Page 291 of 334 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 5000

So should I be watching Ultimate Spider-Man? It doesn't seem to have gotten the best reception.

Elder Member

Trying to keep myself distracted. My post-surgery recover went well for the first day, but now it's a lot worse. I haven't slept in the past 36 hours. My sinuses are clogged. And the inside of my nose feels like a big scab. Plus, the drugs my doctor gave me aren't working very well. I'm trying to distract myself. Afraid that if I pass out, I'll suffocate or something. I'm not looking for any advice. I just want to post something here to give myself something to do. I will say the Avengers trailer looks good and this morning's episode of Ultimate Spider-Man was pretty good (at least from what I could make out).
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Must have been some strong drugs to make you enjoy Ultimate Spider-Man lol.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Must have been some strong drugs to make you enjoy Ultimate Spider-Man lol.
    I don't know if it was the drugs or not. I'm on three meds right now. One is Celebrex. One is something I can't pronounce. The other is some pain med. Trying to keep up with their effects. I've found the best way to manage is to keep myself distracted and doing stuff. The more I do, the less I dwell on it. So I may post some odd stuff and if you follow my twitter feed, I'll tweet some weird crap as well. I think I'm getting a little jittery here. So if I say something stupid or offend someone, I'm really sorry. And Plawsky, if you read this and you see me post something that's really messed up, please don't hold it against me.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Aww Drugged Marvelmaster is the best Marvelmaster! I saw your post about Comic Con, here you go:
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...imate-Universe

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...omics-Universe
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

New rule. DON'T give someone recovering from surgery that's hopped up on three different kinds of meds internet access and an iPad. Ever!

X-men Supreme

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    New rule. DON'T give someone recovering from surgery that's hopped up on three different kinds of meds internet access and an iPad. Ever!
    I thought the rule was to give them those :P

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I thought the rule was to give them those :P
    And this is the result. I feel like a bunny on crack right now. And I'm starting to sweat too. I hope that's not another side-effect. The constipation is bad enough.

X-men Supreme

Elder Member

And this is the result. I feel like a bunny on crack right now. And I'm starting to sweat too. I hope that's not another side-effect. The constipation is bad enough.
    Nah, we're all just overweight is all :P

Nah, we're all just overweight is all :P
    Well thank you for making me feel more self-conscious, Wyokid. If I'm lucky, maybe my doctor will give me a prescription strength laxative when I go in for my post-op visit this Thursday. Must make sure my bathroom has good wi-fi!

X-men Supreme

Elder Member

Well thank you for making me feel more self-conscious, Wyokid. If I'm lucky, maybe my doctor will give me a prescription strength laxative when I go in for my post-op visit this Thursday. Must make sure my bathroom has good wi-fi!
    Hey at least I included myself :P

My bathroom has excellent wifi. Makes watching movies on my laptop even more enjoyable

Hey at least I included myself :P

My bathroom has excellent wifi. Makes watching movies on my laptop even more enjoyable
    Then perhaps I'll find out if it's true that all great ideas happen while sitting on a toilet.

X-men Supreme

Elder Member

Then perhaps I'll find out if it's true that all great ideas happen while sitting on a toilet.

I almost couldn't find the thread it slid so far down the list because of all of the Ultimate news yesterday. =p
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake