Page 321 of 334 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5000

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Avengers? So last week. ;)
    Grumble grumble.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    The week of the Avengers movie is finally here! I've already scheduled time off from work. I'm going to schedule my entire Friday around seeing this movie. Anyone else here have similar plans? Anyone going to try and see it in an IMAX theater? I just want to see it first. If it's as awesome as everyone says it is, I'll try to see it in IMAX. I was going to go to a midnight showing, but I'm pretty sure it's already sold out. Whatever the case, I can't wait to see this movie. It's been a long time coming and it's finally upon us!
    I'm seeing it at midnight. =) I'm pretty pumped.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

New Batman viral marketing has begun. <3 the new trailer is attached to the Avengers.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    This week should be painfully slow, but I hope it's worth it!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

I got through those 8 episodes of Young Justice. They were quite awesome. Now on to Season 2, which I hear has a new cast... Not sure how I feel about that since I spent 26 episodes getting to know Season 1's characters.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I got through those 8 episodes of Young Justice. They were quite awesome. Now on to Season 2, which I hear has a new cast... Not sure how I feel about that since I spent 26 episodes getting to know Season 1's characters.
    Don't know how I feel about that either.

spoilers:
    Very confused when Miss Martian kissed Lagoon Boy! I really would have rather watched them during the five years than the timeskip...
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    I'm seeing it with my group on the 5th.
    Last edited by thecrimson; 04-30-2012 at 10:57 AM.
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    Don't know how I feel about that either.

spoilers:
    Very confused when Miss Martian kissed Lagoon Boy! I really would have rather watched them during the five years than the timeskip...
    end of spoilers

I'm seeing it with my group on the 5th.
    I'm into it.

Hopefully the new season will focus on the original members and flesh out, little by little, what happened in the interim.

spoilers:

Wonder Girl and Batgirl = ZOMGWTFBBQ

Miss Martian/Superboy drama = Whatever. It's a prerequisite for any type of fiction aimed at teenagers.

Dick Grayson as Nightwing = FTW

Tim Drake as Robin = Gonna be interesting. Would've preferred Damian though.

No Kid Flash = WTF? The best character in the show, gone without explanation?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    I'm into it.

Hopefully the new season will focus on the original members and flesh out, little by little, what happened in the interim.

spoilers:

Wonder Girl and Batgirl = ZOMGWTFBBQ

Miss Martian/Superboy drama = Whatever. It's a prerequisite for any type of fiction aimed at teenagers.

Dick Grayson as Nightwing = FTW

Tim Drake as Robin = Gonna be interesting. Would've preferred Damian though.

No Kid Flash = WTF? The best character in the show, gone without explanation?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I wasn't surprised Batgirl and Wonder Girl were there, because of the images released lol. But I really would have preferred the initial team with new members slowly introduced, not like this.

Haha, yeah it IS a prerequisite, now that I think about it. But I wonder what the hell happened?

I would have preferred Jason myself.

Wow, I didn't even noticed Kid Flash wasn't there. What the heck?
    end of spoilers
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

Elder Member

A whole new cast? Is it better than the horrendous previous team? Do they cut the serious crap and goof around?

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    A whole new cast? Is it better than the horrendous previous team? Do they cut the serious crap and goof around?
    I'll let Banks field this one.

I'll let Banks field this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    spoilers:

Yeah, the cast has changed pretty dramatically.

- Dick Grayson is now leading the team as Nightwing.

- Aqualad, Kid Flash, Artemis, and Red Arrow are nowhere to be seen.

- Zatanna and Rocket have joined the Justice League.

- New members: Tim Drake as Robin, Beast Boy, Bumblebee, Blue Beetle, Lagoon Boy, Wondergirl, Batgirl, and Mal Duncan (whoever the hell that is).

- Superboy and Miss Martian are still on the team, but they've broken up sometime between S1 and S2, and Miss Martian is now with Lagoon Boy. Superboy's appearance hasn't changed, and Miss Martian has a new haircut.

The premiere focuses almost entirely on Robin, Lagoon Boy, and Blue Beetle. The others ony make brief appearances, and nothing that happened during the time skip is explained. (I figure that will be revealed little by little over the course of the season.)

The tone is pretty much the same. Mostly serious, with some humor peppered throughout.
    end of spoilers

You handled that nicely.

spoilers:
    I figured out who Mal Duncan is. He was in Season 1 (guy in Superman shirt) and he has also been in the Teen Titans show. Also known as Guardian, Herald, Hornblower, and Vox.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by thecrimson; 04-30-2012 at 12:53 PM.

You handled that nicely.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	success-baby.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	92662

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they're setting up for

spoilers:

- a Superboy/Wonder Girl relationship, like in Geoff Johns's Teen Titans series
    - the "Search for Speedy" starring Artemis, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Red Arrow
    - the eventual reveal of Wally West as The Flash
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	success-baby.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	92662

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they're setting up for

spoilers:

- a Superboy/Wonder Girl relationship, like in Geoff Johns's Teen Titans series
    - the "Search for Speedy" starring Artemis, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Red Arrow
    - the eventual reveal of Wally West as The Flash
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    When I saw Wonder Girl, that's what I thought as well. And I also forgot that Artemis wasn't there either. Damn, so many new characters messing with my mind! Also, I found out who Mal Duncan was. I edited my post.

If Wally is revealed to be Flash, that'll be super awesome.
    end of spoilers

EDIT: spoilers:
    Ok...I just realized Beast Boy is that kid that Miss Martian gave a blood transfusion to...
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by thecrimson; 04-30-2012 at 01:23 PM.

This Young Justice show sounds good...I might have to look into it.

"Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire