Page 318 of 334 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 5000

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    FF is owned by FOX. Also don't spam.
    Sad but true. I think as long as another entity owns Spider-Man, X-men, and the Fantastic Four then Marvel cannot legally incorporate these characters into their cinematic universe. It's a shame too because it makes for such great storytelling in the 90s cartoons and in Avengers EMH. But I remember Tom Brevoort talking about this at a comic convention. He said that while Marvel would love to mix and match in their movies, Fox and Sony will NEVER let go of those properties. The contracts are structured in a way that ensures they retain those properties so long as they keep making movies and it really doesn't matter if those movies are good. Doesn't seem fair, but these legal matters rarely are.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Sad but true. I think as long as another entity owns Spider-Man, X-men, and the Fantastic Four then Marvel cannot legally incorporate these characters into their cinematic universe. It's a shame too because it makes for such great storytelling in the 90s cartoons and in Avengers EMH. But I remember Tom Brevoort talking about this at a comic convention. He said that while Marvel would love to mix and match in their movies, Fox and Sony will NEVER let go of those properties. The contracts are structured in a way that ensures they retain those properties so long as they keep making movies and it really doesn't matter if those movies are good. Doesn't seem fair, but these legal matters rarely are.
    I think the same as well. I really do wish that one day Marvel Studios will own every one of their super-Heros. Seeing spider-man in the Avengers would be great. But let's face it people...Fox and Sony will never let go owing those rights. If the Amazing spider-man fails ( which I hope not!) then please, just let Marvel tackle on a spider-man reboot. I could picture Marvel Studios doing a better on a daredevil film, a better fantastic four film and x-men film then Fox.
    Peter Parker + ' 'with great power there must also come great responsibility '' = Spider-man

Holy fuck did season 2 of Young Justice start so awesome, i'm grinning so hard. :D This + Avengers movie, BUENO. <3
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

I had no idea that the hiatus for Young Justice was over... The last episode I watched was the Halloween one. So I had 8 episodes to catch up on plus the Season 2 premiere. I got through 4 last night, gonna try for the rest today. So far my fav of those 4 is Zatanna joining the team (I LOVE her!!!) and Zatarra merging with Dr. Fate (He's awesome) and Captain Marvel traveling between worlds (He's the best). Second is Wally's heart mission episode.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

And it keeps getting better & better. :)
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Elder Member

[IMG]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2404/****938.jpg[/IMG]

Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

Holy fuck did season 2 of Young Justice start so awesome, i'm grinning so hard. :D This + Avengers movie, BUENO. <3
    And it keeps getting better & better. :)
    No kidding, dude. Ever since the beginning, this show's gotten better with each episode, but the season 2 premiere kicked it up to a completely different level.

I am in love with this show.

I nearly peed my pants when spoilers:
    Wonder Girl and Batgirl appeared out of nowhere.
    end of spoilers Totally stole the entire episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I had no idea that the hiatus for Young Justice was over... The last episode I watched was the Halloween one. So I had 8 episodes to catch up on plus the Season 2 premiere. I got through 4 last night, gonna try for the rest today. So far my fav of those 4 is Zatanna joining the team (I LOVE her!!!) and Zatarra merging with Dr. Fate (He's awesome) and Captain Marvel traveling between worlds (He's the best). Second is Wally's heart mission episode.
    You can't help but love Captain Marvel. I just wanna give that kid a hug.

The "Wally's heart mission" episode is probably my favorite of the first season.

On Vacation

Anyone catch the new episode of Avatar. Amon is get awesomer and awesomer.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    No kidding, dude. Ever since the beginning, this show's gotten better with each episode, but the season 2 premiere kicked it up to a completely different level.

I am in love with this show.
    Me too, man. Zatanna is my favorite character, though I also enjoy Kid, too.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    You can't help but love Captain Marvel. I just wanna give that kid a hug.
    Captain Marvel is a cool character lol. And when Batman said he knew he was a kid, that was hilarious.
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Anyone catch the new episode of Avatar. Amon is get awesomer and awesomer.
    Yea had a post on it yesterday I think. I think it was the weakest episode so far but council meeting was interesting. Tarrlok is interesting and seems like he is hiding something and I want to see what that is. Another cool part of thsi episode was we got to see who invinted the automobiles, I really want to know how gave him the money to do so. Im really looking foward to the next episode though.

As for Young Justice, I watched the rest of season one and I have to say that I found most of the episodes skippable and what was ''needed" to be seen in each episode was only a small piece. The last 2 episodes were really good though and adding Icon and Rocket was pretty cool. My overall thoughts on season one, I thought it was way to long and the first half was very forgettable. I really disliked Super Boy, Miss Martian and Kid Flash started to bother, but that was fine becuase the other teens made up for that. The animation was great and the last episode had a pretty good hook to want me to check out season 2.

The first episode of season 2 didnt hook me though, I like the 5 year jump and the evolution of the original cast but I would rather have it been about the season one team. The plot from the end of season one is addressed which was great and Im hoping it turns out to be something interesting. I will wait for a number of episodes to build up before I watch this again though and I hope this does not take as long as first season did to finish.

Ugh, so there IS a time jump?

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Samorai_black View Post
    Yea had a post on it yesterday I think. I think it was the weakest episode so far but council meeting was interesting. Tarrlok is interesting and seems like he is hiding something and I want to see what that is. Another cool part of thsi episode was we got to see who invinted the automobiles, I really want to know how gave him the money to do so. Im really looking foward to the next episode though.

As for Young Justice, I watched the rest of season one and I have to say that I found most of the episodes skippable and what was ''needed" to be seen in each episode was only a small piece. The last 2 episodes were really good though and adding Icon and Rocket was pretty cool. My overall thoughts on season one, I thought it was way to long and the first half was very forgettable. I really disliked Super Boy, Miss Martian and Kid Flash started to bother, but that was fine becuase the other teens made up for that. The animation was great and the last episode had a pretty good hook to want me to check out season 2.

The first episode of season 2 didnt hook me though, I like the 5 year jump and the evolution of the original cast but I would rather have it been about the season one team. The plot from the end of season one is addressed which was great and Im hoping it turns out to be something interesting. I will wait for a number of episodes to build up before I watch this again though and I hope this does not take as long as first season did to finish.
    I would probably bet that they are going to make a Young Justice movie to address those 5 years. Personally I kinda hated this episode just because I have no clue what was going on. I will probably warm up to it when more info is given. They should have looked at Justice League Unlimited which also had a timeskip because they did that flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    Ugh, so there IS a time jump?
    Yup, a whole 5 years, I didnt find it all bad though becuase of 2 new heroes that are now part of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    I would probably bet that they are going to make a Young Justice movie to address those 5 years. Personally I kinda hated this episode just because I have no clue what was going on. I will probably warm up to it when more info is given. They should have looked at Justice League Unlimited which also had a timeskip because they did that flawlessly.
    They kind of have to addresse it. I think it will be part of the episodes to come as flashbacks, which is why I am going to wait till there are maybe 5 episodes to watch or just wait till the mid-season break to watch. As for the movie idea 5 years is a long span of time I dont think a movie would be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Samorai_black View Post
    Yup, a whole 5 years, I didnt find it all bad though becuase of 2 new heroes that are now part of the show.

They kind of have to addresse it. I think it will be part of the episodes to come as flashbacks, which is why I am going to wait till there are maybe 5 episodes to watch or just wait till the mid-season break to watch. As for the movie idea 5 years is a long span of time I dont think a movie would be enough.
    Did the new heroes join in the episode or were they already part of the team somewhere in the 5 years?