Page 243 of 334 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 5000
    Elder Member

“Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes” Season 2 Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    Korra fans: on March 24th we can watch the first TWO episodes on http://www.korranation.com/. Score!
    WOO!

Last edited by wyokid; 03-22-2012 at 11:57 AM.

So now that I have displeased the almighty DRZ
    Well anyone with common sense you know? Being disgusted and ranting about something you've clearly have no context of aware. ;)

I have the great privilege of having my opinions constantly analyzed and refuted by the master of critical thinking and debate himself! It's a proud day for me and my family.
    Are you mad? For real? C'mon Sinx we're buddies! BROMANCE! <3
    Just off the top of my head, Chew, Blue Estate, and definitely The Umbrella Academy are all much more deserving of a film than Supercrooks.
    I have no idea how American movie rating systems completely work, but Chew would have to go borderline R rating, would it be profitable? Blue Estate & Umbrella Academy i can see being turned to film, but for Umbrella Academy you have the weirdest heroes out there, so you'd require big bucks to make the designs or be creative and go abit loose on the designs for characters. Also Ble Estate, i get the vibe of it being a very crime noir book, so again i'd question how i'd be an R rated film and again not a big box office hit movie like something Wanted and Kick-Ass we're.

Also why so much dislike towards Supercrooks? Did you even read #1?
    Last edited by Drz; 03-22-2012 at 02:26 PM.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

We got metal detectors at the school now.

Complete waste of time and money.
    "Citizen Kane clearly isn't the greatest movie ever made for one simple reason: The Predator wasn't in it."

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor M. View Post
    We got metal detectors at the school now.

Complete waste of time and money.
    That sucks well at least they are not body scanners.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    That sucks well at least they are not body scanners.
    They can't afford those. It's a hassle because we're late for class now and almost everything sets them off. Hell, they could've at least bought some new computers or something.
    "Citizen Kane clearly isn't the greatest movie ever made for one simple reason: The Predator wasn't in it."

Lol America. :(

By the way do you guys have any idea what's been going on in France for the last two days?

I scored some Hardcovers off the Amazon Glitch: Pre-ordered Severed, Skullkickers & Spaceman.Avengers, season two trailer!

Read Walking Dead #19 completely free!
    Introduces Michelle, the new character who will appear on Walking Dead season 3!
    Last edited by Drz; 03-22-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor M. View Post
    They can't afford those. It's a hassle because we're late for class now and almost everything sets them off. Hell, they could've at least bought some new computers or something.
    Stop bringing you gun to school then!

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post

lol jkjk.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Constitutional rights.

On Vacation

So I just watched a commercial for Galaxy Note and there was this music in there that I remembered from a movie that I thought was heavenly and I searched for it and finally found it lol. Pretty cool.

Young Justice preview, Wonder Woman talks!

Sinx/Samurai, did you guyys read #7 of Wonder Woman yet? It was so wonderful!
    My Blog

BANNED

To whoever read Issue #95 of my Ultimate X-Men fan fiction (page 6 of the thread Ultimate Marvel Fan Fiction), what is your reception on Ultimate X-23? I wanted to do something to really make this version stand out from the mainstream version.

He is set to return again before the end of my run and is at the point where I could take him in any direction.

On Vacation

Anyone else going to watch the midnight primere of the Hunger Games? 4 more hours for me. 5 out of 7 showings are sold out lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Well anyone with common sense you know? Being disgusted and ranting about something you've clearly have no context of aware. ;)

Are you mad? For real? C'mon Sinx we're buddies! BROMANCE! <3

I have no idea how American movie rating systems completely work, but Chew would have to go borderline R rating, would it be profitable? Blue Estate & Umbrella Academy i can see being turned to film, but for Umbrella Academy you have the weirdest heroes out there, so you'd require big bucks to make the designs or be creative and go abit loose on the designs for characters. Also Ble Estate, i get the vibe of it being a very crime noir book, so again i'd question how i'd be an R rated film and again not a big box office hit movie like something Wanted and Kick-Ass we're.

Also why so much dislike towards Supercrooks? Did you even read #1?
    Chew and Blue Estate would definitely have to be rated R but I think The Umbrella Academy could pull off a PG-13 rating.

I read the preview of Supercrooks and flipped through it a bit in my LCS and it didn't really appeal to me so I put it back. Mark Millar's UU work was amazing, but I'm just not too keen on his creator-owned stuff.

Lol America. :(

By the way do you guys have any idea what's been going on in France for the last two days?

I scored some Hardcovers off the Amazon Glitch: Pre-ordered Severed, Skullkickers & Spaceman.Avengers, season two trailer!

Read Walking Dead #19 completely free!
    Introduces Michelle, the new character who will appear on Walking Dead season 3!
    Well that's pretty generous of Amazon. There's nothing on there that really interests me except Severed and Spaceman.

Young Justice preview, Wonder Woman talks!

Sinx/Samurai, did you guyys read #7 of Wonder Woman yet? It was so wonderful!
    I did read #7 and enjoyed it very much. Chiang is an amazing artist.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Anyone else going to watch the midnight primere of the Hunger Games? 4 more hours for me. 5 out of 7 showings are sold out lmao.
    Nah I'm not going at midnight. I'm going to wait for the reviews to come out to see how it is. It looked pretty bad judging by the trailers though. Let me know what you think!
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Elder Member

Chew and Blue Estate would definitely have to be rated R but I think The Umbrella Academy could pull off a PG-13 rating.

I read the preview of Supercrooks and flipped through it a bit in my LCS and it didn't really appeal to me so I put it back. Mark Millar's UU work was amazing, but I'm just not too keen on his creator-owned stuff.

Well that's pretty generous of Amazon. There's nothing on there that really interests me except Severed and Spaceman.

I did read #7 and enjoyed it very much. Chiang is an amazing artist.

Nah I'm not going at midnight. I'm going to wait for the reviews to come out to see how it is. It looked pretty bad judging by the trailers though. Let me know what you think!
    Even Ultimate Avengers O_o

Hey Sinx, were you the one who recommended Black Veil Brides to me?