Splinter
    July: Casey Jones

    I REALLY hope April gets one.
    spoilers:
    I agree, I dont think Krang and Shredder are working together but after this arc I think they will strike a deal becuase they both want the same thing, Splinter. I hope Stocckman is not killed but he becomes something like he did in the TMNT cartoon of the 2000s but not as ever-adapting.
    end of spoilers

    Im really looking foward to the Splinter micro most and I hope we see that Fox again soon.

    I also went back to the LCS and bought American Vampire vol 2. I cant wait to start it.

  7. #4987
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    I went to that site and it wasn't available too except on google chrome. Interesting how you have the same scan number lol. I use Comixicolgy all the time but this site that coolcatcool mentioned is new to me.
    I thought everyone used that site. Why waste money on comixology.com

    I had to Google what that was and when I tried going there it said the page wasn't available. I don't download my comics illegally. I use my own scanner or screenshot legally obtained digital copies.
    Hmm if it worked for sage6paths then your computer is stupid or something.

  8. #4988
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolcatcool View Post
    I thought everyone used that site. Why waste money on comixology.com
    Waste money on comixology? WTF? Online comics are finally able to be produced online why wouldn't I want to support it. I would understand if you pirated because it's not available to you but there is no excuse because it's online now.

  9. #4989
    Mr. Papaya Balfro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolcatcool View Post
    I thought everyone used that site. Why waste money on comixology.com
    A) It's illegal

    B) Buying comics with money helps support the industry we love.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

  10. #4990
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samorai_black View Post
    spoilers:
    I agree, I dont think Krang and Shredder are working together but after this arc I think they will strike a deal becuase they both want the same thing, Splinter. I hope Stocckman is not killed but he becomes something like he did in the TMNT cartoon of the 2000s but not as ever-adapting.
    end of spoilers

    Im really looking foward to the Splinter micro most and I hope we see that Fox again soon.
    spoilers:
    It could be leading to that for Stockman. I'm really looking forward to what characters they bring in next. I wonder if they'll bring in Venus de Milo XD.
    end of spoilers

    Splinter one is gonna be great, Erik Burnham is writing it!
    Last edited by wyokid; 05-02-2012 at 02:06 PM.

  11. #4991
    Sentinel of Liberty Drz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Home!
    Posts
    9,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    A) It's illegal

    B) Buying comics with money helps support the industry we love.
    Just put the guy on ignore.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

  12. #4992
    Back to formula?! Sinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    3,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Bruce freaks out about the Court of Owls, despite having faced something so much bigger and larger than life. Has to be a huge dick towards his comrade Richard by punching him in the face, while being all angsty and whatnot. He's had worst days.
    So because Bruce is scared of the Court of Owls and punches Dick Grayson in the face, that throws the entire DC continuity out of whack? If I see a giant tarantula (Leviathan) I would shit my pants and if I see a medium-sized spider (The Court of Owls), I'd still shit my pants. It makes perfect sense that Bruce is scared. I like "angsty" Bruce over stoic, no-personality, Morrison-Bruce any day.

    Batman, Incorporated is overrated. Grant Morrison is overrated. Scott Snyder writes awesome stories.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

  13. #4993
    Sentinel of Liberty Drz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Home!
    Posts
    9,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    So because Bruce is scared of the Court of Owls and punches Dick Grayson in the face, that throws the entire DC continuity out of whack?
    Meh, i knew i'd have to go more details. It's really the whole way Bruce Wayne is behaving, his mannerism and attitude towards everything, #1 was perfect in my opinion, Snyder balanced the philantrophist, the dark knight, the father, the detective and so forward, but his Batman is much more the grimly obsessed vigilante compared to how Morrison changed Bruce Wayne into "i'm Batman with more Bruce Wayne now, i'm spending billions on the entire world to fight crime, i'm dedicated to my cause and i'm having a good time with it, because i have my closest allies with me and i know i can trust them".
    It makes perfect sense that Bruce is scared.
    Not the way he is in Batman. Bruce wasn't this freaked out with the Black Glove for example, while their plan was far more nefarious and well executed.
    Batman, Incorporated is overrated. Grant Morrison is overrated. Scott Snyder writes awesome stories.
    Batman Incorporated isn't overrated neither is Grant Morrison. WHo has more fame, awards and recognition in the comics world? Who has more originality? Who has more creative spins? Morrison wins.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

  14. #4994
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Just put the guy on ignore.
    Funny becuase Balfro put you on ignore.

    Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Waste money on comixology? WTF? Online comics are finally able to be produced online why wouldn't I want to support it. I would understand if you pirated because it's not available to you but there is no excuse because it's online now.
    Well what if I don't have any money. It's not my fault I am 13 and I don't have a job because I am too young. My parents won't lend me any money either. I understand why you would want to buy it but I think your wasting your money.

  15. #4995
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolcatcool View Post
    Funny becuase Balfro put you on ignore.



    Well what if I don't have any money. It's not my fault I am 13 and I don't have a job because I am too young. My parents won't lend me any money either. I understand why you would want to buy it but I think your wasting your money.
    Tough luck if you don't have the money to buy it then you can't buy it. No one is forcing you to read comics. With TV I would make an exception just because they are not readily avaiable online to buy. But all comics are online kid so unless you have money you should wait it out.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •