Page 290 of 334 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 5000

New Resident Evil 6 trailer.

So that's Sherry Birkin? She's got the same voice actor as Ashley.
    "Citizen Kane clearly isn't the greatest movie ever made for one simple reason: The Predator wasn't in it."

That Jake Muller thing is such bad fan fiction lol.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    That Jake Muller thing is such bad fan fiction lol.
    It really is, ugh, they can't let Wesker go.
    "Citizen Kane clearly isn't the greatest movie ever made for one simple reason: The Predator wasn't in it."

BANNED

I love movie OSTs! What about you guys?

Here is one of my favorites:

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Hey guys. Made it through my surgery. But I'm a little messed up from the meds and my nose feels like one large scab. I don't know how long I'll be bedridden, but it stinks that I had to do this the same weekend of C2E2.
    That's good you got through it alright. Enjoy your meds. =p
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Elder Member

Jesus M Christ were we busy! I'm supposed to get off at 12:00 AM, ended up clocking out at 12:55 AM!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor M. View Post
    It really is, ugh, they can't let Wesker go.
    Hehe yeah, i would have preferred a Brother or even a god damn clone, a son? Too much man.

PS. Glad you finally watched Panty and Stocking. ;) GOD MY OH!
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor M. View Post
    New Resident Evil 6 trailer.

So that's Sherry Birkin? She's got the same voice actor as Ashley.
    Looks very awesome! The last few Resident Evil games have been amazing. I still play Resident Evil 5 after having beaten it multiple times. This one looks every bit as dark and every bit as awesome.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    That's good you got through it alright. Enjoy your meds. =p
    Thanks! Although I have to say, the meds aren't as potent as I hoped.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Avengers vs. X-Men OHC is now 48% off Amazon. This is ten times the better deal than purchasing it right now single issues/digital.
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Avengers vs. X-Men OHC is now 48% off Amazon. This is ten times the better deal than purchasing it right now single issues/digital.
    How can Amazon afford to sell books this cheap? It's crazy, but I like it!
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Well it's not like there is a huge market for fans like us, so they give delicious pre-orders to make sure we shop from them instead of brick&mortar stores. Not to mention Amazon doesn't change till they ship, so having pre-orders is fine. I have over 300$ pre-orders on August alone, or well some are early September. ;) Secret Warriors, Ultimate Spider-Man, Invisibles and whatnot other Omnibuses.

Here's a Marvel comic i'm recommend y'all to check out:
    Secret Avengers: Run the Mission, Don’t Get Seen, Save the World by Warren Ellis

Warren Ellis writes espionage one-shot stories with six different artists: Jamie McKelvie, Kev Walker, David Aja, Michael Lark, Alex Maleev & Stuart Immonen. Each story packs a well-paced 20-page story with a stunning double page spreader to kick up the action or blow the reader’s mind with its scenery.

The Secret Avengers led by the Super soldier Steve Rogers are: Super-spy Natalia Romanova; martial artist Shang-Chi; Asgardian Warrior Valkyrie; the mutant with brains and brawn, Henry McCoy; possible borderline psychotic Moon Knight and the one-man army James Rhodes, codename: War Machine.

The stories are your typical spy work, the Secret Avengers are mainly set against the Shadow Council who either tries to rule the world with Doctor Doom’s old machinery or completely annihilate by it with transmitted bad continuum. Alongside the dirty secrets of British Government’s MI: 13, Super soldier drug markets and biological weapons of mass destruction. All these threats while remaining unseen from the public eye. All these stories also show the whole new pressure Rogers has to carry on his shoulders, as these events aren’t your ordinary caped super heroics as his Captain America days are.

I really enjoyed the setting Ellis puts these characters on, how non cape comic he treats the series with Rogers operating like a proper director would, especially the threat level here as no one of this can be revealed to the public or it would cause so much panic and terror everywhere. All the characters are portrayed as proper spies with only Marc Spector being referred as his codename Moon Knight, as his identity is secret to them, everyone else is referred by either their first or last name, no “silly” superhero names are being thrown.

Rating: 87/100 – For such a cheap premiere Hardcover you get more than you bargained for. 6 standalone stories each illustrated by a different artists bringing his A-game, clever writing from the story settings to the characterizations, especially Henry, Steve, Valkyrie & Natalia. It’s a fun book that shows how spy thrillers are done in a comic book universe, with its crazy comic book science and bio-monsters.
    Last edited by Drz; 04-14-2012 at 01:18 PM.
    My Blog

So here in Canada eh we got some new shows on Netflix and one of the is called Misfits and so far I just watched the first episode and damn. The brits have done it again another awesome series. If the rest of the 1st season is as funny and interesting as the first episode was this will have to go down as the best live action superhero type Tv show in my book. The main cast is diverse in every way and so far their abilites reflect their personalities(at least in my opinion) but not like they did in "No Ordinary Family".

If I remember right Plawsky has watched it and maybe wyokid as well, how did you and whom ever else like it and does it continue to be just as good down the road?

My thoughts on the movie Haywire:

Director Steven Soderbergh delivers an movie with such stunningly viewed action that hundred million box office monster movies could only dream of achieving, with mixed martial arts fighter Gina Carano starring as Mallory Kane, a covert operation agent.

Haywire is a spy thriller that’s story gets across the globe as Mallory Kane is out to clear her name from being framed as a threat to the United States while also getting her revenge on the people responsible for all of this. The story is rather less important and I didn’t even truly feel or have any sort of care who the true villain(s) was behind it all, all I wanted to see was Gina Carano kick some ass and work her way out of this, she is the star child here and Soderbergh does an most excellent job showcasing her martial arts skills, her beauty and her utter dominance towards her enemies.

That isn’t to say I didn’t enjoy the superb casting this entire film had from Ewan McGregor who plays Kenneth, Mallory’s boss, Michael Fassbender is Paul, another fellow agent in the field. Antonio Banderas is Rodrigo, a contact for the American government agent Coblenz played by none other than Michael Douglas himself. Fans of Fassbender be warned, he isn’t in this movie for more than 15 minutes max.

Added with the beautiful variety of settings, Carano’s performance comes a very smoothing jazz score from David Holmes, which is a pleasure to your ears as mysteries unfold and tensions rise.

There isn’t much more to say, but even though it has the running time of 93 minutes, I still wish it could have lasted longer as Gina Carano is pure eye candy with her self-made stunts. Very enjoyable movie with recent spy thrillers adding a lot of class and style to them, with an all-star cast and great vision from the director, I sure wouldn’t miss this movie out at all.
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Samorai_black View Post
    So here in Canada eh we got some new shows on Netflix and one of the is called Misfits and so far I just watched the first episode and damn. The brits have done it again another awesome series. If the rest of the 1st season is as funny and interesting as the first episode was this will have to go down as the best live action superhero type Tv show in my book. The main cast is diverse in every way and so far their abilites reflect their personalities(at least in my opinion) but not like they did in "No Ordinary Family".

If I remember right Plawsky has watched it and maybe wyokid as well, how did you and whom ever else like it and does it continue to be just as good down the road?
    Yes! Misfits is so good. It's everything good that Heroes did, but better. And the cinematography is outstanding, unlike other superhero TV shows like Smallville. Plus, the powers are all pretty unique. And yes, it continues to be awesome. The season 3 finale was absolutely fantastic, one of my favorite episodes of the whole series. Season 3 is a bit different, and it's going to get even more different for the fourth, but I really like how it has changed.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others